How to install two sets of genitals in a SIMS's body at the same time

Can I install two sets of genitals in a SIMS's body at the same time?

I have a male SIMS, but I hope he has penis and vagina at the same time. When I tried to select his genitals through the "body selector", I find it seems as a single choice, cannot select both
At the same time I also installed Intersex Mod, but it only seems to affect pregnancy related, but can't make any cooperate in appearance?
Maybe it's because I don't understand the correct function. How should I handle my questions? Or is it originally an unsolvable problem?

THX!!

What you can do is apply a lower body that has both through Body Selector, e.g. Noir's Futanari Penis (found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179003-futanari-penis-v3-wickedwhims-2022-11-05/). For female frame Sims, you need to give them a penis first, of course.

This will take care of the visual appearance only, for proper "functionality" you also need to enable your Sim to fill both male and female gender roles during sex. This is also done through the WW Personalization menu (where Body Selector is located), but by clicking on "Role Assignment > Gender specific role" and selecting to allow any gender role (labels might differ slightly, I'm playing with a German translation package).

Finally, pregnancy options will be handled by the Intersex Mod and CAS settings (just mentioning that little bit for the sake of completeness).

18 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

您可以做的是通过 Body Selector 使用下半身,例如 Noir 的 Futanari Penis(可在此处找到:https ://www.loverslab.com/topic/179003-futanari-penis-v3-wickedwhims-2022-11- 05 /)。对于女性骨架模拟人生,您当然需要先给他们一个阴茎。

这将只处理视觉外观,为了获得适当的“功能”,您还需要让您的模拟市民在性生活中扮演男性和女性角色。这也是通过 WW 个性化菜单(身体选择器所在的位置)完成的,但是通过单击“角色分配 > 性别特定角色”并选择允许任何性别角色(标签可能略有不同,我正在玩德语翻译包裹)。

最后,怀孕选项将由 Intersex Mod 和 CAS 设置处理(为了完整起见,仅提及一点点)。

It's solve my problem perfectly. Thx!!