Set up a "protocol" for them.  If I remember right, click one, Wicked, Settings, Protocols.  You then select the three of them, and then there should be options for what the protocol is about.  It's been a long time since I set one up, so I don't remember exactly what the menus look like.  But they can be set so that the included sims only have sex with each other, or never have sex with each other (useful for, say, Mom's new boyfriend leaves her teen daughters alone, etc.)  There's other things it can do too, but like I said, I haven't used it in a while.

thanks everyone for the help. I took polyamorous off leo the lion and hopefully he wont be as apt to love everyone. Out of the three way relationship he was the only one that wouldnt behave. All three were poly but he just kept getting pink with others all the time. I couldnt find the faithful trait. Only one for a married sim.