Anyone knows how to convert a body skin texture to other body type such as UNPB/CHSBHC/CBBE/ADEC?

Broccoli

Hello :)

I wonder how do the modders convert their body skin textures to support other body types such as UNPB/CHSBHC/CBBE/ADEC and others. The reason is because i am currently using a skin texture from another body type which is probably CHSBHC skin texture. And it doesn't seem to work well with UNPB body type since i can see clipping on the legs :(. It's like a invisible line on the legs area. and nipple texture doesn't fit on the body. 

Do anyone here knows how to make the body skin texture fit on the body?

It would not be simple because they use different UV Layouts.  Some of them might have modder resource packs that could make it easier for you; you'd have to check their download page.

But, basically you'd have to open the .nif file in NIFScope and export the body as an object file. Open it in a modeling program of your choice. Either edit your materials and textures in that program or save the UV map from that program and open it in an image editor of your choice. Then using the UV map as a guide you can try to line up the parts and repaint where necessary.

but now I am a little surprised you have a texture for CHSBHC who do not want to give it UNPB?

I use CHSBHC and until now it was always like that this body type was always a disadvantage.

could you look at your texture upload and give the exact name of this texture?

german \ deutsch !

jetzt bin ich aber ein bißchen erstaunt , du hast eine textur für CHSBHC , die es nicht für UNPB geben soll ?

ich verwende CHSBHC und bis jetzt war es immer so das dieser körpertyp immer benachteiligt wurde .

könntest du mal deine textur hochladen und die genaue bezeichnung dieser textur nennen ?

It would not be simple because they use different UV Layouts.  Some of them might have modder resource packs that could make it easier for you; you'd have to check their download page.

But, basically you'd have to open the .nif file in NIFScope and export the body as an object file. Open it in a modeling program of your choice. Either edit your materials and textures in that program or save the UV map from that program and open it in an image editor of your choice. Then using the UV map as a guide you can try to line up the parts and repaint where necessary.

I see.. the reason why i am asking this question on how to convert body skin texture to support other body mods out there is because i do not know the author who makes this lovely body skin texture :( if you wanted to know what body skin texture it is here's a post i made earlier today.

Hello everyone  :)

I need some help here i have been looking for this body skin texture everywhere but no luck i couldn't find it  :( Anyone knows where is this body skin texture from? Who is the creator of the skin? whiteskin with visible blood veins. You can look at the stomach area blue veins

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

but now I am a little surprised you have a texture for CHSBHC who do not want to give it UNPB?

I use CHSBHC and until now it was always like that this body type was always a disadvantage.

could you look at your texture upload and give the exact name of this texture?

german \ deutsch !

jetzt bin ich aber ein bißchen erstaunt , du hast eine textur für CHSBHC , die es nicht für UNPB geben soll ?

ich verwende CHSBHC und bis jetzt war es immer so das dieser körpertyp immer benachteiligt wurde .

könntest du mal deine textur hochladen und die genaue bezeichnung dieser textur nennen ?

Well.. the body skin texture i used is from PsychoMachina Beauty Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10995-update-elvira-redone-beauty-mod/ but he is not the creator of the body skin itself he said i got them from bbs.3dmgame.com and yeah only CHSBHC damn this body mod name is hard to remember and long :P

I see.. the reason why i am asking this question on how to convert body skin texture to support other body mods out there is because i do not know the author who makes this lovely body skin texture :( if you wanted to know what body skin texture it is here's a post i made earlier today.

I need some help here i have been looking for this body skin texture everywhere but no luck i couldn't find it  :( Anyone knows where is this body skin texture from? Who is the creator of the skin? whiteskin with visible blood veins. You can look at the stomach area blue veins

but now I am a little surprised you have a texture for CHSBHC who do not want to give it UNPB?

I use CHSBHC and until now it was always like that this body type was always a disadvantage.

german \ deutsch !

Well.. the body skin texture i used is from PsychoMachina Beauty Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10995-update-elvira-redone-beauty-mod/ but he is not the creator of the body skin itself he said i got them from bbs.3dmgame.com and yeah only CHSBHC damn this body mod name is hard to remember and long :P

this texture that you are looking for is * fair skin complexion Sweaty Body!

she has these blue veins, all over, unfortunately there is not more to it nexus, the author has unfortunately it hidden! this texture is available for all common body types and Give alternative downloads.

german \ deutsch !

diese textur die du suchst heißt * Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body !

sie hat diese blauen venen , am ganzen körper , leider giebt es sie nicht mehr auf nexus , der autor hat sie leider versteckt ! diese textur gibt es für alle gängigen körpertypen und es gieb alternative  downloads .

link's :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/page-2

http://www.4-shared.eu/skyrim%20mod%20unp

http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=19666

thumb_20120630190450.jpgthumb_20120630190445.jpgthumb_20120708220620.jpgthumb_20120708220631.jpgthumb_20120708220638.jpgthumb_20120708220626.jpgthumb_20120630190439.jpgthumb_20120630194555.jpg

german \ deutsch !

this texture that you are looking for is * fair skin complexion Sweaty Body!

she has these blue veins, all over, unfortunately there is not more to it nexus, the author has unfortunately it hidden! this texture is available for all common body types and Give alternative downloads.

german \ deutsch !

diese textur die du suchst heißt * Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body !

sie hat diese blauen venen , am ganzen körper , leider giebt es sie nicht mehr auf nexus , der autor hat sie leider versteckt ! diese textur gibt es für alle gängigen körpertypen und es gieb alternative  downloads .

link's :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/page-2

http://www.4-shared.eu/skyrim%20mod%20unp

http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=19666

thumb_20120630190450.jpgthumb_20120630190445.jpgthumb_20120708220620.jpgthumb_20120708220631.jpgthumb_20120708220638.jpgthumb_20120708220626.jpgthumb_20120630190439.jpgthumb_20120630194555.jpg

Yes i know... i already tested Fair Skin Complexion. The results are quite similar i meant the veins but it's still not the body texture i am looking for since this body skin texture color is different than the picture i posted above, In the picture that body skin has some sort of shiny detailed effect, and there's no water effect on the body. Maybe different body types will have different colors? Yeah that picture i posted above are in default skin tone which is 0.

That's the only mod i tested to get almost the same results as the picture but i still have to test couple of body texture pack i just found today. hopefully one of them is what i am looking for :)

well then times well to passe, namely there are mods that let you influence yourself * gloss, no gloss, bronze effect, no bronze effect!

german \ deutsch !

na dann passe mal gut auf , es giebt nämlich mods mit denen kannst du selbst beeinflussen * glanz , kein glanz , bronze effekt , kein bronze effekt !

Link's : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31782

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29791

Archived