Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Byldozer said:

Hello... What is causing this rattling? And then the balls open the anus and vagina but not the penis! help!!!

If you haven't tried downloading the skeleton_female.hkx that i provide, then you should install it and give it a try.

If you've installed it already, that might be causing your issue.  Remove my version / reinstall XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE and see if that fixes your issue!

Edited by xavier0self
13 hours ago, xavier0self said:

If you haven't tried downloading the skeleton_female.hkx that i provide, then you should install it and give it a try.

If you've installed it already, that might be causing your issue.  Remove my version / reinstall XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE and see if that fixes your issue!

YES...the skeleton helped with the rattling, but how to deal with uneven opening of the anus and vagina when the penis enters? !!!

When approaching, on the contrary, it closes... I don’t understand what happened!!!

Edited by Byldozer
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Byldozer said:

YES...the skeleton helped with the rattling, but how to deal with uneven opening of the anus and vagina when the penis enters? !!!

When approaching, on the contrary, it closes... I don’t understand what happened!!!

fear not, I think this is just an alignment issue between my config and your Bodyslide preset.

Imagine if you moved the female's entire pelvis in Bodyslide (downwards in this position and viewing angle).  The collision spheres wont move, only the pelvis of the female body.

Specifically, 3BA has a "Hips" slider called "Forward".  Try reducing that (possibly to zero).  that will move the hips, along with the vagina and anus, backwards (in direction of her heels), and may align better to my collision sphere placement.  if the slider is already at 0, you can apply negative numbers as well.  so you could try -20% or -30%

If that doesn't work (or you aren't interested in altering your preset), you can try playing around with the anal collision sphere placement yourself

its found in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt 

look (ctrl+F) for:

[Anal]

there are a second set of values (with a hashtag in front of them) underneith the default ones.  You can try those first, but they will be similarly placed compared to the default values.  Just remove the hashtag at the beginning of the second set of values, and put the hashtag at the beginning of the first set of values.

You can also just try your hand at moving the collision sphere yourself.  I actually have no advice because Anal collision sphere placement is pretty much a mystery to me lol

it's straight up guessing and testing with an animation looping :P (don't forget to put tuning mode on!)

if this is happening with P2P's Bodyslide preset, something is certainly amiss and I would need more info about the problem

Edited by xavier0self
16 hours ago, xavier0self said:

fear not, I think this is just an alignment issue between my config and your Bodyslide preset.

Imagine if you moved the female's entire pelvis in Bodyslide (downwards in this position and viewing angle).  The collision spheres wont move, only the pelvis of the female body.

Specifically, 3BA has a "Hips" slider called "Forward".  Try reducing that (possibly to zero).  that will move the hips, along with the vagina and anus, backwards (in direction of her heels), and may align better to my collision sphere placement.  if the slider is already at 0, you can apply negative numbers as well.  so you could try -20% or -30%

If that doesn't work (or you aren't interested in altering your preset), you can try playing around with the anal collision sphere placement yourself

its found in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt 

look (ctrl+F) for:

[Anal]

there are a second set of values (with a hashtag in front of them) underneith the default ones.  You can try those first, but they will be similarly placed compared to the default values.  Just remove the hashtag at the beginning of the second set of values, and put the hashtag at the beginning of the first set of values.

You can also just try your hand at moving the collision sphere yourself.  I actually have no advice because Anal collision sphere placement is pretty much a mystery to me lol

it's straight up guessing and testing with an animation looping :P (don't forget to put tuning mode on!)

if this is happening with P2P's Bodyslide preset, something is certainly amiss and I would need more info about the problem

Thank you very much...the slider with the basin certainly helped! but you need to work with the vagina so that it opens enough!

On 3/10/2024 at 3:25 PM, Karkhel said:

I have to move to BHUNP eventually I guess, seeing this config in action makes me super jelly. Are there any kinks on LE I should be aware of?

I honestly have no idea.  I'm sorry I don't have info you are looking for :(

I'm actually assuming my config will work with CBP, minus the collisions

Unless CBPC works for LE! 

10 hours ago, xavier0self said:

I honestly have no idea.  I'm sorry I don't have info you are looking for :(

I'm actually assuming my config will work with CBP, minus the collisions

Unless CBPC works for LE! 

No worries I will check it out when I get around it, I will have to double check if every mod I want can jive with BHUNP, the bodyslides are sort of compatible if its UNP one right? Either way I will figure it out, thanks for making this config and for a good presentation of it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

No worries I will check it out when I get around it, I will have to double check if every mod I want can jive with BHUNP, the bodyslides are sort of compatible if its UNP one right? Either way I will figure it out, thanks for making this config and for a good presentation of it.

Yeah! I believe BHUNP should retain most, if not all the UNP sliders! Going from UNP to BHUNP should be almost painless lol

I'm glad I could help convince you to try out something new! :)

Edited by xavier0self

is there a way to tune belly bulging to slow down the collision?

the only reason it looks weird is cuz the effect is so fast it's either/or, out/in, yes/no so it looks like some kind of pulsing balloon.

Posted (edited)
On 3/17/2024 at 3:43 PM, sekuzeku said:

is there a way to tune belly bulging to slow down the collision?

the only reason it looks weird is cuz the effect is so fast it's either/or, out/in, yes/no so it looks like some kind of pulsing balloon.

I know!  I am in exactly the same boat as you. 

I cannot figure out how to tune belly bulge either.

Any time I try, nothing seems to affect the movement behavior.  Adjusting collision sphere position and size doesn't seem to do anything (productive). 

Technically, you could try making a text file for belly bulge movement (like butt or breast), and then copy over all the parameters and change their bone name (to what ever the pelvis bone is called) 

Like, if you wanted to try this it yourself I could help you figure it out. Or, if you wanted I could whip something up and you could try downloading the text file from my google drive! 

Edited by xavier0self
On 3/19/2024 at 4:32 PM, xavier0self said:

I know!  I am in exactly the same boat as you. 

I cannot figure out how to tune belly bulge either.

Any time I try, nothing seems to affect the movement behavior.  Adjusting collision sphere position and size doesn't seem to do anything (productive). 

Technically, you could try making a text file for belly bulge movement (like butt or breast), and then copy over all the parameters and change their bone name (to what ever the pelvis bone is called) 

Like, if you wanted to try this it yourself I could help you figure it out. Or, if you wanted I could whip something up and you could try downloading the text file from my google drive! 

i only know what's in your how-to's in the description but i've adjusted everything else successfully.

if it's trying different numbers until it works i have time for that.

23 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

i only know what's in your how-to's in the description but i've adjusted everything else successfully.

if it's trying different numbers until it works i have time for that.

I saw recently in another Belly Bulge thread, a user, @libertyordeath, found correct settings for belly bulge functions - some of which were incorrectly referenced in base CBPC. 

This really helped for me, and I have some belly bulge settings that work nicely for my taste.  Not really present for basics (so not intrusive), but present for larger members.

1 hour ago, xavier0self said:

Thank you so much for sharing! ❤️

I have whipped up a P2P v8.3 CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt with belly bulge enabled + all this new info!

(wide vagina opening + no-futanari option)

I'd love it if people could try it out and confirm it works well for them, that would be really great.

mcnv and Uhon Enej will get credit for the added functionality in future updates if this works nicely for folks :D 

CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt 20.67 kB · 0 downloads

Sweet!  I've recently shifted to a Fallout 4 vacation, so I can't try it out right now.  But I'm looking forward to updates when I inevitably tire of it and swing back to this side.  :)

On 3/21/2024 at 10:48 PM, Bigglsby said:

I saw recently in another Belly Bulge thread, a user, @libertyordeath, found correct settings for belly bulge functions - some of which were incorrectly referenced in base CBPC. 

This really helped for me, and I have some belly bulge settings that work nicely for my taste.  Not really present for basics (so not intrusive), but present for larger members.

Thank you so much for sharing! <3

I have whipped up a P2P v8.3 CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt with belly bulge enabled + all this new info!

I'd love it if people could try it out and confirm it works well for them, that would be really great.

mcnv and Uhon Enej will get credit for the added functionality in future updates if this works nicely for folks :D 

p2p v8.3 belly bulge.zip

On 3/23/2024 at 10:38 AM, xavier0self said:

Thank you so much for sharing! ❤️

I have whipped up a P2P v8.3 CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt with belly bulge enabled + all this new info!

mcnv and Uhon Enej will get credit for the added functionality in future updates if this works nicely for folks :D 

p2p v8.3 belly bulge.zip 4.75 kB · 3 downloads

i think this is a big improvement.

or it's so subtle now that it only really appears with creatures

So I've been trying to figure out if Faster SMP can be configured to have these same types of collisions, and most threads I've seen or configs don't seem to help. My SMP physics work fine when not in scenes, and I've got the SOS smp patch to give them collisions. During SMP mode the vagina doesn't open to the extent that the config for CBPC here does, anyone know how to configure that? The breasts also don't collide as well as CBPC does during animations. I have CBPC Anus support which works for SMP to correctly open the anal opening, just don't know how to go about the breasts or vagina during SMP.

I'm leaning towards the fact that SMP just can't be configured to work as well as CBPC, but would like some confirmation.

Also I've been trying to find a working link for Baka's SOS Patch, if anyone knows of one

Edited by Roarc
6 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

i think this is a big improvement.

or it's so subtle now that it only really appears with creatures

Neat!  Thanks for the feedback! ❤️

I certainly went for a subtle belly bulge!  You should be able to increase the bulge to your liking with the belly bulge modifiers at the top of the female collision config now. 

I imagine creature schlongs have different penis collision sphere sizes than the male genitals I have tuned.  So that could account for the difference between the two! 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Roarc said:

So I've been trying to figure out if Faster SMP can be configured to have these same types of collisions, and most threads I've seen or configs don't seem to help. My SMP physics work fine when not in scenes, and I've got the SOS smp patch to give them collisions. During SMP mode the vagina doesn't open to the extent that the config for CBPC here does, anyone know how to configure that? The breasts also don't collide as well as CBPC does during animations. I have CBPC Anus support which works for SMP to correctly open the anal opening, just don't know how to go about the breasts or vagina during SMP.

I'm leaning towards the fact that SMP just can't be configured to work as well as CBPC, but would like some confirmation.

Also I've been trying to find a working link for Baka's SOS Patch, if anyone knows of one

I would actually assume you can get SMP collisions working as well as CBPC, absolutely.

The parameters are a bit different, but actually some are similar and I would think some are simply fundamental to all physics simulators.

I look in 3BBB-Amazing.xml and i find NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02  (ctrl+F and then copy/paste one of those names).  These are the same labia bones that CBPC is referencing.  If you scroll down you'll see some blocks of parameters like this:

Spoiler

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Pussy02" bodyB="NPC L Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="-0.5" z="-0.3"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="4" y="0.5" z="0.3"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <linearStiffness x="200" y="200" z="200"/>            
        <angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>    
        <linearDamping x="999" y="999" z="999"/>
        <angularDamping x="999" y="999" z="999"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="-4" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R Pussy02" bodyB="NPC R Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-4" y="-0.5" z="-1.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0.5" z="1.0"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="4" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

I see two parameters called: linearLowerLimit  and  linearUpperLimit

They are the top two parameters for both the left pussy02 block and the right pussy02 block

they both have an "x" value of 4 (or -4).  Try increasing those values to something ridiculously huge (like 54 and -54 or something, maybe even 954 and -954)) to firstly determine if changing that value does anything at all lol.  If it does alter the vagina opening, hopefully its by way too much and its spread out wider, and then you can reduce to normal values (like 7 or 8)

All the other parameters may also affect vagina opening!  You'll have to test them to see for yourself though.

As for the breasts, that's something that would require fine tuning and testing on your own probably.  That's how I made P2P

OR you could try this!! https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111325

SO this is where I can't remember or just don't know if SMP has a tuning mode (like CBPC), or if it just doesn't need one (meaning you can change the .XML values while the game is running and changes will take effect!)

Hopefully you can just change the values and have a live effect in the game.  

Otherwise you'll have to close the game down, make the changes you want in the .XML, then start the game up and test out new values.  Everytime.. uhg lol 

Edited by xavier0self
1 hour ago, xavier0self said:

I would actually assume you can get SMP collisions working as well as CBPC, absolutely.

The parameters are a bit different, but actually some are similar and I would think some are simply fundamental to all physics simulators.

I look in 3BBB-Amazing.xml and i find NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02  (ctrl+F and then copy/paste one of those names).  These are the same labia bones that CBPC is referencing.  If you scroll down you'll see some blocks of parameters like this:

Hide contents

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Pussy02" bodyB="NPC L Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="-0.5" z="-0.3"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="4" y="0.5" z="0.3"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="-4" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R Pussy02" bodyB="NPC R Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-4" y="-0.5" z="-1.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0.5" z="1.0"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="4" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

I see two parameters called: linearLowerLimit  and  linearUpperLimit

They are the top two parameters for both the left pussy02 block and the right pussy02 block

they both have an "x" value of 4 (or -4).  Try increasing those values to something ridiculously huge (like 54 and -54 or something, maybe even 954 and -954)) to firstly determine if changing that value does anything at all lol.  If it does alter the vagina opening, hopefully its by way too much and its spread out wider, and then you can reduce to normal values (like 7 or 8)

All the other parameters may also affect vagina opening!  You'll have to test them to see for yourself though.

As for the breasts, that's something that would require fine tuning and testing on your own probably.  That's how I made P2P

OR you could try this!! https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/111325

SO this is where I can't remember or just don't know if SMP has a tuning mode (like CBPC), or if it just doesn't need one (meaning you can change the .XML values while the game is running and changes will take effect!)

Hopefully you can just change the values and have a live effect in the game.  

Otherwise you'll have to close the game down, make the changes you want in the .XML, then start the game up and test out new values.  Everytime.. uhg lol 

Appreciate the insight! I actually somehow got the vagina collision to work properly with the SOS HDT SMP, the physics config for CBBE 3BA, and by modifying the VaginaOpeningLimit section in CBPCollisionConfig.txt. It was originally 8, so I went up to 20 and the effects were definitely noticeable in-game. I don't know if there's a live tuning option; I think someone mentioned in one of the 3ba threads where there was an option to set it to update at an interval, like every 60 secs, but I'd have to recheck.

It's strange to me why editing the value in the CBPC collision config fixed the collision for the vagina when I wasn't in CBPC mode too. As for the breasts collision, I did indeed see that thread, and it looked very interesting. Unfortunately it has no compatibility with racemenu overlays just yet and it's purely for sex scenes, not gameplay, which is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe in the future someone will be able to incorporate the assets into 3ba.

I don't know the exact file to modify breasts collisions for 3BA, will probably need to search around.

Also, you did a fantastic job simulating the realistic physics for CBPC; major kudos.

5 hours ago, Roarc said:

Appreciate the insight! I actually somehow got the vagina collision to work properly with the SOS HDT SMP, the physics config for CBBE 3BA, and by modifying the VaginaOpeningLimit section in CBPCollisionConfig.txt. It was originally 8, so I went up to 20 and the effects were definitely noticeable in-game. I don't know if there's a live tuning option; I think someone mentioned in one of the 3ba threads where there was an option to set it to update at an interval, like every 60 secs, but I'd have to recheck.

It's strange to me why editing the value in the CBPC collision config fixed the collision for the vagina when I wasn't in CBPC mode too. As for the breasts collision, I did indeed see that thread, and it looked very interesting. Unfortunately it has no compatibility with racemenu overlays just yet and it's purely for sex scenes, not gameplay, which is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe in the future someone will be able to incorporate the assets into 3ba.

I don't know the exact file to modify breasts collisions for 3BA, will probably need to search around.

Also, you did a fantastic job simulating the realistic physics for CBPC; major kudos.

That's good to hear you have vagina opening working now!  Sounds like you are using SMP physics for most things but CBPC physics for genital collisions.  It also sounds like you're using the old way of vagina collisions (with the female pelvis node) instead of male genitals colliding with the labia nodes and vagina + clitoris nodes.  This isn't a problem or anything!

So if you want to modify breast collision (or movement) for SMP breasts, I think it's all in 3BBB-Amazing.xml 

I could totally be wrong, but from what I can gather, it should all be in there. When I made an SMP .XML for my elewin's belly piercing mod, I controlled collision behavior in my one .XML for the jewelry piece.

In 3BBB-Amazing.xml  you'll find the breast01-03 nodes in there, referencing same bones as CBPC.

I'm noticing there are 2 different blocks for each of the 6 breast nodes (01-03 * right and left breast):

Spoiler

<bone name="L Breast01">
        <mass>2.4</mass>
        <inertia x="4" y="4" z="4"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0.85</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0.9</angularDamping>
        <gravity-factor>1</gravity-factor>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0</restitution>
        <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
    </bone>

and

Spoiler

<generic-constraint bodyA="L Breast01" bodyB="L Breast00">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-3.5" />
        <linearUpperLimit x="2" y="2" z="4" />
        <angularLowerLimit x="-0.06" y="-0.13" z="-0.05" />
        <angularUpperLimit x="0.06" y="0.13" z="0.05" />
        <linearStiffness x="100" y="250" z="200"/>
         <angularStiffness x="90" y="90" z="180"/>
        <linearDamping x="2" y="3" z="3" />
        <angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
        <linearEquilibrium x="-1" y="0" z="-6" />
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

The top block has a parameter called "Mass" which may be helpful, but may only affect movement and not collisions.  When I compare the A-CUP version of the .xml to the D-CUP version of the .xml (from 3BA's physics config reinstaller options) the only difference is the mass parameter.  by a factor of 10

the bottom block has a bunch of parameters that kinda look like they could affect collision behavior!

4 hours ago, xavier0self said:

That's good to hear you have vagina opening working now!  Sounds like you are using SMP physics for most things but CBPC physics for genital collisions.  It also sounds like you're using the old way of vagina collisions (with the female pelvis node) instead of male genitals colliding with the labia nodes and vagina + clitoris nodes.  This isn't a problem or anything!

So if you want to modify breast collision (or movement) for SMP breasts, I think it's all in 3BBB-Amazing.xml 

I could totally be wrong, but from what I can gather, it should all be in there. When I made an SMP .XML for my elewin's belly piercing mod, I controlled collision behavior in my one .XML for the jewelry piece.

In 3BBB-Amazing.xml  you'll find the breast01-03 nodes in there, referencing same bones as CBPC.

I'm noticing there are 2 different blocks for each of the 6 breast nodes (01-03 * right and left breast):

Hide contents

<bone name="L Breast01">
        <mass>2.4</mass>
        <inertia x="4" y="4" z="4"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0.85</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0.9</angularDamping>
        <gravity-factor>1</gravity-factor>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0</restitution>
        <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
    </bone>

and

Hide contents

<generic-constraint bodyA="L Breast01" bodyB="L Breast00">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-3.5" />
        <linearUpperLimit x="2" y="2" z="4" />
        <angularLowerLimit x="-0.06" y="-0.13" z="-0.05" />
        <angularUpperLimit x="0.06" y="0.13" z="0.05" />
        <linearStiffness x="100" y="250" z="200"/>
         <angularStiffness x="90" y="90" z="180"/>
        <linearDamping x="2" y="3" z="3" />
        <angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" />
        <linearEquilibrium x="-1" y="0" z="-6" />
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

The top block has a parameter called "Mass" which may be helpful, but may only affect movement and not collisions.  When I compare the A-CUP version of the .xml to the D-CUP version of the .xml (from 3BA's physics config reinstaller options) the only difference is the mass parameter.  by a factor of 10

the bottom block has a bunch of parameters that kinda look like they could affect collision behavior!

Super helpful about the parameters in that file! I can definitely try to insert and change those values around.

I actually don't know of the new way collisions for genitals work, that's what I'm assuming you're modifying in your XML configuration, by modifying the individual values of each node like I see in the how-to-section. I see the vagina sections as well inside the 3BBB XML; I'm guessing if I change those around, they theoretically should take precedence over the current CBPC collisions I have configured currently.

Apologies for so many questions as well; I would actually love to use this config in conjunction with still having SMP physics whenever. It's too bad you can only have CBPC and SMP handle separate things, and not have them handle every node but just switch between the two. At least that I know of

I think it might be possible to use your genital collision files but keep smp physics for everything else, in that scenario, which files should I keep from your configs?

Edited by Roarc
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Roarc said:

Super helpful about the parameters in that file! I can definitely try to insert and change those values around.

I actually don't know of the new way collisions for genitals work, that's what I'm assuming you're modifying in your XML configuration, by modifying the individual values of each node like I see in the how-to-section. I see the vagina sections as well inside the 3BBB XML; I'm guessing if I change those around, they theoretically should take precedence over the current CBPC collisions I have configured currently.

Apologies for so many questions as well; I would actually love to use this config in conjunction with still having SMP physics whenever. It's too bad you can only have CBPC and SMP handle separate things, and not have them handle every node but just switch between the two. At least that I know of

I think it might be possible to use your genital collision files but keep smp physics for everything else, in that scenario, which files should I keep from your configs?

So SMP will always take precedence over CBPC body parts, IF the SMP body part is enabled in the 3bbb-amazing.xml

So you definitely can keep CBPC genital collisions and SMP everything else.  The idea is to enable all the nodes that aren't genitals in 3bbb-amazing.xml and then comment out all genital nodes to disable them, making CBPC take over. 

When I open the .xml with Notepad++, the commented-out sections are colored with green font, and they have <!-- {text} --!> at the beginning and end of the commented-out sections.  

Additionally, within SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs you'll want to rename/delete/move into a folder any .xml relating to genitals, male genitals, penises, etc..

if you only disabled female SMP genitals, males would still have SMP genitals and wouldn't collide with CBPC female genitals.  You need both sexes to have matching physics setups.

And you certainly can switch between the two setups fully within the game!  So, you want to install 3BA with ONLY SMP.  Then within the game, find the 3BBB MCM (start, mod configuration menu), and look for an option to toggle physics on and off.  You can set a hotkey, and then you can toggle between SMP and CBPC live!

All that its doing is removing the SMP "armor" from your character (the SMP body you build in bodyslide!) and then putting it back on when you "enable" SMP

since CBPC is always on, but SMP overwrites it, you have a fully SMP setup reverting to a CBPC setup at the stroke of a key :)

you could actually reconfigure the full SMP 3bbb-amazing.xml to disable the genital nodes like was described above, and then you can switch between SMP and CBPC but there will ALWAYS BE CBPC genital collision!

Edited by xavier0self
13 hours ago, xavier0self said:

So SMP will always take precedence over CBPC body parts, IF the SMP body part is enabled in the 3bbb-amazing.xml

So you definitely can keep CBPC genital collisions and SMP everything else.  The idea is to enable all the nodes that aren't genitals in 3bbb-amazing.xml and then comment out all genital nodes to disable them, making CBPC take over. 

When I open the .xml with Notepad++, the commented-out sections are colored with green font, and they have <!-- {text} --!> at the beginning and end of the commented-out sections.  

Additionally, within SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs you'll want to rename/delete/move into a folder any .xml relating to genitals, male genitals, penises, etc..

if you only disabled female SMP genitals, males would still have SMP genitals and wouldn't collide with CBPC female genitals.  You need both sexes to have matching physics setups.

And you certainly can switch between the two setups fully within the game!  So, you want to install 3BA with ONLY SMP.  Then within the game, find the 3BBB MCM (start, mod configuration menu), and look for an option to toggle physics on and off.  You can set a hotkey, and then you can toggle between SMP and CBPC live!

All that its doing is removing the SMP "armor" from your character (the SMP body you build in bodyslide!) and then putting it back on when you "enable" SMP

since CBPC is always on, but SMP overwrites it, you have a fully SMP setup reverting to a CBPC setup at the stroke of a key :)

you could actually reconfigure the full SMP 3bbb-amazing.xml to disable the genital nodes like was described above, and then you can switch between SMP and CBPC but there will ALWAYS BE CBPC genital collision!

Gotcha! I'll check that out when I get some time on monday! You've clarified a lot of things for me about the mismatched physics. I realize now the reason why I initially didn't have proper collision was most likely due to the fact I was using SMP physics for male genitals and CPBC physics for females. I'll try disabling the SOS HDT SMP off the SOS SE thread and comment everything related to male genitals in 3bbb xml, as well as move anything related to male/female genitals in hdtskinnedmeshconfigs folder to a different folder for now. 

I think I know what the issue was when I first came into this thread; I knew about the switching physics using a key toggle, but I think something must have went wrong when I chose the presets. SMP female genital collisions was the one that I had much issues with, since I had male SMP Collisions installed. I'll try with a full SMP setup in 3BA, and see if the female collisions work that way. There were also vaginal collision modifiers inside 3BBB XML too, so I can tinker with those. Last resort, commenting out and using CBPC Physics sounds like a great alternative. 

I'm writing this out more for my own benefit so I remember it whenever I encounter issues lmao, and possibly for anyone else, but I now realize all the SMP physics configs are strictly in the SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, while the CBPC Configs are in SKSE/Plugins. Super appreciative that you helped me understand a bit more about the configs/physics, and their respective locations, as well as how to mix and match!

I'm definitely going to keep your physics for CBPC installed as well!