I love these animations. I got them to work in game and everything to an extent. For my dragon tongue animation, my female character is floating outside the mouth, and sex lab animation editor doesn't show creature animations, so I cant edit it. does anyone know a solution? also is there a way a male character can interact with a female werewolf? if anyone could help that would be divine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

i am a noob to modding and stuff and so uhh.. how do i get these Anims to play? I git Matchmaker and stuff and enabled everything but i cant seem to get the anims to be playd D:

I have run FNIS and it found the anims, i start using SKSE.

Make sure you have "Allow creatures" ticked in the sexab MCM. Cast on an acceptable creature.

Hey,

i am a noob to modding and stuff and so uhh.. how do i get these Anims to play? I git Matchmaker and stuff and enabled everything but i cant seem to get the anims to be playd D:

I have run FNIS and it found the anims, i start using SKSE.

Make sure you have "Allow creatures" ticked in the sexab MCM. Cast on an acceptable creature.

Hm, i have installed SexLab and SexLab Creatures, i can see these in the mod manager but there is no box for Allow Creatures. Am i probably missing anything? I have installed everything that was recommendet in the first post.. but as i sed, i am completely new to this stuff.

Thanks for helping thou.

The problem:

The list of mods: post-288038-0-86240100-1404651187_thumb.jpg

Animations align almost perfectly, animate correctly, everything is fine... for a few seconds. Then they dislocate and start to flicker between their original and now dislocated positions.

Please advise.

The problem: attachicon.gifTESV 2014-07-03 09-03-11-28_(1).mpg

The list of mods: attachicon.gifpost-288038-0-07682800-14042811581.jpg

Animations align almost perfectly, animate correctly, everything is fine... for a few seconds. Then they dislocate and start to flicker between their original and now dislocated positions.

Please advise.

Hey Pal,

could you tell me what i have to do to actually get animations to play?

Is there a spell i have to chose? If so whats the name?

Geeze its really not easy to get this mod to run...

Please advise.

mmm ... the doggy prefers to hump the chair instead of a fine feline specimen :( so sad lol

Just joking :) ... I once had the very same problem with my animations and i tried just about everything i could find, i reinstalled all my mods, i tried it with a few mods only, i reinstalled fnis, skse, sexlab countless times until i raged and deleted the whole skyrim folder and started a fresh install of skyrim and my mods. And guess what, like some miracle cure everything worked fine afterwards and i never could find out why it went bonkers :( That actually made me rage more lol.

Try a fresh install, i know it's tedious and time consuming, but it's better than pulling you're hair out and having to take high blood pressure meds XD

Please advise.

Hey Pal,

This will answer all you're questions ;P ---> Click Here <----  *note* Sexlab is the framework, the plugins is what tells the framework to do it's thing :)

Please advise.

mmm ... the doggy prefers to hump the chair instead of a fine feline specimen :( so sad lol

Just joking :) ... I once had the very same problem with my animations and i tried just about everything i could find, i reinstalled all my mods, i tried it with a few mods only, i reinstalled fnis, skse, sexlab countless times until i raged and deleted the whole skyrim folder and started a fresh install of skyrim and my mods. And guess what, like some miracle cure everything worked fine afterwards and i never could find out why it went bonkers :( That actually made me rage more lol.

Try a fresh install, i know it's tedious and time consuming, but it's better than pulling you're hair out and having to take high blood pressure meds XD

Please advise.

Hey Pal,

This will answer all you're questions ;P ---> Click Here <----  *note* Sexlab is the framework, the plugins is what tells the framework to do it's thing :)

I have installed all the needet mods, i still dont get any way (menu or option or spell) to make the Beast-Anims play.. thats my only problem.. i dont know whats running wrong, i dont get the ModMannager option in Skyrim..

I have installed all the needet mods, i still dont get any way (menu or option or spell) to make the Beast-Anims play.. thats my only problem.. i dont know whats running wrong, i dont get the ModMannager option in Skyrim..

Try reading the FAQ you say to have read better.

Question: After installing/updating SexLab the Mod Configuration Menu option for it doesn't show up.

Answer: First make sure you are running the latest version of SkyUI, if you are and it's not showing up in the menu, or any mod's menu for that matter, open the Skyrim Console in game and run the following command: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please advise.

Will try. Thanks for the reply

hey TiggDarkfury, i know this is a dumb question but crap like this has happened to me :)

Did you select the allow creature animations in the sexlab mcm menu?

if it's blank no creature animations will play :)  I have forgotten this a lot of times lol

Thank you everyone.

Yes, i got the ModMannager menu ingame now and i hit the "Creature Animation" or however it was named, so that should be okay.

I still dont get any anim to play D:

I really dont know whats  going wrong here. However FNIS seems to not find the animation pack, it gives me this when using it:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   10.07.2014 11:07:30

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

0_master usage: 3,0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1033 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

I still dont get any anim to play D:

1. You may have to start a completely new game, and wait till you actually pass the cart intro for all mods to load (especially sexlab which has taken me minutes to appear). Should it still not appear in the menu, use the console command i told you in a previous post.

2. Use Boss to define load order

3. Make sure you have ALL of the required addons installed. Each addon may have multiple different requirements, such as skyUI, Sexlabframework, beastiality animation pack and extras, Fnis + fnis creature pack, etc etc etc etc

4. Once the animations are set up and installed you still need a mod that uses them. For this many suggested SexLabRandom attack to me.

5. Setting up SexLabMatchMaker will give your characters 2 spells, which will make you or your target(s) "attractive" and initiate the animations. All it takes is casting it on 2 targets, after which you should get some message like XY is now attractive.

Ah okay. I have got these spells, but they always tell me that they have no effect on the target.  I used SexLabRandom Attack too.

I will try to start a new game. Should the Very first Dragon be able to get "atracted" ?

Another Question. Boss to define Load Order? Whats Boss? oo

And so many thanks for your help! :)

EDIT: Okay, i got that to work now ^^

Is there a way to unshiver the animals? They are spazzing in the anim, its like flickering-

Ah okay. I have got these spells, but they always tell me that they have no effect on the target.  I used SexLabRandom Attack too.

I will try to start a new game. Should the Very first Dragon be able to get "atracted" ?

Another Question. Boss to define Load Order? Whats Boss? oo

And so many thanks for your help! :)

Boss (http://boss-developers.github.io/) is a program that orders your mods so they wont get in conflict with each other while loading.

After you have installed new mods its mandatory to run it once and let it finish.

EDIT: Okay, i got that to work now ^^

Is there a way to unshiver the animals? They are spazzing in the anim, its like flickering-

By chance, is that problem like mine? (refer to the quote below)

Please advise.

Because if it is then congratulations. Now we are two who need help with this crap.

mmm... my fnis thingy looks a little different

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   7/12/2014 1:14:21 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1  ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 6.4 %   ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
1423 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

i use bestiality extras, SexLab NudeCreatures and StarX Detailed Monsters Animals, creatures, mounts & horses. haven't had any issues with this combo so far.   If anything comes to mind i'll post it and i really hope you guys get you're problem fixed XD.

Hey, I have a question.  I'm having the same problem as the person on post #247 (can't link because I am a new user) - when an animation with something like a Chaurus starts, they're scaled way up to the point that their penis doesn't even fit inside my character.  I can rescale them using the console, but they're scaled back to being huge as soon as I move the scene forward or use the controls to adjust their position.  Switching the "even actor height" option on or off has no effect, and I can't find any other options in the MCM that affects the scale of characters.

Any ideas on how to fix this?