Hi, I use Nisa's mod and Wicked Whims and discovered the "pheromonal" and "tight" traits. I have difficulties identifying what the first one does, but I'm mostly questionning the second one. I play a sim that works in a strip club where he can do extras, and I would like him to have specific body assets that make him the client's favorite.  But the tight trait comes with a lot of debuff that makes it unusable in this situation. Would the pheromonal trait do the job? I think that it is about some kind of attraction not some physical particularities. Can I suggest adding more traits to Wicked Perversion to offer a larger choice of personalities/body features? There could also be a careless and/or clumsy trait for sims that make them hurt their partner(s) for exemple. I'm pretty sure the community has other ideas. A few LGBTQIA traits/buffs could be nice too (like something with the use of lube/ass cleaning in gay relationships...).

What Pheromonal Flower does:

An always-on, +1 Flirty buff.

Always-on, +1 Flirty broadcaster.  (Makes everyone nearby Flirty)

Sometimes during sex, or when high on weed, buff will change to a stronger one.  They'll pass out for a while when it wears off.

Makes them a sex-crazed idiot, so skill gain for several skills becomes very difficult.  I think it does actually boost other skills, Charisma in particular.