Show your Skyrim counterpart...

So i was able to finally sit down and learn about like ENB and things and modding in skyrim in general. Ive still got a lot to cover but for the most part things are going pretty well. I feel that the character came out pretty well. Im not quite done with mods and things and im still trying to find the perfect ENB but heres what i got so far (btw excuse the shitty photo quality the images were butched from uploading for some reason)

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot92.png

ScreenShot104.png

ScreenShot117.png

getting a good angle and stuff is hard as hell with how rapibly the free camera moves holy crap... Any tips for that?

yeah to slow down the camera movement when your trying to get good angles type TFC hit enter' date=' then type SUCSM 1, & hit enter. also to get rid of the menu just type TM, then hit enter. that helps for taking clutter free screen shots.:)

[/quote']

Nice! I use "FOV" to get better angles for closeup shoots, maybe is a good tip to get closer pic without moving the camera and loosing the angle.

Deleted everything recently (including my saves) and I'm starting fresh.

Hopefully i can resist the urge to continue modding and play the game.

But you know how that goes...

4422273-1349339310.png

Lol' date=' maybe you're not playing it because you need more mods?:P

With that said, here's some from my recent playthrough lol.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/DUhpZ.jpg[/img]

djIhX.jpg

LXisp.jpg

oemaB.jpg

Vc2j9.jpg

ACwHG.jpg

YK778.jpg

cserh.jpg

E7LUL.jpg

yn9MZ.jpg

^NSFW. Bodyslide is awesome.

edit: whoops, forgot one.

U0Uzu.jpg

Guest thunderiaz

So i was able to finally sit down and learn about like ENB and things and modding in skyrim in general. Ive still got a lot to cover but for the most part things are going pretty well. I feel that the character came out pretty well. Im not quite done with mods and things and im still trying to find the perfect ENB but heres what i got so far (btw excuse the shitty photo quality the images were butched from uploading for some reason)

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot92.png

ScreenShot104.png

ScreenShot117.png

getting a good angle and stuff is hard as hell with how rapibly the free camera moves holy crap... Any tips for that?

What body type and armor you are using on those screenshots?

hey, I've got a question for you guys, "Where do you take your screenshots?", like which area is the best and suits your character the most, which area has the best lighting or the best shadowing?

For me at most times i find that i mostly take my pics at Jorrvaskr, just cause the lighting shines just right to give my character her caramel tan

hey' date=' I've got a question for you guys, "Where do you take your screenshots?", like which area is the best and suits your character the most, which area has the best lighting or the best shadowing?

For me at most times i find that i mostly take my pics at Jorrvaskr, just cause the lighting shines just right to give my character her caramel tan

[/quote']

I'm trying to find good lighting places too and so far i found the inn at riften and the mead house near the farms in whiterun have a very good lighting quality but that depends if you use enb or not.

hey' date=' I've got a question for you guys, "Where do you take your screenshots?", like which area is the best and suits your character the most, which area has the best lighting or the best shadowing?

[/quote']

depends on your enb

stairway_to_heaven_by_convaincant-d5ea7m5.jpg

best lightning by the sun, between 5 and 7pm ingame time

souhait___blackhorse_by_convaincant-d4x36zz.jpg

or in the morning between 5 and 7am ingame time

ria___promenade_by_convaincant-d4y1yro.jpg

or use a candle

souhait___candle_by_convaincant-d5hsfey.jpg

or a soul gem from mod in front of fire

souhait___flame_by_convaincant-d59l4zs.jpg

there a many places... sometimes you have to look at skyrim with different "eyes" (tfc 1 and fov ** cmd ftw)