Autonomy pick an items by inactive sims

Hello. 

This is not adult-related question, so I am sorry.

Is there any mod for sims3 that lets a inactive/non playable sims to pick up their portable devices and similar stuff to their inventory?

( I create a house in the neighboring lot, in addition to everything necessary I put a table in the room and put a notebook on the table. I created a neighbour and settled him there.

So, he use notebook time to time ON THE TABLE but I want he put it in his inventory and can use it everywhere he need...)

If an item or object usable by a sim is in their inventory, they generally will return it to inventory when finished using it.

Most all items that can be placed in a sims inventory can be dragged and dropped on a sim or their open inventory tab.

So: The item must START in the inventory to be autonomously returned to it by a Sim. Same goes for some objects in the world although if a kleptomaniac sim is around - they don't put it back and like collector sims, will load up their inventory over time.

Thank you

14 hours ago, landess said:

Most all items that can be placed in a sims inventory can be dragged and dropped on a sim or their open inventory tab.

That can not be done as the talk is about uncontrolled sims...

13 hours ago, inrush said:

Sir, there is an another problem - sim has no 4000 for notebook to gift. (

If one has master controller:

Sim/NRaas/Master Controller/(Basic might go here- I forget)/Household/add funds 4000

Now hold the cursor over the relationship panel Sim Icon bar and drag the bar to the right (game must be running for the movement to take place).

Buy laptop - give gift.

Return the relationship status to where it was before - or - where ever you want it.

• 5 months later...