Random sex causing lockups

When I have Random Sex active, I found that at times I'll have game lock ups.

I suspect it's because Skyrim runs out of memory due to, well, it can only use 4 gigs at any time, so, I was wondering if anyone can recommend an ENB or something to increase memory usage.

I thought it was Hentai pregnancy at first, but, well, I just tested it with Random Sex deactivated and it was fine.

Random Sex freezes within a few minutes when I have an orgy running, but then I stated in my mod description that the mod originally came about as a means to find instabilities in SexiS (and now, obviously, SexLab). Freezes are not restricted to Random Sex, however, as I get the occasional freeze using SexLab Romance also. I suspect it's SexLab-related, but I have not seen anything in the papyrus logs that would clue me in to where the issue is arising.

Random Sex freezes within a few minutes when I have an orgy running, but then I stated in my mod description that the mod originally came about as a means to find instabilities in SexiS (and now, obviously, SexLab). Freezes are not restricted to Random Sex, however, as I get the occasional freeze using SexLab Romance also. I suspect it's SexLab-related, but I have not seen anything in the papyrus logs that would clue me in to where the issue is arising.

If it's a problem in Sexlab itself then hopefully Ashal figures it out in time for next release, as people want orgies dammit!

Archived