English Skyrim + different language mod

I playing Skyrim in English, but I wanna use a mod in different language which don't have any English translation, when I install it I see hieroglyphs (broken symbols) instead of the text in the different language. Can I make it work somehow without switching the language of the game 6completely?

8 minutes ago, virepef642 said:

I playing Skyrim in English, but I wanna use a mod in different language which don't have any English translation, when I install it I see hieroglyphs (broken symbols) instead of the text in the different language. Can I make it work somehow without switching the language of the game 6completely?

yeah by going into xedit and translate it yourself. this happens because of letters not part of the Latin alphabet like japanese, russian and so on.

You would have to go inside the mods esp through xedit and change that

43 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

yeah by going into xedit and translate it yourself. this happens because of letters not part of the Latin alphabet like japanese, russian and so on.

You would have to go inside the mods esp through xedit and change that

Damn

I though it was possible to just add the additional language strings or something like that and make it work

Some mods I've used came with some translation files inside an "interface folder." This changed the names of things like menu and item descriptions into korean, even though I was playing skyrim in english ( so I'd have 2 different language fonts displaying in game.)

Here's a mod that comes with an interface folder that changes some stuff into korean. You could look at the files and change it to another language probably.

Snow Princess DLC: Early Access (saigadou.blogspot.com)

Un;less you wanted to get rid of the forein language and just display everything in english? Also, You can use x translate to translate the mod into another language.

xTranslator at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)