Genital Randomizers for WW

Genital Randomizers for WW

View File

I personally love some variety and surprise in my wicked game play, and in adding cock shrinkage to my chatity mod, I thought of a way to randomize the genitals of all the sims in my the world by default. First let me clarify: these will not change the parts for body selector. The genital randomizer will randomly assign penises and vaginas to sims (regardles of their gender). Penis Size Randomizer will randomize the values for WW native Penis Size Modifier and will therefore need that setting turned on to function. There is a cheat to reroll penis sizes, just in case.

I've also added Like/Dislike options in CAS to each to allow you turn off randomization for your sims. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great Mod. Biggest thing I would like to see would be a toggle for can/cant impregnate/get pregnant depending on genital assignment. Maybe put it as a menu option so players can decide but in my own gameplay its a little jarring knowing some sims are packing AND carrying. Also maybe a slider to determine the percentage chance with a button to randomize ingame instead of on load if possible. Definitely a fun mod though, it makes gameplay more interesting for sure. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make a version of this that works with Big Dick Problems? The trait system in there is supposed to assign a "big dick" to sims with the "big dick trait" but it doesn't really work, however a mod like this, that adjusts the penis size using the Wicked Whims scaling system might be a bit more stable, I think.

7 minutes ago, rhousey said:

Can you please get a fix created for this? All of my female Sims have dicks and it’s annoying, despite deleting your mod entirely from my game 

Whomever is considering downloading this mod, don’t. It’s broken and if you decide to delete it from your game, it will not delete. Your WW settings will unfortunately be adjusted to where you can’t change the genitalia on your Sims. This user has had people complaining about this for months it seems, but its obviously falling on deaf ears to save yourself the trouble with this mod

Edited by rhousey

@rhousey when you decided to install this mod, didn't you know you can get the result you currently have?

The description says:

On 4/1/2023 at 10:31 PM, Chris Pyre said:

The genital randomizer will randomly assign penises and vaginas to sims (regardles of their gender).

This bracketed phrase should have made you think twice.

hey ya'll sorry for the lack of response! I never got notifications from this thread until @wild_guy quoted me. That being said, all this mod does is randomize the hidden trait that tells WW what genitalia to give to the sim. there's no tuning in it that should prevent it from being changed once the genitalia is randomized (it's only meant to do it once.), and especially shouldn't prevent you from changing it after uninstallling the mod, if it's uninstalled properly. If folks want to send me tray files or MCCC logging details of sims your having issues changing back post-randomization i can try and give a fix, but genuinely there shouldn't be any issue changing sims back once the mod is uninstalled. 

On 7/10/2023 at 12:55 PM, Chris Pyre said:

hey ya'll sorry for the lack of response! I never got notifications from this thread until @wild_guy quoted me. That being said, all this mod does is randomize the hidden trait that tells WW what genitalia to give to the sim. there's no tuning in it that should prevent it from being changed once the genitalia is randomized (it's only meant to do it once.), and especially shouldn't prevent you from changing it after uninstallling the mod, if it's uninstalled properly. If folks want to send me tray files or MCCC logging details of sims your having issues changing back post-randomization i can try and give a fix, but genuinely there shouldn't be any issue changing sims back once the mod is uninstalled. 

Thanks a lot for this reply; I really appreciate it @Chris Pyre

Edited by rhousey
On 7/10/2023 at 4:51 AM, wild_guy said:

@rhousey when you decided to install this mod, didn't you know you can get the result you currently have?

The description says:

This bracketed phrase should have made you think twice.

Yes, I obviously understood the metrics of the mod but in that same breath, if I uninstalled the mod, it should also take that away. But unfortunately, that’s not the case. My complaint is that I’ve removed the mod and it’s still within my game @wild_guy

Edited by rhousey
  • 3 weeks later...

For those still having issues reversing the changes from this mod (assuming you have Onedrive backup enabled), one inconvenient but life saving solution is to restore your files from OneDrive to a time before the installation of this mod. Yes, you'll loose progress but at least it reverts the changes.

I haven't heard from the author of this mod, so although it has a potential to be a good mod, I think I'll pass until the creator can figure out a way to better implement with WW and iron out the glitches. I advise the author to edit their original post and make it clear by making it in bold and changing colors that this mod disregards gender preferences for all sims. 

Thanks

Edited by starmena
  • 2 months later...

I really like the premise of this mod, but I think there's still some fine tuning and some features that would really help. Number one being a way to customize the ratio of sims with different genitalia, as currently the ratio of female sims with penises seems very high (I did want them, just wasn't expecting most of them to). Number two being one that was previously mentioned about having the hidden trait of can get pregnant/impregnate match the genitals. Other than that, all I have to say is great job, it works exactly as said and you filled a gap that you found, so kudos and keep up the good work @Chris Pyre!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...