What happened to Kinkywhims?

11 minutes ago, Chocolatenut said:

I've been wondering for a while on what happened to kinkywhims. I used the mod back then for femdom situations for my male sim but I noticed a while ago that the mod is taken down or privated? Anyone know why? Is it due to the moral implications?

If I remember correctly kinky whims has become obsolete and is now part of devious desires whose creator has issues with the creator of wicked whims. Its a complicated mess and a two sided story depending on who you ask so don't bother with it. You can get it elsewhere just google the name.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:48 PM, dbs156 said:

If I remember correctly kinky whims has become obsolete and is now part of devious desires whose creator has issues with the creator of wicked whims. Its a complicated mess and a two sided story depending on who you ask so don't bother with it. You can get it elsewhere just google the name.

Devious Desires is incompatible with wickedwhims, right? I think that's the reason I never considered it, cuz I don't my WickedWhims content to be gone suddenly. Well, thank you for the info!

9 hours ago, Chocolatenut said:

Devious Desires is incompatible with wickedwhims, right? I think that's the reason I never considered it, cuz I don't my WickedWhims content to be gone suddenly. Well, thank you for the info!

That's right. You can't use both at the same time. I don't know exactly what will happen if you try though I haven't tried myself. I'm glad I could help

9 hours ago, dbs156 said:

That's right. You can't use both at the same time. I don't know exactly what will happen if you try though I haven't tried myself. I'm glad I could help

You get constant LE spam on the part of WW, specifically coded in by Turbodriver to occur if ANY ColonelNutty mod is present, not even just DD. DD is also incompatible with MCCC.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 4:00 PM, cbtofficial69 said:

DD is also incompatible with MCCC.

MCCC is coded to be incompatible with DD, not vice versa as far as I can tell. While there is no need for it when using some of the SFW mods by ColonolNutty which can be found on Github.

These are poor coders who add code to make their - or even worse the other mod - fail if they detect a mod they don't like.

• 7 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 7:20 PM, Oops19 said:

MCCC is coded to be incompatible with DD, not vice versa as far as I can tell. While there is no need for it when using some of the SFW mods by ColonolNutty which can be found on Github.

These are poor coders who add code to make their - or even worse the other mod - fail if they detect a mod they don't like.

goodlord. i already disliked mccc's community, but ww jumped in too?

i don't use DD either way, not for any other reason that i'm not interested in any of the features the mod has. anyone know any (complete) alternatives to mccc? or a hacked copy of mccc? this whole "woke culture" bullcrap's just gross.

Replace MCCC, it's possible but you will have to add multiple other mods to do this :

- Colonol has mod on Nexus which replace some MCCC functionality.

- I use "https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/control-any-sim". It add the sims to your household, with the advance of a better control and the draw back of exploding your 8 sims limit if you have already 8 sims which could cause some minor nuisances.