Is there some sort of Skyrim adult-mod guide or something?

Guys... I'm really trying my best to get into all this modding stuff of skyrim... But it apperanlty exists for years now and nobody wants to help how to start this all...
Can anyone please guide me or may be give me link to already existing guide how to setup all this stuf to have fun in this game?
It would be great if someone can tell me what do i need to get started or to enter this world of over 2000+ different mods... 
Like in Sims 4 its freaking easy... just dump everything in mod folder and its done... same with Hogwarts Legacy... But with skyrim there is a whole process and i don't seem to grasp the essentials of the process... I'm actually very lost... 
Requesting aid in my new journey. 
Thank you in advance!

16 minutes ago, Raitoon said:

Guys... I'm really trying my best to get into all this modding stuff of skyrim... But it apperanlty exists for years now and nobody wants to help how to start this all...
Can anyone please guide me or may be give me link to already existing guide how to setup all this stuf to have fun in this game?
It would be great if someone can tell me what do i need to get started or to enter this world of over 2000+ different mods... 
Like in Sims 4 its freaking easy... just dump everything in mod folder and its done... same with Hogwarts Legacy... But with skyrim there is a whole process and i don't seem to grasp the essentials of the process... I'm actually very lost... 
Requesting aid in my new journey. 
Thank you in advance!

I'm sure there's guides somewhere, but the reason you're having issues I think is that you're going straight into the deep end. Starting backwards as it were. If you wanted to "get into modding Skyrim" you'd start off getting some texture replacers from the Nexus, learn to resolve file conflicts and get used to your mod manager. After that you get some quest mods, maybe some combat and spell mods. Here you learn to resolve plugin conflicts and get familiar with xEdit. After this you may want to get into messing with meshes and here you find NifSkope and BodySlide. Once you've done this for a couple of years and have a working mod setup of say 200 mods, that's when you get into loverslab and take modding to an entirely new level. Yes, you can be a "user" on loverslab as well. Install everything cool and shiny without giving it much of a thought, but that way you will brick your setup, and you will run into crashes and conflicts.

Following someone else's mod list is most likely put you in a position where you sort of have what you want, but you want to change a few things - but you have no idea why it's working.

Anyhow maybe this could be a place to start.

23 minutes ago, traison said:

Once you've done this for a couple of years and have a working mod setup of say 200 mods, that's when you get into loverslab and take modding to an entirely new level.

heh... then I dove straight into the "deep end" as well....  :lol:

To OP; Read stuff. Then read it again. If you're a visual learner like me, then watch vids. Plenty of info out there.

Edited by KoolHndLuke

Those guides above might help, but personally I find guides pretty useless since they are almost always specific to a particular set of mods and don't actually teach you anything about modding in general. It's really as simple as reading mod descriptions/install instructions and paying attention to conflicts your mod manager warns you about. Yes, that means days worth of reading. Yes, that's why no one wants to help. Even after modding Skyrim and Fallout for years if I do a fresh install it takes me about 8-10 hours to get either game fully set up again.

An understanding of what the game files and folders do also helps so you know what you're replacing when you install a mod. You're basically asking how to build a phone app without knowing how to code at this point. Like Traison said, you need to go to the nexus and start with smaller mods until you get a better idea of what you're actually doing. Get a body mod, and a set of clothes for it, get some new textures or something just READ THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS. <-Not doing that is the biggest reason why most people looking for help don't know what they are doing and why they never figure it out so I'll say it again, READ THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS. If a mod you want requires another mod to work then you go to that mods page and you... READ THE MOD DESCRIPTION.

Edited by AlleyCa7
28 minutes ago, AlleyCa7 said:

Those guides above might help, but personally I find guides pretty useless since they are almost always specific to a particular set of mods and don't actually teach you anything about modding in general. It's really as simple as reading mod descriptions/install instructions and paying attention to conflicts your mod manager warns you about. Yes, that means days worth of reading. Yes, that's why no one wants to help. Even after modding Skyrim and Fallout for years if I do a fresh install it takes me about 8-10 hours to get either game fully set up again.

An understanding of what the game files and folders do also helps so you know what you're replacing when you install a mod. You're basically asking how to build a phone app without knowing how to code at this point. Like Traison said, you need to go to the nexus and start with smaller mods until you get a better idea of what you're actually doing. Get a body mod, and a set of clothes for it, get some new textures or something just READ THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS. <-Not doing that is the biggest reason why most people looking for help don't know what they are doing and why they never figure it out so I'll say it again, READ THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS. If a mod you want requires another mod to work then you go to that mods page and you... READ THE MOD DESCRIPTION.

Damn... So it wasn't just me overreacting... It IS actually hard to mod Skyrim with million of extra apps that you have to install and millions of stuff you have to understand works and doesn't together.... I imagined it much much easier from those videos of different mods on youtube (normal ones not NSWF) and now im really dissapointed... I just simply don't have time and energy to learn this from scratch... I was just hoping may be I'm missing something becauase i really was thinking that after so many years of Skyrim moding got 10 or even 100 times easier over time... I guess it is just like this... Very sad that there is no easy way arround... I guess i stick to more simplier modding games like Sims and Hogwarts... ?  ?   ? 

8 minutes ago, Raitoon said:

I was just hoping may be I'm missing something becauase i really was thinking that after so many years of Skyrim moding got 10 or even 100 times easier over time

It did. Believe me when I say that modding Skyrim now is much, much easier than even just a few years ago. If you really just want to dive in (for now)... here: https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections

There are more on other sites if you look. But I can't say any of them include NSFW because I've never used any.

Edited by KoolHndLuke

as an option, this is the most downloaded for AE 1.6.640 https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/xxsqm4. Vortex is mostly drag and drop, or download direct from Nexus, which will provide plenty of texture/quest/item/locations/visual overhaul. It'll warn you if there are files overwriting each other, and make suggestions for which to use. However, within the NSFW category, there are so many variants (yiffy, furry, bikini, bondage, s&m, milk, scat ....) that there's a lot more specific choices. SexLab animation framework has a lot more variety of scripted sequences for multiple actors, SexLab plus SLSO makes it more interactive, and OSex is highly interactive but mostly about 2 hetero people. My first attempts had me just downloading mods and getting frustrated with crashes. Using the compatibility tracker, I then found that I was trying to get some questionable/buggy mods to work together. What I should have done is get ASLALhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272 or Unboundhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27962 working, to skip the starting cinematic, and then add a few mods at a time. 

cp 

13 hours ago, AlleyCa7 said:

it takes me about 8-10 hours to get either game fully set up again.

So fast? Man, you're good.

Takes me anywhere between 2 days and a week before I'm sufficiently satisfied with the result to acknowledge it as "barely passable". And another 2 months to iron out the kinks.

7 hours ago, belegost said:

So fast? Man, you're good.

Takes me anywhere between 2 days and a week before I'm sufficiently satisfied with the result to acknowledge it as "barely passable". And another 2 months to iron out the kinks.

Probably because - like me- you are using the opportunity to try out a whole bunch of new mods. :cool:

22 hours ago, Raitoon said:

It IS actually hard to mod Skyrim with million of extra apps that you have to install and millions of stuff you have to understand works and doesn't together.... I imagined it much much easier from those videos of different mods on youtube (normal ones not NSWF) and now im really dissapointed...

Dude, trust me, it is INFINIETLY easier to mod Skyrim these days than it was 10 years ago or how it was to mod Oblivion or Morrowind. You don't actually need to know anything about programming or scripting. The fact that you have all those tools which make most of the work for you is a godsend. All you have to do is read how to use them. This is no different from reading your cell phone manual. All is takes is just RTFM every.single.time.

Edited by belegost