Hello, i deleted all my mods to start again, but when I try to load my sims wicked whims does not work. In betterexceptions report it shows me this The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'wickedwhims/main/update_data_reset_handler' (wickedwhims.main.update_data_reset_handler) No module named 'wickedwhims.main.update_data_reset_handler' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.main.update_data_reset_handler')" 

what should I do ? thanks 

The only other thing I can think of is that scripted mods or tuning files were only allowed to be one folder deep.

I don't remember the exact folder structure now, but Mods//wicked whims/ your tuning file was OK, but Mods/wicked whims/wicked whims most recent/your tuning file was not OK

Hopefully someone more up to date with TS4 will come in soon.

4 hours ago, malepregs said:

its doing this to me too, did you find a fix?

If you have an error please upload the error file here (upload the file, do not copy-paste the text) and explain briefly what problems you see in your game. Otherwise we cannot help you.