image.jpeg.e6a2ae4b98578bd9c2c37823ea3bb778.jpeg

cum doesn't appear when its supposed to, can't even apply it manually its locked when i click, nothing happens.

Reseting sexlab and cleaning doesn't help, starting new game doesn't help.

cleaning save with fallrim doesn't help.

deleting and installing again doesn't work.

Using the original SLACS, used SLACS + with no problem previously, but now even if i go back to SLACS + it has the same problem

anyone knows the problem and possibly a fix ? 

You have about a thousand errors for missing properties, most of which are from SLACS. Since apparently starting a new game does not work, did you check for file and plugin conflicts?

Edit: Another way to put this is, this log looks like you just deleted all script files of SLACS and tried to load a save where it was previously used.

Edited by traison
5 minutes ago, traison said:

You have about a thousand errors for missing properties, most of which are from SLACS. Since apparently starting a new game does not work, did you check for file and plugin conflicts?

how do i check that ? slacs + worked before with my current setup
when i deleted it and installed the regular slac the problem started, now installing slacs + again has the same problem

43 minutes ago, Loiigi said:

but didn't find slacs

As in, didn't find the plugin, or didn't find any conflicts with it?

If you didn't find the plugin then that explains why the log looked like you didn't even have SLACS installed - because you don't.

7 minutes ago, traison said:

As in, didn't find the plugin, or didn't find any conflicts with it?

If you didn't find the plugin then that explains why the log looked like you didn't even have SLACS installed - because you don't.

plugin

• 1 year later...

For People. Who can't get SLACS working the culprit is Sexlab Utility. I am using vortex so if you are Using SLSO which is high likely you are using it. You have to set Sexlab Utility for sslActorAlias.psc and sslThreadController.psc to do this Right Click the Separate Orgasm and click Manage file Conflict and set it like this. (If you don't use Smooth Expression then set it as Sexlab Framework)

Solution.png.bfaa60f5b5be49108b8c4da3c882269f.png

If you use Fill Her Up. Set it up like this Solution2.png.870a7abed1d7ae494800e7f6ef5e9e3c.png

Once set it up like between on of these two solution. Or Both and deploy and run loot via by Vortex in Plugins tab

When you open your game and continue, There will be a error saying Sexlab 16001 Error whatever. Ignore that, Open the MCM click sexlab and last tab Rebuild and clean click it and under the version click remove/install and Sexlab will rebuild (Don't panic) nothing going to happen all your sex stats are gonna be there only your setting will be reset. When the Sexlab Notify pop-up click yes and SAVE as a NEW SAVE and reload it via by your NEW SAVE and click on PLAY ORGASM also Tick Use SLSO if you have SLSO. And all your sexy settings you have. And Should Work now. Hope this help

Cheer's

Edited by ASASSSSSS