Passion mod crashing my game

Hi all. I'm new to Sims and I am trying to get the passion mod to work. I have these mods in my folder directly from the Passion mod download Mods_2.jpg

The problem is the game won't load. It goes through the intro but when it gets to the loading screen it gets stuck and won't go any furtherMods_3.jpg

Can anyone help with where I'm going wrong? Basically I just want to de-censor the game and get the sex mod working and maybe install a skin to show anatomy. I'm totally lost as to what to do next.

First, remove all files from the Barmaid mod. This is a core mod and can cause trouble.

Then see what Sims 3 version you have installed (1.67 or 1.69) and check if you have the right Cmar_Xcas in place.

But to test the game just remove Cmar_Xcas too at first to see if the game loads up. (Cmar Xcas is not needed for Passion)

(The mod folder should contain *.package files only. Remove all others)