so, I found this really cool outfit that turns your sim into a Demogorgan by rumorukaraizon  , I've been trying to alter it (without any intention of reposting their work) so that sims can wear it during wicked whims animations and just generally when naked like in the show or being a nudity enthusiast, but i'm a really crappy modder and I'm currently stuck at a point where the entire lower half goes janky.  i've been thinking that if I could use the mesh as a body preset and the texture as a skin it might work, but I haven't cracked how to do that yet, if anyone knows how or wants to try that'd be cool. 

tumblr_e3e714a51f575ff926eecaa0420eb323_bf70ae3a_1280.jpg

RR_Demogorgon_Closed_Mouth.package RR_Demogorgon_Open_Mouth.package RR_Demogorgon_All.package RR_Demogorgon_Half-Open_Mouth(1).package

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

May I ask why you edited the meh at all?
Looking at the original post it seems that this outfit is fully functional and may be simply copied to the bathing outfit.

sounds like this is a much simpler issue than i've been making of it,  can anyone tell me how to do this?  i looked for instructions online but all I found was how to reset or blacklist items from bathing outfits