Best boobjob animations?Household limit questions...

I really hate to ask this but I've tried searching and I couldn't find many that focus on upper parts of characters. Specifically paizuri/boobjob animations that have a climax.

Also what is the breaking point for the number of sims residing in household (past the 8 household limit)? I have a pretty high end system but the game engine can only go so far. I was trying to find a workaround...like a summoning door that once knocked upon would summon/spawn the sims in question. Something that would feel more immersive than going through MCCC cheats.

Thanks in advance.

Animators don't like making boob stuff, because they want their animations to look perfect, and boobs come in many shapes and sizes.  A few have been making some more recently, because of requests saying yes, we understand the limitations, could you make them anyway?  Still isn't a lot out there.

I believe the game has a limit of 20 sims present on a lot at a given time.  I've currently got MCCC set to limit households at 12, though I haven't really played with big households.  I just didn't want my girls to be safe because there was 5 sims and 3 pets already.