Nikki Valentine (fully voiced human female Nick Valentine replacer)

Vor 2 Stunden sagte DerpedPerd:

Wird besonders peinlich sein, wenn ich Dima zum ersten Mal treffe ...

"Bruder...."

And exactly this encounter and the highly interesting interaction of both in the DLC "Far Habor" prevents me from using this mod.

In addition, Nick's whole finding story - see holotapes from "Eddie Winter" - with a female Nick is pretty weird... Winter had his fiancee killed

of course you can leave out the whole lore background - no player is "obligated" to stick to it
Then his reminiscences - e.g. how he woke up in a garbage container - don't make any sense either.

but of course you can set up your own roll-play - in which Nick is transferred into a synth body (by Dr. Amari) like Curie (maybe after a massive irreparable damage to his body by a fight or an accident) ...

...even the "change of gender" would be quite easy to treat as trans- or inter-sexuality.
But that has to happen quite late - after completing "FarHabor" (you can do it right after Nick's liberation) and the Eddi Winter Quest.

I think - that I could do it for myself

?

21 hours ago, Miauzi said:

And exactly this encounter and the highly interesting interaction of both in the DLC "Far Habor" prevents me from using this mod.

In addition, Nick's whole finding story - see holotapes from "Eddie Winter" - with a female Nick is pretty weird... Winter had his fiancee killed

of course you can leave out the whole lore background - no player is "obligated" to stick to it
Then his reminiscences - e.g. how he woke up in a garbage container - don't make any sense either.

but of course you can set up your own roll-play - in which Nick is transferred into a synth body (by Dr. Amari) like Curie (maybe after a massive irreparable damage to his body by a fight or an accident) ...

...even the "change of gender" would be quite easy to treat as trans- or inter-sexuality.
But that has to happen quite late - after completing "FarHabor" (you can do it right after Nick's liberation) and the Eddi Winter Quest.

I think - that I could do it for myself

?

well, anything can happens in Fallout,

"IT JUST WORKS!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 1:15 PM, Captain africa said:

That's excellent! Thanks for providing the mod! !
I definitely want you to try "Codsworth" next time.
Only he doesn't have a female body mod.

Oh...?987010843_Fallout4Screenshot2022_09.11-17_29_35_28.thumb.png.2dbc95b38398ee3e1e3aac03cfca671d.png

I can't release Cods as a mod because changing him in the CK still leaves the flames from his Mr.Handy body basically shooting out of his VJ. You would have to use commands to change him, and not have the fire. The other issue is that so far, I can't replace the lines with the spoken names. Which means if you have a name that Cods can say aloud, he will say it in male voice. Which means you will have to play a character with a name he can't speak. Lastly, all Mr. Handys will have to speak female because of the voicetype. I could possibly rename the voices, and keep Cod's voice separate, but the fact that you have to mess with your own installed files when creating mods, makes me not want to mess shit up. 

Unfortunately, people can't read, and I would have to see people complain about these things on a mod page. Even with explanations to use commands, and non-unique names.

"tHe VoIcE wHeN hE sAyS mY nAmE" "hE hAs FiRe On HiS aSs" or "BuT tHe OtHeR hAnDyS" so, nah. LOL

On 2023/4/4 at 午後10時42分, diegoaccord said:

おお...?987010843_Fallout4Screenshot2022_09.11-17_29_35_28.thumb.png.2dbc95b38398ee3e1e3aac03cfca671d.png

Cods を mod としてリリースすることはできません。なぜなら、CK で彼を変更しても、基本的に彼の VJ から彼の Mr.Handy ボディから炎が出るからです。コマンドを使用して彼を変更する必要があり、火はありません。もう 1 つの問題は、これまでのところ、セリフを音声名に置き換えることができないことです。つまり、Cods が大声で言える名前を持っている場合、Cods は男性の声でそれを言います。つまり、彼が話せない名前のキャラクターをプレイする必要があります。最後に、ハンディ氏は全員、声の種類のために女性を話す必要があります。声の名前を変更して、Cod の声を別のものにしておくこともできますが、MOD を作成するときに自分でインストールしたファイルをいじる必要があるという事実を考えると、めちゃくちゃにしたくありません。 

残念ながら、人々は読むことができず、MOD ページでこれらのことについて不平を言う人々を見なければなりません. コマンドを使用するための説明、および一意でない名前があっても。

「彼が私の名前を言うときの声」「彼は彼のお尻に火をつけている」または「しかし他のハンディーズ」だから、いや。

wonderful! thank you! !

• 2 weeks later...