lovely. this streamlined so many tedious stuff. just a suggestion, reckon you can add multi-edit function? it's fairly common for mods to add multiple outfit with variations but the available tags would pretty much be the same so it can come in handy to bulk tag and write. or the option to not reset the checkboxes on save.

great work on the tool either way

6 minutes ago, squart2203 said:

lovely. this streamlined so many tedious stuff. just a suggestion, reckon you can add multi-edit function? it's fairly common for mods to add multiple outfit with variations but the available tags would pretty much be the same so it can come in handy to bulk tag and write. or the option to not reset the checkboxes on save.

great work on the tool either way

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, after spending some time with it, I too figured it'd be better if it didn't clear the selected checkboxes. I made it to clear (uncheck) all the checkboxes upon adding the item to the right list ('To write'). Thankfully, the 'fix' for this is literally one (1) line of code.

I'll do it for the next version, thanks for suggestion!

8 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

3) I'm not really sure I understand what you're saying here... I made this tool to allow all users (who want to invest their time) to create (generate) the INIs for SAKR and RobCo Patcher the way they want. I, for example, have a bunch of outfits with 'Pants - Thongs' keyword, but other people might prefer to have the same outfit with 'Pants - HotPants' keyword. By using this tool, you can generate your own INI with either and have the perfect setup for your needs and preferences.

3 hours ago, Azroq said:

Hiho just finished with the Horizon patch for vtaw 8, and see this, would be cool if you could share your version for Vtaw 8 Gamaramdi so i wouldn need to do it again

LOL That is what i meant. People that invest their time and have the knowledge can also benefit from shared files of the same collection in a repository, and usar that don't have the time to do it can choose from a version they like more.

Well I know from experience that everything is perfectible and if you are like me... you will find things to improve all the time, the important matter is that the program works, and... allowed someone like me without much knowledge to make the ini in almost no time for a very long esp.

So... thanks again

VtawWardrobe8.ini

Edited by Gamaramdi
2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, after spending some time with it, I too figured it'd be better if it didn't clear the selected checkboxes. I made it to clear (uncheck) all the checkboxes upon adding the item to the right list ('To write'). Thankfully, the 'fix' for this is literally one (1) line of code.

I'll do it for the next version, thanks for suggestion!

I came to suggest that... LOL

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Can somebody please test this? thats TRS and Easy girl...But is not working on my game... 

Already tested Path's, Robco Pluggins, and SAKR...

I can't verify the IDs but the file contents look right at first glance. Are you sure you put them into the correct directory? Also, when you're testing RobCo Patcher files make sure you switch the iEnablelog line in Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher.ini from 0 to 1 and then after starting the game check the RobCo_Patcher.log file (it'll be in the same directory as your f4se.log) since it should log every config it parses and tell you what actions it took based on the contents.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I can't verify the IDs but the file contents look right at first glance. Are you sure you put them into the correct directory? Also, when you're testing RobCo Patcher files make sure you switch the iEnablelog line in Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher.ini from 0 to 1 and then after starting the game check the RobCo_Patcher.log file (it'll be in the same directory as your f4se.log) since it should log every config it parses and tell you what actions it took based on the contents.

?

Thanks!

Yeap it's the right directory, is the same with ASA wich is working, Just the one's i made are not... i'll double check the names

Spoiler

(285)[info] RobCo_Patcher v2.6.0
(131)[error] The 'BLD_F4SE_Ammo_Pistol' (%s) List could not be found
(143)[error] The 'BLD_F4SE_Ammo_Rifle' (%s) List could not be found
(241)[info] ************************************************************
(242)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\ammo\\Example.ini... 
(243)[info] ************************************************************
(484)[info] ************************************************************
(485)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\race\\Example.ini... 
(486)[info] ************************************************************
(1287)[info] ************************************************************
(1288)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\npc\Example.ini... 
(1289)[info] ************************************************************
(764)[info] ************************************************************
(765)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\weapon\\Example.ini... 
(766)[info] ************************************************************
(691)[info] ************************************************************
(692)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\\Example.ini... 
(693)[info] ************************************************************
(692)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\\HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.ini... Not working
(691)[info] ************************************************************  IS this ok?
(692)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\\HN66Fo4_TRS.ini... Not working
(692)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\\VtawWardrobe8.ini... Not working
(692)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\\ASA\ASA.ini... Working
(347)[info] Couldn't open directory .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\constructibleObject\.
(590)[info] ************************************************************
(591)[info] Processing config file .\Data\F4se\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\leveledList\\Example.ini... 
(592)[info] ************************************************************

? How did i manage to screw this up using SAKR/RCP Gen ??  

Id's Look Fine

image.thumb.png.64adfb30a6c41fa4c00901920a79865e.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
3 hours ago, squart2203 said:

update your RobCo and you should be good to go. a new version landed a few days ago that added a few functionality that this tool is dependent on.

Thanks i'll try that, but i think i have the latest, double check anyway

Yeap Thanks, seems like that did it

image.thumb.png.1141e51d8e3f7219b9abe27e9e021a4b.png

Edited by Gamaramdi

I've gotten as far as creating the ini file. I also see in Vortex that you can create a new mod there (using the plus icon). However, I don't know if that's the right way to do it.
Maybe someone who knows Vortex better than I will describe the procedure.

@rubber_duck I saw on your screenshot that no SAKR master is visible for the clothes mod. So, when using this mod, are the changes in xedit to add the keywords and masters revertable here?

PS: For Vortex I have an idea: I just download your reposity which is presumably a Vortex installable mod and contains the necessary directory structure. The ini I will adjust or replace. - I'm curious to see if this works.

PPS: It works in Vortex. I created the csv for vtaw6 as a test. I then opened them with your generator and only adjusted the jeans and the high heels. I replaced the ini in your repository and then packed the whole directory structure as a zip. Vortex installed this as a mod.

SAKR's masters must remain, but the keywords can (or probably must) be removed in xedit.

In the game, my actress will no longer be displayed as naked as soon as she only wears jeans or a HH in the test.

Very nice, it took me a while to turn to something new - it was worth it. Thanks for sharing and especially for the instructions. The only thing that is unclear to me is that you apparently did not add SAKR as the master for the clothes mod. If I delete SAKR master at vtaw6 then it doesn't work. SAKR then doesn't realize that the character has the jeans on. So I added master again.

Is it possible to load the ini again and then edit the settings further? Or do you always have to go the way of the csv and do everything completely new?

Edited by deathmorph
11 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I've gotten as far as creating the ini file. I also see in Vortex that you can create a new mod there (using the plus icon). However, I don't know if that's the right way to do it.
Maybe someone who knows Vortex better than I will describe the procedure.

@rubber_duck I saw on your screenshot that no SAKR master is visible for the clothes mod. So, when using this mod, are the changes in xedit to add the keywords and masters revertable here?

PS: For Vortex I have an idea: I just download your reposity which is presumably a Vortex installable mod and contains the necessary directory structure. The ini I will adjust or replace. - I'm curious to see if this works.

PPS: It works in Vortex. I created the csv for vtaw6 as a test. I then opened them with your generator and only adjusted the jeans and the high heels. I replaced the ini in your repository and then packed the whole directory structure as a zip. Vortex installed this as a mod.

SAKR's masters must remain, but the keywords can (or probably must) be removed in xedit.

In the game, my actress will no longer be displayed as naked as soon as she only wears jeans or a HH in the test.

Very nice, it took me a while to turn to something new - it was worth it. Thanks for sharing and especially for the instructions. The only thing that is unclear to me is that you apparently did not add SAKR as the master for the clothes mod. If I delete SAKR master at vtaw6 then it doesn't work. SAKR then doesn't realize that the character has the jeans on. So I added master again.

Is it possible to load the ini again and then edit the settings further? Or do you always have to go the way of the csv and do everything completely new?

What do you mean by SAKR master? It seems to me that you didn't really understand the way the INI lines are written. Let me explain a bit further.

So, before we begin - why do you need YOUR FormIDs exactly?

Every thing in FO4 has its FormID. Whether it's a weapon, perk, magic effect or armor - everything has its unique FormID. You need YOUR FormIDs (especially if you ESL-flagged a regular ESP plugin) to apply proper keywords to right items.

Let's analyze the following line from one of my INIs, just as an example (generated by my application):

filterByArmors=VtawWardrobe6.esp|00CA06:keywordsToAdd=SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm|0026B4

'filterByArmors' - tells you that we'll be messing with armors in the game. It's how it's supposed to be, plain and simple.

'=' - from

'VtawWardrobe6.esp' - is the name of the plugin where certain armor item is

'|' - used as separator

'00CA06' - the FormID of the item

':' - in a nutshell, this stands for 'do this'

'keywordsToAdd' - specifies the action; in this case we're adding keywords to armor items

'=' - again, from

'SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm' - is the name of MASTER plugin for keywords. In our case, we're adding SAKR keywords so SAKR has to be the master plugin (the plugin where all the keywords are)

'|' - again, a separator

'0026B4' - keyword FormID (remember: EVERYTHING in the game has its own FormID).

With all that said, we can make a sentence which further explains what that line does (should help if you're more of a reading guy/gal):

I'm modifying armor item from VtawWardrobe6.esp plugin with this FormID (00CA06) by adding keywords from this master plugin (SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm) with this FormID (0026B4).

I certainly hope this helps!

By the way, this was the line for 'WD6 High Heels' and the keyword I added to it was 'HighHeels'.

Edited by rubber_duck
25 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

What do you mean by SAKR master?

By SAKR Master I meant the installation of SAKR with subsequent registration as master in all clothes mods. I followed the instructions in the SAKR download section.
With this, SAKR is registered as a master in all clothing mods. And visible in xedit. With you, I don't see SAKR as a master.

Spoiler

image.png.461d2664e2ffaf82c30338e5bebbb9d9.png

Therefore the question. I'm sorry if not everything is perfectly understandable, English is not my mother tongue.

PS: I didn't look into the ini, but rather relied on the generator to create the ini correctly. Apparently that's the case as well, as the SAKR meter in game shows a change if I'm wearing jeans that have been altered with the generator, for example.

Edited by deathmorph
9 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

By SAKR Master I meant the installation of SAKR with subsequent registration as master in all clothes mods. I followed the instructions in the SAKR download section.
With this, SAKR is registered as a master in all clothing mods. And visible in xedit. With you, I don't see SAKR as a master.

If you're using RobCo Patcher, then following the official SAKR tutorial isn't necessary.

SAKR only needs to be the master for plugins (clothing mods) which you want to patch the old way. By that, I mean creating your own ESP plugin and loading it after both SAKR and your clothing mod. This approach definitely works, but it clutters your load order. Less is more!

Using RobCo Patcher, on the other hand, you don't need to have ESP plugin to create a patch, and therefore you don't need to add SAKR as a master.

Bottom line: if you're using my patching method (with my SAKR/RCP Gen tool), just follow the guide. You don't need to have SAKR as a master plugin, but you need to load the clothing mod plugin in xEdit in order to export FormIDs (using xEdit script provided).

I hope this helps!

17 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Therefore the question. I'm sorry if not everything is perfectly understandable, English is not my mother tongue.

Don't worry about it!

By the way, you might want to take a look at my SAKR repository. I've noticed that you want to patch Vtaw Wardrobe 6 and I've already patched that one. Alternatively, you can just download it and just take the INIs you want. It'd surely save you some time but keep in mind that there's a lot of INIs with different FormIDs and those ones won't work on your end! To fix it, just open the INI and replace the item's FormID (ClothingPlugin.esp|[FormID]).

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Don't worry about it!

I'll show you step by step what I did:

- removed all SAKR masters and keywords from the clothing mods with xedit, so restored the original state.
- saved
- selected in xedit vtaw 8 and marked everything at armor, selected script and selected rd_export ... which saved the csv on my desktop
- oh yes, I had already downloaded and extracted your repository
- open the csv with the generator
- edited two pieces of clothing that my actress is currently wearing
- saved the ini, i overwrote the ini for vtaw8 in the unzipped repository
- repacked the unpacked repository with the entire directory structure up to DATA as a zip
- installed the zip as a mod (Vortex)

I must've missed something. the actress has 100 points in SAKR Debug, so she is naked.

PS: I have now loaded your original repository and it works. So I must have made a mistake above. But I don't know what.
In the meantime, I'll try to edit the ini in your repository directly and then install it as a mod.

Edited by deathmorph

Short interim report. I have now created two items of clothing from DonEb14n No. 5 as an ini with the generator.

In contrast to my first attempts, however, I did not unpack the directory beforehand, repack it and then reinstall it as a mod, but directly created the folder CP5_DonEb14n and copied the file CP5_DonEb14n.ini into it.

That has now worked. I don't understand it (unpacking, adding an ini and its directory, repacking and installing as mod produces the same result as I did now), but it works for me for now.

@rubber_duck Any idea why it didn't work on my first attempts? Overwriting your ini with my ini should have worked, shouldn't it?

10 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:
  Hide contents

172757224_help2.jpg.e89e8ce5eea30eab002b123aa2d610e1.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong can anyone tell me if I'm just missing something?

Hmm... Inisde that directory (where all your INIs are), try creating a new directory for each INI. For Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions, for example, create 'Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions' and move your INI file to it. Do this for every INI you have and check again.

Alternatively, you could create your own mod archive:

Spoiler

0) To make things easy, go to your Desktop

1) Create 'Data' directory

2) Inside 'Data', create 'F4SE' directory

3) Inside 'F4SE', create 'Plugins' directory

4) Inside 'Plugins', create 'RobCo_Patcher' directory

5) Inside 'RobCo_Patcher', create 'armor' directory

6) Inside 'armor', create a new directory for every INI you have

7) Paste the INIs to their newly created directories (for example, paste 'Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions.ini' to 'Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions' directory)

After that, just create a new archive using either 7-Zip or WinRAR: (right-click on your new 'Data' directory -> 7-Zip -> 'Add to "Data.7z"').

I hope this helps!

45 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Short interim report. I have now created two items of clothing from DonEb14n No. 5 as an ini with the generator.

In contrast to my first attempts, however, I did not unpack the directory beforehand, repack it and then reinstall it as a mod, but directly created the folder CP5_DonEb14n and copied the file CP5_DonEb14n.ini into it.

That has now worked. I don't understand it (unpacking, adding an ini and its directory, repacking and installing as mod produces the same result as I did now), but it works for me for now.

@rubber_duck Any idea why it didn't work on my first attempts? Overwriting your ini with my ini should have worked, shouldn't it?

Yeah, that's very interesting. However, I'm not sure I understand what you were doing... You created your own INI for a mod that I already patched (from my repository) and then wanted to overwrite my INI with yours, is that it?

If that's the case, I'd recommend doing the following (I assume you're MO2 user):

Spoiler

1) Download and install my SAKR repository

2) Create new empty mod in MO2 and name it 'My SAKR INIs', or something similar (it's really up to you)

3) Inside 'My SAKR INIs', create a proper directory structure: "My SAKR INIs\Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor"

4) Create new directories for each INI you generate with my SAKR/RCP Gen (for example, if you patched 'VtawWardrobe5', you'd have VtawWardrobe5.ini. Create VtawWardrobe5 directory and paste VtawWardrobe5.ini to it)

5) Load your archive (My SAKR INIs) below my repository archive. That way my INIs get overwritten by yours.

I'm not using anyone's patches as I always generate my own. Anyways, I hope this helps in a way!

Feel free to report back should there be any issues!

What's new in v0.8.2:

Added 'Auto-Increment' - upon selecting an item and keywords, and then hitting 'Apply' button, the program will automatically select the next item in the list. I did this primarily for myself as I don't like to move a mouse that often.

Reworked 'To write' list selection - when you select any item from 'To write' list (where your items with SAKR keywords are), the program will automatically check all the checkboxes (keywords) that have been added to the item. Aditionally, it will color the selected keywords (aka checked checkboxes) pink, to make it highly visible.

Design improvements - colors for labels and hopefully fixed the overlapping issue present in previous versions.

QOL stuff - changed the buttons logic so that under specific conditions, certain buttons are disabled. This should prevent user from breaking the application.

Bugfixes - fixed NullException which could happen under certain conditions.

Also, I forgot to make a post for v0.7.4. I added 'Keep selection' checkbox. If you've checked it, upon clicking 'Apply' button, your selected keywords won't get cleared. This should be very useful if you're patching those massive packs with hundreds of items inside and want to add the same keyword(s) to more than one items as quickly as possible.

Should there be any issues, report them as soon as you can! Additionally, your feedback is very valuable so I'd appreciate if you could give me some suggestions/tips for future versions! :)

Take care and thanks for downloading and using my tool!

51 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Yeah, that's very interesting. However, I'm not sure I understand what you were doing... You created your own INI for a mod that I already patched (from my repository) and then wanted to overwrite my INI with yours, is that it?

If that's the case, I'd recommend doing the following (I assume you're MO2 user):

No, I use Vortex. And that's why I installed your mod (repository), because Vortex took over the directory structure there. And then I can only replace the existing vtaw 6 ini with my self-created one, for example.

In the first attempts I unpacked the repository and changed the ini there. I don't do that anymore, but manually insert them directly into Vortex.

Strangely enough, a self-made ini (vtaw) did not work when replacing an existing one, but a completely new one (DonEb14n) did.

Did I do something wrong by unpacking the mod replacing the ini and repacking the mod and installing it into Vortex? That was my first attempt, which unfortunately didn't work. Because my self-created ini (I mean created with your generator) should work just as well as yours, right?

14 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

No, I use Vortex. And that's why I installed your mod (repository), because Vortex took over the directory structure there. And then I can only replace the existing vtaw 6 ini with my self-created one, for example.

In the first attempts I unpacked the repository and changed the ini there. I don't do that anymore, but manually insert them directly into Vortex.

Strangely enough, a self-made ini (vtaw) did not work when replacing an existing one, but a completely new one (DonEb14n) did.

Did I do something wrong by unpacking the mod replacing the ini and repacking the mod and installing it into Vortex? That was my first attempt, which unfortunately didn't work. Because my self-created ini (I mean created with your generator) should work just as well as yours, right?

If your custom INI is meant to replace one installed from another mod, it will need to have the same path and filname. If it does, then Vortex ought to indicate you have a file conflict between your mod and the other one, and you'll want to tell it to put your version of the conflicting file after the other.

If your file doesn't have the same path and filename as the file from the other mod, and so doesn't conflict, you may run into problems since RobCo Patcher will be trying to apply both INI files so you'll likely end up with a union of the added tags for each item that appears in both files.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If your custom INI is meant to replace one installed from another mod, it will need to have the same path and filname. If it does, then Vortex ought to indicate you have a file conflict between your mod and the other one, and you'll want to tell it to put your version of the conflicting file after the other.

If your file doesn't have the same path and filename as the file from the other mod, and so doesn't conflict, you may run into problems since RobCo Patcher will be trying to apply both INI files so you'll likely end up with a union of the added tags for each item that appears in both files.

There was no conflict as I previously uninstalled the mod and then reinstalled it. But I had only replaced an ini with one of the same name.

I've now found that I get along well with the basic settings of the repository. Few personal changes are required. For example, on the vtaw6 high heels, I add the keys to long stockings and leather.

For this reason:
A question about the keys in the SAKR_KWDs_All.txt. These contain one more digit than the keys in the ini. I assume the first zero is left out when entering the ini manually, right?

52 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

A question about the keys in the SAKR_KWDs_All.txt. These contain one more digit than the keys in the ini. I assume the first zero is left out when entering the ini manually, right?

Correct, FormIDs in the txt file I've sent earlier does indeed have all 8 digits for FormIDs. My tool generates INIs with only 6 digits. Both will work just fine, but I generally recommend having all FormIDs either 6 or 8 digits long, not both.

If you generate your INI with my tool and then want to manually adjust something (add another keyword), simply remove first 2 digits from keyword FormID. It makes your INI look consistent and tidy.

Also, about Vortex stuff... I'm terribly sorry, but I'm unable to provide any more support. I've never used it, and I probably never will. I certainly hope other users who know their way around Vortex can help you, I'm on very unknown ground here. Apologies!

Edited by rubber_duck