Hello fellas,
So I'm playing FUS modlist on my Lenovo Legion Y540 (mention this just for perfomance purposes). And I'm thinking about integrating some this of this adult stuff in. I would want to make it as light as possible and also not to break as much stuff as possible. So if somebody can point me to the mods that fulfill my requests, it would be really handy!
THE requests:
- Some body replacers but with additional underwear?
- No NPC replacers, they look fine to me already
- Appropriate amount of physics, and only when naked (I'm a male, so my shlong doesn't bother me that much. Also I'd like it to fit into general look of Skyrim, something way too good for this game would seem kinda odd)
- I'd like to integrate this stuff into questing, so it would feel natural. I'm thinking something like Aromous Adventures, but maybe something new has come out.

- Just some quality animations would be pretty nice

• 4 months later...

I just spent a lot of time downloading and playing wabbajacks.  FUS, Minamalistic and Tahorvin.  I have a decent computer and graphics card.

Minimalistic took about 10 minutes from hitting play on MO2.  Tahrorvin takes 1.  Since I'm still leaning and tweaking things that load time makes a big difference.  Not to mention the occasional Steam VR or Oculus crash.

I've been binge playing Tahorvin this last week.  Adding SL mods hasn't been much of a problem.  TDC prostitution, SLEN, Defeat etc.  I need to get a slavery mod going but I'm sure the problem is user error.

Tahorvin has a lot of the SL stuff installed already as does Minamalistic.

Anyways, I recommend Tahrovin to try as a starting base as it is much smaller, faster and has the SL framework, papyrus, etc already installed.

• 4 months later...