Mod that makes Asses and Breast GARGANTUAN

Can`t figure out what mod makes this, cause i want it delete, every sim have normal shape when they dressed, but when i undress them, pops up giant Milkers.
also it completly distort body shape if i choose another body preset
i delete every mod file what have Breast and Ass in his name, but it didnt work 
my best guess it something in newely added mod list

image.png

image.png

image.png

Newly added mods.txt Mod list.txt

Your list of newy added mods contains multiple versions of EVE, a set of body parts that are usually quite a tad bigger than vanilla stuff. These body parts generally come in two variants, one as a default replacement (you don't want that one unless you want all female Sims to look this way and you're not using WW) and one as a non-default version (that one will not do anything unless you specifically apply it through the WW Body Selector or as part of an outfit).

In general, you probably don't want any default replacement (or "DR" for short) around, so try removing all files with something like that in their name and also keep an eye out for any slider mods (just in case, some custom body parts don't play well with custom sliders).

I've also neoticed mutliple versions of Noir's body parts (e.g. futa penis) on the same list. If you always replace older files with new ones, there shouldn't be a problem, but having multiple versions of them around at the same time is not a good idea at all.