First upload, simple question.

Pretty soon, I'm going to upload my first mod for fallout 4 here.  Nothing fancy, just a simple patch to make one mod play nicely with several other mods.

As for the category it should be in (adult mods or regular mods) I'm not sure where it should go.

There isn't anything NSFW in the patch, but many of the mods it is helping compatibility with are absolutely NSFW.

So would this be considered a regular mod as it contains nothing "mature", or would it be an adult mod because of what it patches?

On 4/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, Valykry said:

Pretty soon, I'm going to upload my first mod for fallout 4 here.  Nothing fancy, just a simple patch to make one mod play nicely with several other mods.

As for the category it should be in (adult mods or regular mods) I'm not sure where it should go.

There isn't anything NSFW in the patch, but many of the mods it is helping compatibility with are absolutely NSFW.

So would this be considered a regular mod as it contains nothing "mature", or would it be an adult mod because of what it patches?

Without knowing specifics I would suggest it sounds like an Adult mod. If the people who would use your patch are likely using Adult mods (the mods that the patch alters) you are more likely to get hits there.