1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Would it be possible to have the option "Always allowed", "Requires License" and "Never allowed"?

Basically making License required, but not having the dialog option to buy a license.

To ensure that the type of equipment is always forbidden and that you are not allowed to even get a license for it?

I don't plan on adding this right now, but you could always remove the dialogue option via SSEEdit in the meantime

Having come from using the Sexlab Survival mod before I found this quite nice to have as a stand alone.

some features I would ask if there are any plans for for the future of the mod are:

- theft of licenses: maybe have a gold value for the licenses so mods that deal with robbery/defeat can have the ability to steal the licenses
- renewal of current licenses: it is a tad annoying and a bit immersive breaking that one needs to wait till their license is expired to buy a new one. Not sure how this can be dealt with, I would assume either have purchasing of licenses beyond the initial just adds to the time, or maybe have it so when you buy, for example, a weapon license, the script removes any current weapon licenses and resets the time while adding the new one in.
- some sort of tracker: something like either a widget or maybe an effect on the player that shows the time left, sometimes I miss the notifications of the time.... this one is not as big of deal obviously.

23 hours ago, habilon said:

Having come from using the Sexlab Survival mod before I found this quite nice to have as a stand alone.

some features I would ask if there are any plans for for the future of the mod are:

- theft of licenses: maybe have a gold value for the licenses so mods that deal with robbery/defeat can have the ability to steal the licenses
- renewal of current licenses: it is a tad annoying and a bit immersive breaking that one needs to wait till their license is expired to buy a new one. Not sure how this can be dealt with, I would assume either have purchasing of licenses beyond the initial just adds to the time, or maybe have it so when you buy, for example, a weapon license, the script removes any current weapon licenses and resets the time while adding the new one in.
- some sort of tracker: something like either a widget or maybe an effect on the player that shows the time left, sometimes I miss the notifications of the time.... this one is not as big of deal obviously.

License Renewal:

I actually intended to not allow the repurchase of licenses until after they expire, forcing you to strip down and go get your license. Otherwise you wouldn't really interact much with this mod in later stages of your playthough.

I roleplay it like: "Make sure to get a new license after this one runs out. And don't forget to strip down before you show your face here when the time comes."

Tracker:

How about showing it in the MCM?

12 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

Tracker:

How about showing it in the MCM?

This would be very useful. 

Also, I’d like to suggest implementing an NPC dialogue for when all available licenses have been purchased so that player or NPC doesn’t auto exit conversation. Would make the interactions more immersive.

4 hours ago, Black714 said:

Anyway, it’s not support for LE? I use Civil war Overhaul and SL Survival is conflict in city Siege. 

No LE support.

I have never played LE so I don't even have a setup for it to test.

If someone wants to port it they have my blessing.

I can not get the MCM menu to show in the list. I have tried quick save and loading, making a new game, and uninstalling and reinstalling. I know that the mod is loaded because the i can see the licenses when using add item menu. 

Some of the combinations of new games and loading saves I have tried I get a pop up for a new menu, but it is never there.

12 hours ago, LegoGeekGuy said:

I can not get the MCM menu to show in the list. I have tried quick save and loading, making a new game, and uninstalling and reinstalling. I know that the mod is loaded because the i can see the licenses when using add item menu. 

Some of the combinations of new games and loading saves I have tried I get a pop up for a new menu, but it is never there.

Please try the new version, I removed the dependency to MCM helper which might have caused these kind of issues for some users.

1 hour ago, BananasManiac said:

I never played FO4, but feel free to take the source and replicate it over there if thats even possible :)

Sorry... currently don't have the skill, I'm not a coder... I play Skyrim and Fallout 4, although... I haven't played Skyrim for while, as I've been enjoying Fallout 4 too much.

Thought I'd just try this mod out and was very pleasantly surprised in how cleanly it ran amazing work.

I was curious about one thing though. if you have the confiscate setting enabled is there anyway to get your gear back without stealing it or is it gone forever? If it makes a difference I was testing this in whiterun with the evidence chest obviously being in the whiterun dungeon.

Whilst I'm here I hope its ok to ask, but a second question would be is there any chance of a feature being added resulting in a consequence if you cant afford to pay the fine? currently if you hit 0 gold and cant pay nothing happens.

Edited by Rosvinar

57 minutes ago, Rosvinar said:

Thought I'd just try this mod out and was very pleasantly surprised in how cleanly it ran amazing work.

♥️

I was curious about one thing though. if you have the confiscate setting enabled is there anyway to get your gear back without stealing it or is it gone forever? If it makes a difference I was testing this in whiterun with the evidence chest obviously being in the whiterun dungeon.

It should be in the chest in the dungeon. Or did I misunderstand the question?

Whilst I'm here I hope its ok to ask, but a second question would be is there any chance of a feature being added resulting in a consequence if you cant afford to pay the fine? currently if you hit 0 gold and cant pay nothing happens.

You could enable the option to add fines to your bounty instead of taking it from your inventory. Having a high bounty should then trigger default consequences like jail or any other mods that you might have installed that trigger on high bounty.

Edited by BananasManiac
47 minutes ago, BananasManiac said:

You could enable the option to add fines to your bounty instead of taking it from your inventory. Having a high bounty should then trigger default consequences like jail or any other mods that you might have installed that trigger on high bounty.

ah, good point i didnt consider it working like that

as for the stolen gear you are correct they do indeed go to the evidence chest. but in order to get it back you have to lockpick it and steal your own stuff, I was wondering if there was any dialog that allows you to retrieve the gear without stealing it back.

32 minutes ago, Rosvinar said:

ah, good point i didnt consider it working like that

as for the stolen gear you are correct they do indeed go to the evidence chest. but in order to get it back you have to lockpick it and steal your own stuff, I was wondering if there was any dialog that allows you to retrieve the gear without stealing it back.

Ahh, got it. Stealing it back is the only option right now.

RE: trying LE edition.

1)  Fined (bounty) for having a spell equipped. Was not offered to buy a license. Cash in inventory. Equipped armor not  confiscated.

2)  Was able to buy licenses after clearing bounty.

3) No armor license. Wearing armor. fast travel out /in of Whiterun. Go in/out of Bannered Mare. No guard interactions.

4) 1.1.0 MCM displayed AOK.

So, it kind of works, I guess?

My process:

Using 1.1.0 of this mod.

Using Po3 papyrus extender 2.5 for LE (latest for LE).

Esp converted to form 43 with Easy ESP backport script.

SEQ rebuilt using Tes5edit 4.04

Anyone have better luck?

Edit: Additional information: The MCM does not recognize equipped armor. (Melodic Dragon Queen) Nothing listed under "Current Armor:"

Edit2: Doesn't detect adept robe of alteration, fur armor, or steel armor.

How do you detect equipped armor? I'm guessing you're using Po3 extender code, and I'm presuming it doesn't work with the old version of extender. Bummer.

Edited by stillnofunnylogin
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the mod, working fine so far!

I see that peripheral pieces (hands, feet, helmet) can be only added to the base torso armor/clothing license. I was wondering if there would be a chance for a separate option to keep the torso piece, but restrict the other slots? Or maybe even better - let the player decide which of the basic slots to choose (torso, head, hands, feet)?

Would it be too complex and difficult to achieve?

On 7/9/2023 at 1:52 AM, BananasManiac said:

To ensure that the type of equipment is always forbidden and that you are not allowed to even get a license for it?

I don't plan on adding this right now, but you could always remove the dialogue option via SSEEdit in the meantime

Yes, exactly that.

Guess I will have to learn XEdit once I get back from my work trip. ?

3 addon requests.

• Optional: Instead of enforced nudity in a town without a license, player is required to wear certain bondage items. 
    • If enabled, there should be checkboxes to specify what type of items must be worn.
    • Alternately, there should be set 'weights' for each type of item, and the total worn weight must be met - or the guards will correct this oversight with High Security items.
  • In exchange for a cheaper license, player agrees to wear a locked bondage item for the duration of the license (player gets an option from a list, some items may discount the license further).
  • LE variant.
  • 2 weeks later...

The “run” or ”escape” checker seems a little too sensitive. I can press through all the dialogue options and pay the fine for wearing prohibited items, but I’ll still accrue a bounty after the conversation finishes. Anyone have this issue as well?

In MCM, I’ve elected to pay my fine without adding it to bounty. I also have DBVO and Convenient Dialogue UI installed with its associated DBVO NORDIC UI patch.

For 1.1.0.

Updated NPC dialogue for better quality, more specificity, and heightened misogyny. Please review if you can incorporate for future versions.

As always, “kinky dialogue” assumes weak female PC in male-dominant society.

Ideally, you can incorporate some features where:

- NPC dialogue reacts to a specific equipped item that has broken license rules (ex. why are you using magic without a license?)

- Repeated purchases of the same type of license lead to different, simpler dialogue branch

- Player can respond with a single dialogue choice, after purchasing a license for the first time, to allow for some more flavor text from the NPC.

Also! Still hoping you’ll make an option to allow Hold Stewards to manage licenses instead of guards!

Edited by Gyra
  • 2 weeks later...