Sims 4 nude magic aura mod request Realm of Magic game pack spell

12 hours ago, T_RexFury said:

what about a mod that adds a spell that makes all sims on the lot nude and flirty +2

For a spell to make INDIVIDUAL sims naked you can check this one in the link bellow. For all the sims in the lot there is actually a "dress code" mod made by littlemssam that works pretty well: LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com)  That could be a solution for you. In any case if there are people interested i can make a higher level spell in the form of a "ritual" to get the same effekt on all the sims in the lot plus give them a flirty mood. Why not? Let me know if you still want it after you check littlemssam mod, simply leave a comment in that thread i link below:

4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

For a spell to make INDIVIDUAL sims naked you can check this one in the link bellow. For all the sims in the lot there is actually a "dress code" mod made by littlemssam that works pretty well: LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com)  That could be a solution for you. In any case if there are people interested i can make a higher level spell in the form of a "ritual" to get the same effekt on all the sims in the lot plus give them a flirty mood. Why not? Let me know if you still want it after you check littlemssam mod, simply leave a comment in that thread i link below:

What about Mass Undressio the spell is like Undressio but due to everyone in the vicinity being naked all at once it causes a sense of normality as well as causing an a bit of an aphrodisiac 

On 3/4/2023 at 8:03 PM, snowdog04 said:

Wicked Whims already includes a "Nudellio" spell which will undress the target.  Buy the tome at the vendor to learn it.

Some sort of "horny bomb" spell would be a blast to play with though!

Nudellio is very cool too but it is very different from mine (Undresso):

- Nudelio turns the other sim into Naturist FOREVER, which is very good if you want that sim to be naturist forever, and that is why he/she undresses and is happy with it, but that sim will keep doing that forever even when you do not want to. It is a "Change Personality" spell.

- Undresso does not change sims personality, it is more for when you want to force a certain sim to undress for a few hours (or longer if you cast the spell again), but the sim will not be a naturist, and after a few hours he/she will go back to normal. Also sims under the effect of Undresso gets an embarrassed mood (because they do not want to be naked) instead of a happy mood. It is a "Hey you, GET NAKED, Now!) kind of spell, and that is why it is in the "Mischief" magic category and levels up the mischief skill when you cast it. 

So both spells are very different and you can use both depending on the situation ?

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos