Sexlab - Manage your Brothel[WIP]

dove-cosy-fad

They are a great variety of sex positions utilizing various props. I can also pose the figures and create a statue to your liking. If for example you want a more detailed statue like the dibela one, I can make it.

None of the assets used exist in Skyrim so the statues created will be Completely unique.

They are a great variety of sex positions utilizing various props. I can also pose the figures and create a statue to your liking. If for example you want a more detailed statue like the dibela one, I can make it.

None of the assets used exist in Skyrim so the statues created will be Completely unique.

Okay, that's very cool. I'll come back to you as soon as I'm at the second brothel.

i like the ideas so far, but about Muti- Brothel, how about a 1 for every hold in skyrim

each one is out side the citys but follows the road

like Riften is low class/Bandits

to Solitude witch is high class/Nobles

you start in Riften and work on your skills as a whore, and the rep of the brothel, till you open one in the next Hold and face its challages

also how about Nameing your brothel it can stand out, but thats just an idea, also in skyrim time there is no condoms, but Alchemy might work, make Potion that pervents PC from geting pregnant, 1 potion can last a whole day, or 1 potion can last for 1 sex

Also other idea, for Vampire PC, can run a brothel, and hire Female Vampires, you get the coin, as they get lunch so to say

Also add a system take makes some NPC dislike the PC, after all the PC is dragon born, but now is whore-born

i like the ideas so far, but about Muti- Brothel, how about a 1 for every hold in skyrim

you start in Riften and work on your skills as a whore, and the rep of the brothel, till you open one in the next Hold and face its challages

also how about Nameing your brothel it can stand out, but thats just an idea, also in skyrim time there is no condoms, but Alchemy might work, make Potion that pervents PC from geting pregnant, 1 potion can last a whole day, or 1 potion can last for 1 sex

Also other idea, for Vampire PC, can run a brothel, and hire Female Vampires, you get the coin, as they get lunch so to say

Also add a system take makes some NPC dislike the PC, after all the PC is dragon born, but now is whore-born

Several Brothels will be a feature. Maybe not one for every hold. But at least in every quarter one.

And yes in Skyrim there are no condoms like we know them. But when you look at the history how condoms where invented you will find condoms made of animal intestines and some made of textures. Basically I'll add these plus a spell plus your potions.

Several Brothels will be a feature. Maybe not one for every hold. But at least in every quarter one.

And yes in Skyrim there are no condoms like we know them. But when you look at the history how condoms where invented you will find condoms made of animal intestines and some made of textures. Basically I'll add these plus a spell plus your potions.

maybe a MCM might good to odd, so players can trun on or off what they want, but that can come later

maybe a MCM might good to odd, so players can trun on or off what they want, but that can come later

I'll definitely add a Mod Configuration Menu, but more for variables like how much money you get, how high the percentage of xy and za is and stuff like that. If you don't want to use condoms made of animal intestines, well don't buy them, but thats imho the lore friendliest way to implement safe sex.

For one of the brothels consider reusing the "Tower of Attainment" cell from the College. That cell has two floors of rooms in a circle around a central room which makes it an ideal cell for use as a brothel if the brothel were placed in a tower.

Uh, great idea.

You could buy a new outpost, clean it from all that bandits and then renovate it. Maybe I'll add that as a third or fourth brothel. But first one first.

Okay. I'm somewhat stuck now.

I read on the Wiki something about these SEQ files, which are needed to start a quest when starting the game.

But somehow, when i start the creationkit with the -generateSEQ:test.esp stuff the SEQ file won't be generated. The CK starts, loads some things and then close itself.

Someone knows how to solve this problem?

I skimmed through most of the comments, but I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but how about adding expansion to other places?

For instance you could start off in Riften and open up a brothel and after progression you could then open up a new brothel in other cities or the wilderness. 

In addition depending on where you open up your brothel has consequences. For example if you open a new brothel in the imperial city you could have guards come in and arrest you, closing your establishment down and losing money; to counter this you could 'disguise' your brothel as a Tavern or a Brewery or something, but guards will find out eventually and will fine you or you could just bribe the guards.

Do you have any quest with dialogue started with the game? If not, you don't need a SEQ file, so none is generated.

Well, basically I have one. At least the box is ticked and there is a Dialog in it...

Edit:

I skimmed through most of the comments, but I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but how about adding expansion to other places?

For instance you could start off in Riften and open up a brothel and after progression you could then open up a new brothel in other cities or the wilderness.

In addition depending on where you open up your brothel has consequences. For example if you open a new brothel in the imperial city you could have guards come in and arrest you, closing your establishment down and losing money; to counter this you could 'disguise' your brothel as a Tavern or a Brewery or something, but guards will find out eventually and will fine you or you could just bribe the guards.

Yes, there will be more Brothels for you to buy and there will be bad consequences when you just rush through it and don't care about your girls. But in the first versions there will only be the one in Riften, later I'll add another outside of Riften after that there will be others somewhere in Skyrim. Maybe even one in the island which dragonborn adds.

Greetings Readers,

lately I was busy learning for goddam exams. sigh.

(Geez, I hate these things...)

So I did nearly nothing, but still I have some minor news for you.

1. Because this Mod will be more likely a Story mod instead of a small plugin for SexLab. <- Means: Main attracion is the story respectively running your own brothel instead of having Sex. The Sex just makes everything more awesome.

I should consider getting this thread moved into the Skyrim Adult Modding Forum. So don't be curios if you won't find this someday not in the SexLab Framework Forum.

2. I thought about several features. I know that there are Mods out there which add needs and deseases and stuff, but maybe I'll write my own for this purpose which will work perfectly together with being a prostitute. (also I didn't found one which satisfy all my needs. the best imho is RND, so maybe I'll just write a "plugin" for that) Also I'll add some addictions, like nymphomania or stuff like that. Which will give you boost for things related to sex, but also decrease some attributes, when they grow to strong.

3. Thought about adding some more functionality to sperm. Which you could sell, use as ingredient, drink, whatsoever. Still need more time to think about that.

4. I'm most likely to include HentaiPregnancy. So I also have to think about penalities and advantages for that... And it also should effect the formula for you "monthly payment"...

5. Does someone know what mathematical possibilities I have in papyrus? Like what things I can do? Root, potencies, stuff like that.

Also the next thing I'll do is collecting all information about this Mod and it's features in this Thread and rework the original post to be more... welcoming.

So far

~TaikiKurosawa

P.S.: Like I stated in a post some time ago. If someone is interested in helping it would be much appreciated. ;)

● Original Post updated

eE5RGZz.png?1SexLab - Manage Your Brothel

b85fCB7.pngDescription

This Mod will make it possible to obtain a small house in Riften, which you can then use a Brothel to make your living. After you made yourself a name and get some regular customers you can hire new girls, start upgrading you Brothel and even buy a new one outside Riften or in another City.

b85fCB7.pngFeatures

● A Quest to obtain your first Brothel

● Work as a prostitute to get some money

● Upgrade your Brothel to satisfy your customers even more

● Hire up to 6 Girls to wokr for you while you are away or busy (6xGirls for the house in Riften)

● Pay taxes to keep the guards away

● [will add more features to this list, when I have time

b85fCB7.pngProgress

███████░░░ Concept: 70%

█████████░ Quest Concept: 90%

██████████ Room Concept[Riften]: 100%

██░░░░░░░░ Character Concept: 20%

██░░░░░░░░ Level Design: 26%

████████░░ Room Arrangement[Riften]: 80%

░░░░░░░░░░ Details: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Quest Locations: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Quest Design: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Main Quest: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Side Quests: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Scripting: 0%

Overall Progress:  ██░░░░░░░░ 24%

b85fCB7.pngNext Things in Line:

● Working the Quest Locations out

[Maybe I'll use vanilla dungeons for that in the first versions...]

● Starting to implement the Quest

● Starting with Scripting

[Focus: PC]

● Adding some minor economy

● Adding some Details to the Brothel Interior

● Alpha Release

● Starting with Scripting

[Focus: Girls]

● Adding even more Details

● Finishing the Economy of the Mod

● Beta Release

● Adding new Places...

b85fCB7.pngCredits:

[Will add Credits here as soon as I release the Alpha version]

b85fCB7.pngChangelog:

[Changelog will appear here, when something got changed]

b85fCB7.pngGreetings ~TaikiKurosawa

Who do have in mind for the girls?  It'd be nice to see some of the NPCs "working", as there's quite a few out there that unfortunatley seem left out of the loop when it comes to mods.

Take some of the female beggars dotted around skyrim for example.  I'm sure they'd jump at the chance of getting a good wage. ;)

Sorry I hadn't notice this project sooner. Seems well on the way. As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm very glad that other modders decided to improve on that side of prostitution in Skyrim. You may be aware that Radiant Prostitution adds some NPC/NPC events and NPC solicitation. They should work anywhere (in content from other mods) assuming a few conditions are met. If you need advice, or have some suggestion on what RP can do for you, on that side I'd be more than happy to help. 

Good work!

I like the idea, and I'm hoping that I don't HAVE to prostitute myself or that I have the option to be a straight male prostitute in this mod, I just can't get into playing a female in this game for some reason. Perhaps its because I don't play third person much or maybe its just my pimpin' personality Lol.

I look forward to a semi finished product.

meanwhile.. Anyone know of a BBLS mod to turn that into a brothel?

I like the idea, and I'm hoping that I don't HAVE to prostitute myself or that I have the option to be a straight male prostitute in this mod, I just can't get into playing a female in this game for some reason. Perhaps its because I don't play third person much or maybe its just my pimpin' personality Lol.

I look forward to a semi finished product.

meanwhile.. Anyone know of a BBLS mod to turn that into a brothel?

Hi you can try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19568-wip-radiant-prostitution-061b-september-10th/page-8?do=findComment&comment=461146

have fun....yes?

First. Thanks for all the interest in my Mod/Mod idea. Sadly I had many things to do lately. So it wasn't possible to invest much time into this mod, but now i have at least for one week some freetime.

Sorry I hadn't notice this project sooner. Seems well on the way. As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm very glad that other modders decided to improve on that side of prostitution in Skyrim. You may be aware that Radiant Prostitution adds some NPC/NPC events and NPC solicitation. They should work anywhere (in content from other mods) assuming a few conditions are met. If you need advice, or have some suggestion on what RP can do for you, on that side I'd be more than happy to help. 

Good work!

Well. Your Mod was the one that inspired me. Thank you for that.

I'll contact as soon as I'm at the scripting part. And I'll check you scripts to see how I can use them. 

Who do have in mind for the girls?  It'd be nice to see some of the NPCs "working", as there's quite a few out there that unfortunatley seem left out of the loop when it comes to mods.

Take some of the female beggars dotted around skyrim for example.  I'm sure they'd jump at the chance of getting a good wage. ;)

Mhm... interesting idea. But I'd prefer to add completely new NPC's so they don't interfer with vanilla quests or any other mod out there. Also it would be problematic if someone killed all these unimportant beggars. 

Mhm... interesting idea. But I'd prefer to add completely new NPC's so they don't interfer with vanilla quests or any other mod out there. Also it would be problematic if someone killed all these unimportant beggars. 

Fair enough.

Mind you, I can imagine Nazeem's wife doing something like this just to teach him a lesson. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Geez. I'm really frustated right now. 

Does anybody know How I can get the CK working with Tannins Mod Organizer? 

The scripts stuff won't really work, also i can't set the property for fragments right... 

And I don't really want to copy sexlab and all other necessary mods for testing into my skyrim folder.... :/ 

Archived