I had performance problem too.

Like latency, slow motion.

I tried several things.

Finally, I recognized when it's started.

After I added the TRX Statues.

Originally, they've been created for SE. They use very high meshes with 4K textures.

They have _n.dds that have 85.3 MB size. If you export a .dds file with GIMP for a 4096x4096, the size should be 21.3 MB.

So, I've exported these _n.dds files for LE.

It was helpful, at least for me.

For the next update, I'll replace the huge sized _n.dds by smaller ones.

Another thing...

About the clipping problems...

I did what I could do about Aubrey's French Maid Outfit. You can still see the clipping while sitting/dancing, etc...

I did some augmentation on Bailey Jay's, Vaniity's Stockings.

Bailey's stockings seemed OK to me. Maybe, there are several clipping on top part. I couldn't check on it.

I tried to repair Vaniity's stockings. However, I noticed that there are still clippings while dancing.

Kalena's Moonlight that you can buy, Kalena's Moonlight, Mitts, and Stockings.

I think, there are no more clipping during regular conditions.

During animations. sexy moves, of course, there might be clippings. Just send be some screenshots. If I can do something about that, I can try to repair the clipping.

About the stupid eyebrows problems.

I think that I finally solved the problem.

When I prepare the next package, I'll add them also.

By letting me know the problems, I can do repair on the TS Outfits and TS Followers too.

Thank you all...

Deleting the old meshes and textures from "[TRX] Statues"

Do this BEFORE installation the new update:

First of all, the location of the folders:

Data\meshes\HerBoners\[TRX] Statues

Data\textures\HerBoners\[TRX] Statues

You can delete both "[TRX] Statues" folders, or when you open these folders, you can select all files/folders, then delete them.

When you install the new update, the new files/folders have to be in these folders.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting mod. Except that my Dovakin is a man. I wonder - is there a mod in which you can ask a female companion to perform a sexual act with another NPS?

It is to ask, not use magic (as in the mod "Puppet_Master").

Only then will this mod be for my Dovakin. Otherwise, it's a mod for Dovakin - a woman.

9 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Interesting mod. Except that my Dovakin is a man. I wonder - is there a mod in which you can ask a female companion to perform a sexual act with another NPS?

It is to ask, not use magic (as in the mod "Puppet_Master").

Only then will this mod be for my Dovakin. Otherwise, it's a mod for Dovakin - a woman.

It's about Skyrim's mods.

I don't understand such things.

It'll be better if you ask to "Skyrim Technical Support".

• 4 months later...

The mod has changed for the better. But there is a request - if possible, try to completely eliminate the difference in colour between the head and the body (still on the neck you can see the seam, though less noticeable than before).
And another thing - no matter how many times I don't go into the house, all the NPS are there. Question: do they ever go to sleep (like other NPС in the original game) or is it not provided for?

On 9/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, Taloren3000 said:

The mod has changed for the better. But there is a request - if possible, try to completely eliminate the difference in colour between the head and the body (still on the neck you can see the seam, though less noticeable than before).
And another thing - no matter how many times I don't go into the house, all the NPS are there. Question: do they ever go to sleep (like other NPС in the original game) or is it not provided for?

Hi,

I used a standard head for NPCs/followers. I'm not sure if the heads have high poly or low poly meshes.
As I know, the new body meshes have high poly meshes. For that reason, that seam might occur.

I don't understand the difference between high poly and/or low poly head in game.

If you can send me some screenshots of the neck problems, I might try to find some solutions.

I might need a high poly head that is compatible with BHUNP and Fairskin also.

Maybe, you can give me some advice.

If you have "brown face" problem.

It's a different issue.

First, check how many versions of Her Boner's do you run at the same time.

If you run more than one "HerBoners.esp", you can have this problem. For example, if you use the "Her Boner's - Followers version 3 .esp" and original "HerBoners.esp", and/or with the other versions, you probably get the brown faces.

Check how many "brochure(s)" you got by the courier. If you have just one brochure, it means you have only one Her Boner's .esp that runs.

It's good.

If you run more than one version, please deactivate the others by using your mod manager/organizer, or delete them in the "Data" folder.

I didn't check the mod for a while. As I remember, I haven't had such color or seam problem.  Maybe, I didn't notice it at all.

For that reason, your screenshots might be helpful for me.

About the NPCs who are always around.

Yes, they don't go to sleep. They go to rest by laying down on sunbeds instead of sleeping.

They prefer to dance for relaxing. They're bons vivants.

The bosses go outside like a "walkaround" for a while from time to time. It's normal.

There's a 7/24 open place. You can go in whenever you want.

You want to have some fun with the girls? If Her Boner's were a standard Skyrim place, the inn has to be close during evening and night, or the girls would be sleeping during day or night. Or lunch break. You would like a girl, who serves for you, not sleeping or missing one.

Edited by nehaberlan
  • 1 month later...

I don't know how it is with this update, but - body physics doesn't work at all. HDT-PE file lowers FPS from 59 to 3. Everything freezes. BHUNP-HDT-PE .xml Files doesn't affect physics either. I'll tell you right away - the body in my game is not BHUNP and not standard UNP, CBBE and so on.
Wouldn't it be better to put the physics files into the mod, or rather into the bodies of the NPС that are in the mod? So that the mod is self-contained and does not depend on external mods?
The body that I have in the game has physics and for him enough HDT Physics Extensions.

3 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

I don't know how it is with this update, but - body physics doesn't work at all. HDT-PE file lowers FPS from 59 to 3. Everything freezes. BHUNP-HDT-PE .xml Files doesn't affect physics either. I'll tell you right away - the body in my game is not BHUNP and not standard UNP, CBBE and so on.
Wouldn't it be better to put the physics files into the mod, or rather into the bodies of the NPС that are in the mod? So that the mod is self-contained and does not depend on external mods?
The body that I have in the game has physics and for him enough HDT Physics Extensions.

I don't know why your FPS gets lower. I don't understand such things.

This BHUNP-HDT-PE.xml file is just for Her Boner's Inn's NPCs, not for your PC.

There are some differences from the original HDT-PE.

For your PC, you have the original HDT-PE as it has to be. However, because the settings are different than the original HDT-PE, you have to use Her Boner's "BHUNP-HDT-PE" .xml files.

I suggest you to ask to the Technical Support. They can give you a better answer.

As I know, you cannot add .xml files into the meshes files.

You can add the names of the .xml files in the meshes. You have to add or install .xml animation files separately.

By adding the names of the physics in the meshes, the meshes can run only these selected .xml physics. If you don't add any physics' name, the physics won't work.

If you check BHUNP body website, you'll see the body animation physics .xml files are in a separate archive file.

In some body meshes that have HDT-PE, they don't have any name list of the physics. I don't know how the creators have managed that. But, as I said before, BHUNP doesn't work like that.

Finally, I can't do anything for that.

For lower FPS, I can't do anything about that. Just ask to the Technical Support.

I just remember something...

If you have a low-end computer, your game might get slower because of "[TRX] Statues".

For that reason, I added two more alternative versions.

[TRX] Statues - 1K.7z and [TRX] Statues - 2K.7z

You can use one of them.

Just install one of them, then replace by the original ones.

It should increase the speed of the game when you're in the inn.

First, try the "2K" version. If the speed is still low, try the "1K" version.

If your FPS problem occurs from another problem, and you would like to restore the original "4K" version, you can download it from the Download List".

PS: I forgot...

You use male PC.

You don't need the original HDT-PE.

If you don't care jingling boobs/asses of Her Boner's Inn's NPCs when they're naked or having sex, just don't install that BHUNP HDT-PE .xml archive file.

Edited by nehaberlan

Help solve the problem. I decided to change clothe some NPCs from the mod to the standard Tavern Clothes. They are missing their hands. If I undress them, the hands are still not visible.

I forgot to say - Sarina Valentina has no problem changing clothes. You can see her hands, everything is in order. Emma, for example, has no hands when changing clothes. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_ht4e5MHcZLHP0qUfY24TLLyn7rkxC8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVf-_U_fmXZCNRLPunw9a7w332gD8uQv/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Taloren3000
12 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Help solve the problem. I decided to change clothe some NPCs from the mod to the standard Tavern Clothes. They are missing their hands. If I undress them, the hands are still not visible.

I forgot to say - Sarina Valentina has no problem changing clothes. You can see her hands, everything is in order. Emma, for example, has no hands when changing clothes. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_ht4e5MHcZLHP0qUfY24TLLyn7rkxC8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVf-_U_fmXZCNRLPunw9a7w332gD8uQv/view?usp=sharing

It's weird.

I think that you talk about "TS Followers", not about "Her Boner's Inn".

I've never tried to change the outfit of the TS Followers. It's a Skyrim Technical Support question.

I can just guess why this problem occurs.

All of the TS Followers use the same UNP compatible hands. For that reason, I couldn't understand why you get invisible hands in some NPCs, and you don't get the same problem on Sarina's hands.

If you installed a hand mod which is not compatible with UNP, that can cause the invisible hands.

I think, you use the vanilla Tavern Clothes.

As I know, you should not get any problem after you make your NPC(s) wear them.

Have you tried with other clothes?

I suggest you to ask to the Technical Support.

Send them the same screenshots.

Give them a detailed info. For example, what mods do you use, etc...

PS: I have a problem with my Skyrim LE, and I can't start the game. I couldn't find the problem.

So, I can't test/check/do anything in the game.

Edited by nehaberlan
5 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

I'm using a body replacer that doesn't match the body set in Her Boner's.
Vanilla clothing for my body is fine. I dressed Emma in the UNP outfit from Legendary Armors. It's fine.

I hope that you can solve the problems by yourself, and/or by asking to the Technical Support.

As I said before, I can't open the game anymore.

Also, I don't have enough knowledge to answer your questions correctly.

I tried to add most information, guides, helpful downloadable patches as much as I could.

All of my projects that I've uploaded work without causing any problems on my computer when I use them in their default settings.

If you can't any answer from the Technical Support, just google it. Check some tutorials.

You can use any body as default.

It doesn't matter. It won't effect the TS NPCs.

Your problem should happen from an another reason.

I don't know.

Maybe, a small setting, or an incompatible mod, or using a bad save game.

Lots of things can cause the problem.

Take care...