Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Any chance of integrating this with CBPC anus support?  Being able to control the hole is VERY useful.

I actually don't understand enough about how CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 works to be able to be compatible lol sorry

What happens when my config files overwrite theirs?  I don't know how to accommodate their framework only because I don't know enough.  I only know it uses animation tags or a manual mode (which is quite nice I imagine!)

Honestly, just try and copy over P2P's collision values to CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2's female config file, that would probably be easiest to try out first.  

You could try replacing the whole file and see what happens. might just be fine.

But it also might not be lol, so it would be wise to copy over one node and their values at a time (at first).

Edit:

So, if you like Separate Anal Collision 2.2, just copy over P2P's collision values to their CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

and also copy over P2P's collision values to their CBPCollisionConfig.txt

That might be fine!

Edited by xavier0self

The armor config is very nice.

However, I have a bit of a problem.
Is it possible to apply naked physics to topless armor or only to one breast?

Do you know how to use the keywords CBPCasNakedL and CBPCasNakedR?

Thanks for your help.

20 hours ago, painting897 said:

The armor config is very nice.

However, I have a bit of a problem.
Is it possible to apply naked physics to topless armor or only to one breast?

Do you know how to use the keywords CBPCasNakedL and CBPCasNakedR?

Thanks for your help.

Hey!  Yeah, gee, there are a number of ways to get around this but they're all a bit of work lol

for starters, tell me about the keywords!  I don't know of those or where they're from.  if you can fill me in I'd love to learn more!

As for topless armor, it all depends on what the armor is listed as in it's plugin.  You can tune the 3b_armor config but the changes will affect all armor in the armor class.

If you want to, you can open up the plugin (.esp) that the armor is from, and then change it's armor type via keyword to clothing, then tune the clothing AMP parameter to = 1 

To make a specific armor piece use more or less breast physics, it's probably advisable to use Outfit Studio and manually paint the breast bone weights how ever you desire.  you can also paint each breast differently, so you can have 1 breast have more movement than the other, if that's what you were wanting

That takes some patience and a bit of time.  if you'd like me to explain in great detail how you can do this just reply back and ask! :D

Edited by xavier0self
On 1/11/2024 at 12:16 PM, xavier0self said:

Hey!  Yeah, gee, there are a number of ways to get around this but they're all a bit of work lol

for starters, tell me about the keywords!  I don't know of those or where they're from.  if you can fill me in I'd love to learn more!

As for topless armor, it all depends on what the armor is listed as in it's plugin.  You can tune the 3b_armor config but the changes will affect all armor in the armor class.

If you want to, you can open up the plugin (.esp) that the armor is from, and then change it's armor type via keyword to clothing, then tune the clothing AMP parameter to = 1 

To make a specific armor piece use more or less breast physics, it's probably advisable to use Outfit Studio and manually paint the breast bone weights how ever you desire.  you can also paint each breast differently, so you can have 1 breast have more movement than the other, if that's what you were wanting

That takes some patience and a bit of time.  if you'd like me to explain in great detail how you can do this just reply back and ask! :D

Thanks for the replies.

If I use clothing as naked, all the normal cloths will be naked physics.
And it's a pain to adjust each piece of equipment in Outfit Studio. (lol)

So like Orefit in Obody (though Orefit is not physics...) I was looking for a way to exclude certain equipment from 3b_armor config and set naked physics, and a way to set naked physics for only one breast.

Sorry, I actually don't know much about those keywords, I just found them here.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/196215-topless-armor-breast-physics/
Does this make sense?

4 hours ago, painting897 said:

Thanks for the replies.

If I use clothing as naked, all the normal cloths will be naked physics.
And it's a pain to adjust each piece of equipment in Outfit Studio. (lol)

So like Orefit in Obody (though Orefit is not physics...) I was looking for a way to exclude certain equipment from 3b_armor config and set naked physics, and a way to set naked physics for only one breast.

Sorry, I actually don't know much about those keywords, I just found them here.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/196215-topless-armor-breast-physics/
Does this make sense?

Well that would be neat!  It involves editing the armor records in the armor's plugin (.esp) (or just making a new plugin) to add keywords.

It says to edit the ARMA (armor addon) record, but I believe you actually add keywords to the ARMO (armor) record.  

So I don't believe I can utilize those keywords in a text file (or assign them in a text file), but we can assign them to armor via a plugin (.esp) 

then, I ASSUME (I don't actually know), CBPC handles the rest automatically.  i guess it just applies a specific physics to the breasts with what ever keywords you use

pretty handy indeed!

I'm not entirely sure it'll work the way I'm understanding.. like you should do some testing and exploration yourself for sure

open up the armor's plugin in xedit (sseedit) or the creation kit, and then add the keywords you want to the ARMO records of the armor you want to modify.

Edited by xavier0self
On 1/12/2024 at 9:30 PM, xavier0self said:

Well that would be neat!  It involves editing the armor records in the armor's plugin (.esp) (or just making a new plugin) to add keywords.

It says to edit the ARMA (armor addon) record, but I believe you actually add keywords to the ARMO (armor) record.  

So I don't believe I can utilize those keywords in a text file (or assign them in a text file), but we can assign them to armor via a plugin (.esp) 

then, I ASSUME (I don't actually know), CBPC handles the rest automatically.  i guess it just applies a specific physics to the breasts with what ever keywords you use

pretty handy indeed!

I'm not entirely sure it'll work the way I'm understanding.. like you should do some testing and exploration yourself for sure

open up the armor's plugin in xedit (sseedit) or the creation kit, and then add the keywords you want to the ARMO records of the armor you want to modify.

I then did more research and found that the cbpc v1.5 changelog said that the keyword had been added.

I was assured that it was a usable feature, so I actually tried it as you suggested and it worked.

This is really easy and convenient! (lol)

Thanks for your kindness!
It helped me a lot!

9 hours ago, painting897 said:

I then did more research and found that the cbpc v1.5 changelog said that the keyword had been added.

I was assured that it was a usable feature, so I actually tried it as you suggested and it worked.

This is really easy and convenient! (lol)

Thanks for your kindness!
It helped me a lot!

That's fucking great!  You are so welcome!  I learned of this because of you, so thank you for the reply and actually confirming for us!  

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Kreidman said:

Is it possible to disable all breast physics and keeps the rest?

I'm using some absurd proportioned followers from buxon wenches and i prefer to keep the original breast physics from 3bbb

Yeah absolutely! 

Depends on how exact you want to be, because it will take a little work on your end. But like 5 or 10 minutes worth kinda thing. 

You'll want to keep buxom's:

CBPConfig_3b.txt

And any gravity-related text files. 

The only tricky part is you'll have to manually copy over buxom's breast collision sphere values to P2P's

CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

So open buxom's CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt (I assume the mod has one lol) and locate the Breast01-03 nodes for left and right breast, then just copy and paste them into P2P's (same file), and overwrite P2P's values. 

Breast should behave exactly as buxom's do, with the same collision spheres as well, but everything else of P2P should remain! 

Edit:  oh I just noticed you wanted 3bbb. 

Everything still applies lol

Edited by xavier0self
On 1/28/2024 at 2:20 PM, sekuzeku said:

did anyone ever fix vag only opening sideways with SoS ?

Was that happening for you with P2P and SoS?  

I definitely don't experience that with my config here, but like, results may vary based on all sorts of variables.

The idea though, is that, Yes, Petite to Plenty should fix vag opening sideways

I exclusively use SoS, and I am fairly satisfied with V8 (and V7!) vagina physics!  

3 hours ago, xavier0self said:

YO COOL 

How'd you end up fixing it for yourself?  

Turns out the cbpc for the testicles was not really working. I changed the master config (really  just removed the one #) for the scrotum. That got it working then changed some settings for P2P and all good.

Did you want the edited files?

Edited by papavitch1
On 1/29/2024 at 3:22 PM, xavier0self said:

Was that happening for you with P2P and SoS?  

I definitely don't experience that with my config here, but like, results may vary based on all sorts of variables.

The idea though, is that, Yes, Petite to Plenty should fix vag opening sideways

I exclusively use SoS, and I am fairly satisfied with V8 (and V7!) vagina physics!  

i meant SoS as opposed to hands, items etc, they all work as expected.

i saw the edits i can try in the how-tos, so i'll do that. it's just that the opening is an oval that covers the width but not height with whatever my setup is.

edit: 

so here is a pic of what's happening, the yellow circle is what the SoS size is...

adjusting VaginaB.collisionMultipler opens it up far enough but only if i set it to 15.00! so i don't think that's the right setting, it looks weird.

i don't think i have any conflicts or weird settings/versions. (i have BHUNP V3)

what settings can i change?

Screenshot 2024-01-30 200713.jpg

Edited by sekuzeku
edit
On 1/29/2024 at 7:23 PM, papavitch1 said:

Turns out the cbpc for the testicles was not really working. I changed the master config (really  just removed the one #) for the scrotum. That got it working then changed some settings for P2P and all good.

Did you want the edited files?

Right on!  I'm super interested that you have the scrotum config back to the original setup from 3BA and BHUNP. 

Yeah if you wanted to make those files available in a comment here (maybe someone else will find your edits helpful!)

I will definitely reference them if I provide another update to P2P in the future (like an "option 2" in the FOMOD incase my settings aren't functioning)  

Super awesome and I'm glad you sorted that all out yourself

On 1/30/2024 at 4:16 PM, sekuzeku said:

i meant SoS as opposed to hands, items etc, they all work as expected.

i saw the edits i can try in the how-tos, so i'll do that. it's just that the opening is an oval that covers the width but not height with whatever my setup is.

edit: 

so here is a pic of what's happening, the yellow circle is what the SoS size is...

adjusting VaginaB.collisionMultipler opens it up far enough but only if i set it to 15.00! so i don't think that's the right setting, it looks weird.

i don't think i have any conflicts or weird settings/versions. (i have BHUNP V3)

what settings can i change?

Screenshot 2024-01-30 200713.jpg

Thank you for the picture!  I understand your problem exactly now.

I think what you were doing with the multiplier parameter was correct.  BUT, if it looked weird at 15 (the movement becomes far too erratic, i know) then there are other options.

since you are using BHUNP you should actually use the narrow vagina opening option in the FOMOD.

You could also find it yourself in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.  Scroll down to VAGINA & ANAL section and look for the narrow-option values.

Just remove their hashtags (and then put the hashtags in front of the wide opening values)

So that will reduce the opening in the sideways direction to something more reasonable and make the vagina opening more circular. 

THEN, if you want you can adjust the entire size by using my described methods in the how-to section!

I hope that helps!

Edited by xavier0self

Hello. I've tried this configuration (latest version), but I have an issue with breast movement when the character wears a dress. The video I uploaded should explain the problem well. I'm using your body preset. 3BA is set to full CBPC.

Disabling the configuration, the issue no longer occurs. What could be causing this issue? Skeleton is not overwritten by anything

3 hours ago, Zeroja said:

Hello. I've tried this configuration (latest version), but I have an issue with breast movement when the character wears a dress. The video I uploaded should explain the problem well. I'm using your body preset. 3BA is set to full CBPC.

Disabling the configuration, the issue no longer occurs. What could be causing this issue? Skeleton is not overwritten by anything

Thank you for providing a video!

Your problem is certainly not intentional behavior.  I believe someone else had a similar problem over on nexus,

I would think the problem lies in my CBPConfig_3b.txt.  Try replacing P2P's with any other mod's CBPConfig_3b.txt (like 3BA's)

If that helps, you could then tune that to your liking, or go through the parameters in P2P's CBPConfig_3b.txt (one at a time) to see which one is causing the problem.

(That would be nice if you did that and reported back! hah but no worries if you don't)

If switching out the config file doesn't work, then I'm not really sure what could be going on :(

15 hours ago, xavier0self said:

Thank you for providing a video!

Your problem is certainly not intentional behavior.  I believe someone else had a similar problem over on nexus,

I would think the problem lies in my CBPConfig_3b.txt.  Try replacing P2P's with any other mod's CBPConfig_3b.txt (like 3BA's)

If that helps, you could then tune that to your liking, or go through the parameters in P2P's CBPConfig_3b.txt (one at a time) to see which one is causing the problem.

(That would be nice if you did that and reported back! hah but no worries if you don't)

If switching out the config file doesn't work, then I'm not really sure what could be going on :(

Thank you.

I think the culprit is CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt, instead. Without this, it's seems to work fine. I don't know precisely which parameter inside is causing this issue, especially because I don't think I understand anything of what's written (I'm sorry).

Perhaps it could be something related to collision spheres?

8 hours ago, Zeroja said:

Thank you.

I think the culprit is CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt, instead. Without this, it's seems to work fine. I don't know precisely which parameter inside is causing this issue, especially because I don't think I understand anything of what's written (I'm sorry).

Perhaps it could be something related to collision spheres?

That is even super weirder lol

The way the breasts are bouncing in your video shouldn't be affected by anything in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

All breast movement parameters are in CBPConfig_3b.txt. 

You could be right though, about something triggering collision for some reason. 

You can turn on tuning mode and then start deleting nodes, one at a time, to see what the culprit is. (inside CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt)

It's okay to delete most things in the text while the game is running. 

it shouldn't take very much time at all!

MY best guess is something may be going on with:

[NPC Belly]     #This is enabled for the scrotum to collide with
0,-4,-6,2.5 & 0,-2,20,3

Edited by xavier0self
On 2/6/2024 at 3:36 AM, xavier0self said:

That is even super weirder lol

The way the breasts are bouncing in your video shouldn't be affected by anything in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

All breast movement parameters are in CBPConfig_3b.txt. 

You could be right though, about something triggering collision for some reason. 

You can turn on tuning mode and then start deleting nodes, one at a time, to see what the culprit is. (inside CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt)

It's okay to delete most things in the text while the game is running. 

it shouldn't take very much time at all!

MY best guess is something may be going on with:

[NPC Belly]     #This is enabled for the scrotum to collide with
0,-4,-6,2.5 & 0,-2,20,3

You are right, indeed. By removing that node, the issue no longer occurs. I can replicate the same result by also removing the following nodes in the collision spheres part.

###SINGLE BREAST BONE BODIES###
[NPC L Breast]
2,-0.8,0.3,3.15 | 3.46,1,-2.7,6.1
[NPC R Breast]
-2.2,-0.7,0,3.1 | -3.6,1,-2.7,6.1
###SINGLE BREAST BONE BODIES###

Anyway, I have noticed a significant difference in breast elasticity when the character is dressed or nude. I'll attach another video to explain the "issue."

What is the correct velocity? Is it a consequence of removing that node?