Having this weird blue bug after starting a new game?

Nevermind the blue cube, your head is missing.

Seriously though, something removed or otherwise broke all textures. All except skin texture maybe. Probably one of the 16 hidden mods, or you made a big boo-boo in the overwrite directory. You didn't delete any official bsa files did you?

17 minutes ago, traison said:

Nevermind the blue cube, your head is missing.

Seriously though, something removed or otherwise broke all textures. All except skin texture maybe. Probably one of the 16 hidden mods, or you made a big boo-boo in the overwrite directory. You didn't delete any official bsa files did you?

I don't think I delete any official bsa files. I think this might be my previous games conflicting with this current one? I have done exact same steps with my previous games which is deleted now

18 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Did you install any mods before it happened? Is the game installed on your C drive (AV may interfere)? Did you make any changes whatsoever before this happened?

yes the game is on my c drive (my new laptop somewhat only come with C drive with no D drive), and this incident happens on my very first time of starting a new game, so im not sure which mod is doing this. I have created games long time ago following the exact same steps according to a nice tutorial I found on Loverslab, and they work fine, exept they were on my d drive

1 minute ago, frenchstud said:

yes the game is on my c drive (my new laptop somewhat only come with C drive with no D drive), and this incident happens on my very first time of starting a new game, so im not sure which mod is doing this. I have created games long time ago following the exact same steps according to a nice tutorial I found on Loverslab, and they work fine, exept they were on my d drive

Kay. Two things: Did you run the game once after installing it before you started modding it? And.... if it's on your C drive (and it's Win 11) your AV may be blocking the program from doing what it needs.