How can i remove a follower’s voice?

On 4/20/2023 at 6:24 PM, wattbatt said:

Didn't work, the follower is still talking using lydia's voice

I am not sure that you can. It made no difference to the summoned Dremora was trying to edit in a similar way.

I also think FemaleEvenToned is the default voice so if there is nothing there it may just revert back to that.

Try changing the voice to something else, like YoungEager and see if her voice changes in the game. You should only need to edit the Bijin AIO esp is this looks to be "overwriting" the Unofficial patch.

On 4/23/2023 at 6:31 PM, Harvald56 said:

The folder of this voicetype is empty and this way you get no voice.

Interesting, creating a new voicetype means that a folder is created? So if i put audio files in that folder with the correct name they will be played together with some topic infos?

3 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Interesting, creating a new voicetype means that a folder is created? So if i put audio files in that folder with the correct name they will be played together with some topic infos?

Yes, if you unpack the Skyrim bsa files, you get a folder sound/voice/skyrim.esm with subfolders for the vanilla voices. Custom voiced followers voices, you find the voice files folder sound/voice/(followerfilename.esp). If vou remove the voice files (x.fuz (compressed) or x.wav/x.lip(uncompressed)) the followers or NPC  will have no voice. 

Yes, if you put voicefiles to that folder and connect it with the dialog in CS, they will be played ingame correctly.