Wartales mods?

57 minutes ago, Lorphe said:

裸体模式可能很“容易”做到,我认为可以删除奴隶和囚犯的内衣。

But the appearance of men and women in the game is very neutral, and the game style tends to be realistic, which may not be suitable for modules.

On 4/21/2023 at 6:49 AM, awhfddof said:

But the appearance of men and women in the game is very neutral, and the game style tends to be realistic, which may not be suitable for modules.

Body are different, when you remove the armor you can tell under the shirt, you can see side boobs on female.

For the armor, if we want less neutral, we need to morph the armor on the body to underline the bust/waist/hips and edit a few texture to show more skin.
But yeah it's medieval so it should stay in that idea.

On 4/26/2023 at 1:03 AM, Lorphe said:

:/  damn that sux... But at least you managed to delte that ugly shirt all characters wear.

Can you release a topless version for now?

You need 3dmigoto 1.3.16 x64 which you unpack into wartales folder, then unpack this 7z there with overwrite

I disabled 1 shader that draws shadows from armor onto the body or something like that and it affects all armors now. With it there was a huge shadow hiding the boobs. Somebody should fix that

wt.jpg.cf23b84566b821be89426c19f82ac0b9.jpg

Wartales.7z

Edited by 2Grwjk52FF
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 1:14 AM, 2Grwjk52FF said:

You need 3dmigoto 1.3.16 x64 which you unpack into wartales folder, then unpack this 7z there with overwrite

I disabled 1 shader that draws shadows from armor onto the body or something like that and it affects all armors now. With it there was a huge shadow hiding the boobs. Somebody should fix that

Wartales.7z 317.16 kB · 79 downloads

I have a female Berserker with the skill that basically makes her stronger if she has no armor on, so being nude is lore friendly at this point. That being said, when I installed this mod it put strange green text on my screen and zoomed in by like 10%. Any guidance you can offer to get rid of that?

Man, I do hope we see this game get some official mod support from the devs, just bought it this week and I'm hooked! Its so fun! And with all the "capturing" and "slaving" aspect it is ripe for some loverslab modding lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 4:35 PM, ham85 said:

I have a female Berserker with the skill that basically makes her stronger if she has no armor on, so being nude is lore friendly at this point. That being said, when I installed this mod it put strange green text on my screen and zoomed in by like 10%. Any guidance you can offer to get rid of that?

numpad 0 gets rid of green text

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 1:14 AM, 2Grwjk52FF said:

Wartales.7zFetching info...

2Grwjk52FF,  Thank you for this gift

Edited by karaipombero
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...