Bad Ends Revived: Solitude

View File

What is This Mod?

An Extension for my Prison Mod "Prison Alternative" which adds new Execution - themed events to the Experience.

This Particular Extension adds New Events which are exclusive to Solitude.

Features

-Adds new Cannibalism-themed execution event to Solitude.

-Features multiple sub-scenes (In Jail - transit - event location)

-transit scene can be skipped.

-Followers are Supported

-Event also allows for NPC-only Executions where you can just stand there and watch. (see instructions below)

About NPC Executions

This Feature should be considered as an Encore, rather than an meaningful Gameplay Element. NPC executions require manual activation via the chain next to the new side entrance to the Pelagius Wing

Any NPC can be "marked" as follower by selecting them in the console and typing "setplayerteammate 1". This will make them visible to the Device and a valid candidate for execution. They Also have to be somewhere in Windhelm in order to be detected by the script.

Requirements

-Prison Alternative (see above), and its requirements.

-Pama´s Deadly Furniture Scripts, (V2.3.0 or higher)

Installation

-Install with Mod manager of your choice and rum FNIS/Nemesis

-Run FNIS

-Its recommended to use a new Save.

-If you use this mod on an existing save, follow these steps:

Spoiler

-After installing, go to Prison Alternatives MCM, and to the "Events" Tab

-Clear the Registry and re-register Events.

-Repeat this procedure until all events are properly displayed in the List Below (it should usually work first try)

-make sure no Events are displayed twice!

clearRegistry.jpg.4d945608dd3f27ca8f98aff9e2791178.jpg

Failing to follow these steps might result in Blackscreens while in Prison.

Incompatibilities

-Devious Devices (soft incompatibility. If you know what you are doing, you can use this alongside DD, but it requires caution)

-Devious Cursed Loot (No, just no...)

-The Original "Bad Ends" by Torm

-Random Sex mods can potentially break scenes (my own mod YARM, is fully save to use, however)

Future Plans

Covering the remaining cities

Special Thanks

-to my Lovely supporters on Patreon who gave me the time and motivation to make this.

If you want some sway on the next extension, Want exclusive early access to new Stuff, or Just like my work, you can join them here:

patreon_logo.png.0fefe68ab9dfd4b45ac6edafe6b400ca.pnghttps://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Prison Alternative, Pamas Deadly Furnitures
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

So, after only a month, I realized that I only Published this on Discord, but not here. So Im rectifiying that now. Have Fun.
If you Ever wanted to get cooked and eaten or just wanted to watch how Lydia gets cooked and Eaten, this one is for you.

Whenever I use the hay bed my screen turns black and I can’t do anything, I can still here prisoners talking but my screen gone black and no controls work the only way I’ve figured to fix it is use console commands to teleport me out of the cell and into a new one, so can someone give me the cell I’d for the prison

24 minutes ago, warden239 said:

Whenever I use the hay bed my screen turns black and I can’t do anything, I can still here prisoners talking but my screen gone black and no controls work the only way I’ve figured to fix it is use console commands to teleport me out of the cell and into a new one, so can someone give me the cell I’d for the prison

Never mind I fixed it patently I had to clear events, you might want to change it for all saves

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I run the event in Solitude it seems like I'm missing out on parts of the dialogue because the text box isn't large enough to contain it all. When I press continue it just moves on to the next section of text. It does this with all the long sections and with some it's pretty obvious bits have been cut off.

I tired changing the text size with no luck. Is there a fix for this, or am I missing a button that advances the dialogue so I can see all of it? Thanks!

ScreenShot5.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 11:52 PM, rentsdue said:

When I run the event in Solitude it seems like I'm missing out on parts of the dialogue because the text box isn't large enough to contain it all. When I press continue it just moves on to the next section of text. It does this with all the long sections and with some it's pretty obvious bits have been cut off.

I tired changing the text size with no luck. Is there a fix for this, or am I missing a button that advances the dialogue so I can see all of it? Thanks!

ScreenShot5.png

i don't think there is a fix you just have to guess what is said beyond that point, tbh the only fix is for the autor to split this text into 2 or 3 seperate box's depending on quantity of text presnt.

tbh i'm not really a fan of the pop up dialogue box method as it can be a break from immersion though i understand why its done like this as i don't believe the animation for either an npc pushing the skewer through its victim or the pouring of oil into ones rectum exists which is a pity. with such an animation stentor could actually perform the action and continue with her natural lines of dialogue while she works. with the only pop up box being in certain areas and to as if you wanted to resist or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 3:14 AM, Al_banehra said:

just out of curiosity, i seen there is a 1.6 version of this mod in patreon, will it be released here in the future or is that an exclusive patreon content?

You mean the public Executions on the Plaza?
pixivCover.jpg.8cabde6d53db51d83cfe07f4600c4cf5.jpg
That one is a biggie and still in the works. Will Probably (no promises), go public at some point, but it wont be anytime soon.