Sexlab - Manage your Brothel[WIP]

dove-cosy-fad

eE5RGZz.png?1SexLab - Manage Your Brothel

The project is currently paused. If I find the time I'll restart working on it.

b85fCB7.pngDescription

This Mod will make it possible to obtain a small house in Riften, which you can then use a Brothel to make your living. After you made yourself a name and get some regular customers you can hire new girls, start upgrading you Brothel and even buy a new one outside Riften or in another City.

b85fCB7.pngFeatures

● A Quest to obtain your first Brothel

● Work as a prostitute to get some money

● Upgrade your Brothel to satisfy your customers even more

● Hire up to 6 Girls to wokr for you while you are away or busy (6xGirls for the house in Riften)

● Pay taxes to keep the guards away

● [will add more features to this list, when I have time

b85fCB7.pngProgress

███████░░░ Concept: 70%

█████████░ Quest Concept: 90%

██████████ Room Concept[Riften]: 100%

██░░░░░░░░ Character Concept: 20%

██░░░░░░░░ Level Design: 26%

████████░░ Room Arrangement[Riften]: 80%

░░░░░░░░░░ Details: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Quest Locations: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Quest Design: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Main Quest: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Side Quests: 0%

░░░░░░░░░░ Scripting: 0%

Overall Progress:  ██░░░░░░░░ 24%

b85fCB7.pngNext Things in Line:

● Getting the God damn CK work the way I want it. 

● Working the Quest Locations out

[Maybe I'll use vanilla dungeons for that in the first versions...]

[Maybe I'll just skip the Quest part for the first alpha releases...]

● Starting to implement the Quest

● Starting with Scripting

[Focus: PC]

● Adding some minor economy

● Adding some Details to the Brothel Interior

Alpha Release

● Starting with Scripting

[Focus: Girls]

● Adding even more Details

● Finishing the Economy of the Mod

Beta Release

● Adding new Places...

b85fCB7.pngCredits:

[Will add Credits here as soon as I release the Alpha version]

b85fCB7.pngChangelog:

[Changelog will appear here, when something got changed]

b85fCB7.pngGreetings ~TaikiKurosawa

Original Post:

Welcome to my Mod idea/plan "Manage your Brothel" (MyB)

What is this Mod about?
This mod will add a new shack to somewhere in Skyrim(i don't know where atm), where you will start your new life as a prostitute.

Features:
- A small quest to obtain the shack
- upgrade the shack/buy new rooms or build a bigger house at all
- advance you sex skills aka. Perk tree
- hire prostitutes to work for you when you are not around

Because i'm fairly new to modding any help is kindly appreciated.
If you have some ideas or critic just post. Would be awesome if we could make this mod more than just my small idea of a brothel.
If you want to contact me directly please keep in mind that I'm from GMT+2 so it might take a while for me to answer if you're from GMT-9 or something like that.

Sticky Greetings
~TaikiKurosawa

ToDo:
- redo this Post/update it with the new ideas/features
- finish the first Brothel.
- get experience in scripting

Exactly.

As soon as I arrived at home I'll upload some concepts of the interiors(top down view).

Can't wait to see. Currently only way to achieve this is, well, Bathing Beauties with Random Sex and Working Girl enabled, and Random sex earns you no money.

I'll try to bring it to you asap, but first i need a goddamn location. I thougt about somewhere around Whiterun, because it is centered. But I'm not sure. 

If someone has a idea for a location just tell me. 

How about the lower parts of Riften. The level where the entrance to the ratway and Elgrim's Elixir is. It'll be easy to add a brothel there because all you need is a door and sign that says something brothelish. It also fits Riften's atmosphere. The down side is that the interior could be quite bland and without windows. I'm thinking it might be a good starting place and when you become more renown you can buy houses elsewhere in Whiterun or Solitude.

How about the lower parts of Riften. The level where the entrance to the ratway and Elgrim's Elixir is. It'll be easy to add a brothel there because all you need is a door and sign that says something brothelish. It also fits Riften's atmosphere. The down side is that the interior could be quite bland and without windows. I'm thinking it might be a good starting place and when you become more renown you can buy houses elsewhere in Whiterun or Solitude.

Now thats a good idea. Easy to add, fits the lore. Let me check it out. 

Also: Are there good mods out there which change Rifton a lot? Like adding new houses or something like that? Don't want to make my mod instantly incompatible with these.

I used once Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite with Niruins Business Plan. All the girls with 10 clients through command code and they work by themselves taking clients to bed. Would be good some SexLab version.
Sugestion: The brothel already has an owner and we pay visits. If player wants, completes some quest before buying the place or just work in the house.

NPCs from all of Skyrim come into the house at nights like BBLS, but just spawning there, no need to walk all the way. (would it be possible?)

Under Riften is really a good place, since is known as a "naughty" city.

For a demo, release the house with the girls and conversation about jobs for us to test while you prepare quests and more planned things.

I agree with the Riften idea, and if the "Underground Bathhouse" mod is anything to go by, the place could still look really good even without ways to use windows; it doesn't have to look bland at all as long as you get creative with it.

I was worried at first when you mentioned you might start "Near Whiterun", and I was gonna say... please don't do that.

There are too many other mods out there that are in or near Whiterun already. The further away from Whiterun you are, the less potential conflicts you're bound to run into. So yes. Riften = excellent suggestion. You could opt for an external building somewhere outside of riften and you'd still be safe from potential conflicts.

Either way. good luck with this. I'm still trying to grasp the scripting thing too.

I agree with Riften, it definitely fits since the town is already pretty seedy.

And the Underground Bath House definitely shows that, despite what the vanilla place can be like, it doesn't HAVE to be blank.

Some nice torches, bathing areas, hell, could use a few ideas, seven the sauna from Underground Bath house and put your own spin on it. A sex sauna seems like a great idea in my mind.

I guess it could be a game breaker if not done correctly, but what about Goldenglow Estate after you've completed Loud and Clear?  Might be too much trouble unless people waited till after they completed the quest to install the mod.

Looking forward to this mod either way.

Same here, and yes, be able to operate it without being directly offered would be an option.

As to a quest to get ownership.

- Owner dead, or will be (DB has a contract on him), so need cash soon and done.
- Owner is gone, nobody know where, so you have to quickly find him as thugs are trying to grab the place for themselves.
  - Same but you do not need to search for him, you just protect the girls from the thugs, then are asked to manage the place.
- No owner, but the girls need help over some chores, as you proove efficient they offer option to get owner and keep it that way.
- Owner has been inducted/is by a vampire, he try to bite one of the girl, which you save. Offer to take care of them afterward.

Etc.
:)

Thanks for all the feedback. As I'm completely new to Skyrim Modding there will be problems. But i try to keep it as clean as possible.

Also I first thought about a small house you somehow get and then start your carrier as a prostitute there to get some money. With the earned money you can upgrade your small and dirty house and even move it outside of riften. Also you can hire new prostitutes (in early versions only NPCs, on later versions, when my knowledge rises you can also use your followers.) to work for you. So basically you don't have to work as a prostitute if you have enough money to afford a girl.

Other things i thought about:

- Customers per Day based on what house you own. And in what condition it is. Small and dirty -> few customers, big and clean -> many customers

- C/D based on your skills -> the better you are the more customers you get (the better the girls are -> the more customers you get)

- C/D based on your fame -> the more your customers like your service the more they'll tell others about it

- Money earned based on skills and fame, but you can also set it manually. But remember not everyone is willed to pay 1000gold if your service is bad or your brothel is dirty.

- modular upgradable houses. Like heartfire, but without heartfire. <- Have to check about this, not sure how to cleany implement this.

- Slave market -> you don't have to pay money to slaves. Means more money for you but also more infame if you have to much slaves or treat them badly.

Thoughts about followers:

Not sure if possible but to keep it compatible: copy follower, add a new a NPC with same appereance, lock the follower away. Just a rough thought. And it won't be implemented in the first versions.

What the first version will feature:

- quest to get the house

- possibility to upgrade the house

- possibility to hire girls

Also I can't start the modding right now as I'll upgrade my PC in the next few Days and I'll do a clean windows install. So i don't want to risk to loose stuff. So i'll just write down the concept and try to work it out with you.

Edit:

Hi

Looking forward to see where this is going

How about using this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-o3dbondagetest-spelldriven/ as a special offer to special people? :P

Like to see this implemented in a brothel

I thought about some fetish dungeon. ;)

I guess it could be a game breaker if not done correctly, but what about Goldenglow Estate after you've completed Loud and Clear?  Might be too much trouble unless people waited till after they completed the quest to install the mod.

If you do this, please make it optional.  I don't want to forced into joining the Theive's Guild just to be able to use a brothel mod.

If you do this, please make it optional.  I don't want to forced into joining the Theive's Guild just to be able to use a brothel mod.

Well, simply because I personally don't like to complete vanilla quests just to start a mod I won't implement this.  

Hmmm, and I suppose being the owner of said brothel you can use the services of those you hire :P

Of course you will be able to use these services. But you have to pay them unless there are your slaves.

You might as well use the Bathing Beauties mod as a base and try to turn the female NPCs into prostitutes. It seems like the easiest way to do this.

Simple no. Unnecessary requirements. Also it might not be compatible with other Mods. Maybe someday there will be a patch for that. But it's not planned.

Also some good news: My PC works again. Just need to buy a Windows 8 Pro Upgrade version and the Skyrim DLCs and I'm ready to mod.

Archived