Poses Discussion

I discovered dozens of poses in my collection made for a room I can't identify.

I've tried every stock room and they don't work in any of them. This particular pose shows two female models chatting, while Actor one "watches/spies-on" them.

One of the models is clearly leaning on a railing, but I've tried every room I have with a railing and the heights are off: It's not the bathroom, the Yacht, the Loft, or anything else that I have.

Pose9726.jpg.0b53216cf2831df44c2cb2713eaeb682.jpg

(This is NOT the default position of the pose. This is after extensive positioning/rotation using the Sequencer.)

I noticed that Models 2 & 3 are higher than Actor 1, so either they are on a step or he is in a hole. I have no room that fits that description.

Can anyone figure out what room this pose (attached) was designed for? (to install/test the pose, place it in your "Community/PoseEdit" folder (which should ALWAYS be empty for this very reason.)

Thx.

Pose9726.7z

Edited by OysterMug
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...