Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Byldozer said:

Hello...I turned off your mod - I wanted to check the difference...but after turning it off, anal stopped working. How to return?

Copy over the entire text file CBPCMasterConfig_Anal.txt to your other mod

and in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt you need to make sure to add the anal node to the affected nodes list.  The affected nodes list is at the top of CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

and at the bottom of P2P's affected nodes list you'll find:

Spoiler

Anal (NPC L Forearm [LLar],NPC R Forearm [RLar],NPC L RearThigh,NPC R RearThigh,NPC Head [Head],NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot],NPC L Finger02 [LF02],NPC R Finger02 [RF02],@NPC L Finger12 [LF12],NPC R Finger12 [RF12],NPC L Finger22 [LF22],NPC R Finger22 [RF22],NPC L Finger32 [LF32],NPC R Finger32 [RF32],NPC L Finger42 [LF42],NPC R Finger42 [RF42],NPC L Hand [LHnd],NPC R Hand [RHnd],NPC Spine1 [Spn1],NPC Spine2 [Spn2],NPC L Pussy02,NPC R Pussy02,Clitoral1,VaginaB1,NPC L Butt,NPC R Butt,NPC L Thigh [LThg],NPC R Thigh [RThg],L Breast01,R Breast01,L Breast02,R Breast02,L Breast03,R Breast03,NPC Pelvis [Pelv],NPC R RearThigh,NPC L RearThigh,Anal,NPC Belly)

you can just copy that into your other CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt so that Anal is enabled.

You also need to copy over the Anal collision sphere values:

Spoiler

[Anal]
0,-6.5,-2,2 & 0,-6.1,-2.5,2

you can add that anywhere in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt, at the bottom is fine

I THINK that's all you need to do!

Edited by xavier0self
On 4/11/2024 at 6:30 AM, xavier0self said:

Copy over the entire text file CBPCMasterConfig_Anal.txt to your other mod

and in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt you need to make sure to add the anal node to the affected nodes list.  The affected nodes list is at the top of CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

and at the bottom of P2P's affected nodes list you'll find:

Reveal hidden contents

Anal (NPC L Forearm [LLar],NPC R Forearm [RLar],NPC L RearThigh,NPC R RearThigh,NPC Head [Head],NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot],NPC L Finger02 [LF02],NPC R Finger02 [RF02],@NPC L Finger12 [LF12],NPC R Finger12 [RF12],NPC L Finger22 [LF22],NPC R Finger22 [RF22],NPC L Finger32 [LF32],NPC R Finger32 [RF32],NPC L Finger42 [LF42],NPC R Finger42 [RF42],NPC L Hand [LHnd],NPC R Hand [RHnd],NPC Spine1 [Spn1],NPC Spine2 [Spn2],NPC L Pussy02,NPC R Pussy02,Clitoral1,VaginaB1,NPC L Butt,NPC R Butt,NPC L Thigh [LThg],NPC R Thigh [RThg],L Breast01,R Breast01,L Breast02,R Breast02,L Breast03,R Breast03,NPC Pelvis [Pelv],NPC R RearThigh,NPC L RearThigh,Anal,NPC Belly)

you can just copy that into your other CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt so that Anal is enabled.

You also need to copy over the Anal collision sphere values:

Reveal hidden contents

[Anal]
0,-6.5,-2,2 & 0,-6.1,-2.5,2

you can add that anywhere in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt, at the bottom is fine

I THINK that's all you need to do!

Thank you very much for your help... And yes... thanks for the mod!

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, alextraszas said:

I have a much "larger" character and I don't know how or what I should configure so that the collisions fit with his body, could you help me?

Both sexes genital nodes in P2P are fine tuned with each other, and so altering them may just result in worse collision behavior. 

If you want to try anyways though:
To increase male penis size go into CBPCollisionConfig.txt and at the bottom of the file are:

Spoiler

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]
0,-5,0,1.1 & 0,4.5,0,0.9

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]] : 0.6
0,4,-0.2,0.6 & 0,-5,-0.2,0.9

you can increase different aspects of the genital size with the different dimensions the values represent.

values represent "x-position,y-position,z-position,sphere size & x-position,y-position,z-position,sphere size"  (they are capsule shapes.  Two spheres connected making a capsule shape)

to increase length only, increase each y-value by 1 or 2 maybe

to increase the girth (but also slightly the length as well), increase the size of the sphere (4th value) by about 1 or maybe 2

you could also increase both

That will possibly help, but probably only a bit.

To help vagina open more, go into CBPConfig_vagina.txt and look for:

Spoiler

LLabia.collisionMultipler

RLabia.collisionMultipler

increase those values by 1 or 2 as well to help vagina open more.

You could also try playing around with the labia collision sphere values found inside CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.  Look for:

[NPC L Pussy02]

[NPC R Pussy02]

Modifying the x-position values and increasing the sphere sizes may help open the vagina wider.

Everything we've done so far will probably negatively affect the whole collision experience.  The larger penis will interfere with vagina/anus collision.  Increasing the .collisionMultiplier parameter will probably cause vagina twitching during collisions.  And modifying the pussy nodes will probably do both lol

there are other parameters in CBPConfig_vagina.txt that will also help facilitate making the vagina open wider:

-increase LLabia and RLabia .timetick by like 8

-play around with LLabia and RLabia .damping and .stiffness/.stiffness2

-and then REDUCING LLabia and RLabia .collisionPenetration will also increase opening size

-to increase the vagina opening in the other dimension, look for VaginaB.collisionMultipler and increase that as well

I hope some of that helps!

Edited by xavier0self