Topless armor breast physics

I use the bikini replacer for TAWOBA/TEWOBA and build the armors with no bikini top/breast plate. There is no part of the armor pushing up the breasts. How do I make the breasts sag naturally as if there was no armor equipped (CBBE 3BBB), ie same sag as seen on nude body?

Kinda looks weird to have pushed up breasts without anything (realistically speaking) that would push the breasts up.

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 5:03 PM, sen4mi said:

Typically, for stuff like this, you use bodyslide, with a pair of "bodies" (one for armor, with boobs compressed, and the other with boobs pulled down by gravity).

This is not perfect, but it's implemented.

I'm having the same issue, can you be more specific?

With SMP this can get quite troublesome, especially if both naked body and armor use the same bones. For CBPC there's an easier option. You can add one or more of these keywords to the ARMA record to specify what the armor is like:

CBPCAsNakedL
CBPCAsNakedR
CBPCAsClothingL
CBPCAsClothingR
CBPCAsLightL
CBPCAsLightR
CBPCAsHeavyL
CBPCAsHeavyR
CBPCNoPushUpL
CBPCNoPushUpR

So in the OP's case, these 2 will do: CBPCAsNakedL CBPCAsNakedR

Also, the keyword check is based on the name, not the formid, so you can add these keywords to the mod you're editing. There is no need to include a master plugin or the like.

5 hours ago, Algo69 said:

I'm having the same issue, can you be more specific?

I have three bodies (bodslide presets I mean) for my present player, they are all the same baseline body, except that each has a different adjustment for the breasts. (one actually adjusts the crotch a little too.. the bikini body squishes her in a little more). That way, when I fit/build the naked body, vs, say a body that might result from wearing a tight bikini top, the naked body will have naturally "drooping breasts, whereas the bikini body has the breasts pushed up a bit, flattened a little, and with increased cleavage, to mimic the action of the bikini top on her tits (and nips, I also tweak those vs naked). A third type is for heavy clothing and armor, where the nipples are suppressed entirely, and the breasts are squished in a little, ALMOST as if they were bound - ie, victorian bound, not kinky bound - and she was trying to hide her femininity". 

So what that means is saving Bodyslide three presets, all based off the same naked body, and saved under different preset names as "alt" bodies for a player (or even for some NPC/follower. I have multiple presets to define my two fav followers) . Most people just use two. Clothed, and Naked, (Or Never naked as the case may be) but the principle is the same, clothes change how the breasts present... The  you can use them when fitting different things. (ie, The arch mage's robes with thumb sized nubs sticking out from the area of each breast looks a bit ridiculous after a while...

Body 1) the player's naked body

Body 2) the bikini/lingerie/scantily clad garb body

Body 3) the heavily-padded compressed armor/clothing body that "hides the curves"

All accomplished by adjusting three or four sliders for each, then saving each under a unique PRESET name, and all based off a singular template body.

Then  you use one of your 3 (or 2, or five, or whatever number you decide on) presets for fitting some new armor or clothing you downloaded and you have more options than having some steel or ebony armor with (imo incredibly unrealistic and a bit silly looking) nipples

And wearing a sheer bikini doesn't have flat nipples, and so on and so forth

Does that clarify it?

Edited by anjenthedog
  • 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 9:16 PM, traison said:

With SMP this can get quite troublesome, especially if both naked body and armor use the same bones. For CBPC there's an easier option. You can add one or more of these keywords to the ARMA record to specify what the armor is like:

CBPCAsNakedL
CBPCAsNakedR
CBPCAsClothingL
CBPCAsClothingR
CBPCAsLightL
CBPCAsLightR
CBPCAsHeavyL
CBPCAsHeavyR
CBPCNoPushUpL
CBPCNoPushUpR

Also, the keyword check is based on the name, not the formid, so you can add these keywords to the mod you're editing. There is no need to include a master plugin or the like.

This only works on breasts at the moment?

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 3:16 PM, traison said:

CBPCAsNakedL
CBPCAsNakedR
CBPCAsClothingL
CBPCAsClothingR
CBPCAsLightL
CBPCAsLightR
CBPCAsHeavyL
CBPCAsHeavyR
CBPCNoPushUpL
CBPCNoPushUpR

Sorry, new to modding... what is an arma record?  how do I edit it?