FPS drops during SexLab possibly related to CBPC physics?

During SexLab scenes whenever the animated vagina physics are in view, my FPS drops to 30 or below. This seems like a new thing, I honestly have no idea where or why it started happening.

I've tried several different things including rebuilding the bodies on BodySlide, editing the CBPCSystem.ini, disabling HDT-SMP, disabling texture and lighting mods for better FPS, I downloaded a RaceMenu Memory Leak Hotfix that was suggested in another thread... still nothing. 

Bafflingly as I'm writing this I even uninstalled CBPC and ran a scene, no collision of physics yet I still had a massive FPS drop! Now I'm totally not sure what the problem is.

6 minutes ago, traison said:

SexLab Light Me Up, literally was a thread about this a day ago.

Edit: But to answer your title question: Why not. I have not had it happen with CBPC, but SMP does it occasionally.

I've been reading about troubles with SMP but disabling it didn't seem to fix it, even disabling CBPC didn't seem to fix it ?