Anus and penis for Slof's Dogs

A long time ago, I worked on a small personal project to apply the changes from this mod to the dogs in Slof's Dogs. (And the vampire wolves in LTD-VO but that doesn't matter)

The texturework was kind of a slog, but easy, since I just needed to paste the anus onto the textures from Slof's Dogs and color correct it. I thought I could streamline the meshes too by cloning the one with the anatomical bits and simply changing the texture path, but the UVs were different and caused the tails to look inverted. The dogs that weren't a solid color sometimes had really strangely textured junk due to their fur pattern, and I had to mess around with the UV until it looked more uniform with the rest of the body.

I didn't, and still don't, have enough modelling know-how to fix the tail problem myself, so I ended up abandoning the idea and moved on.

In the time since then, I've learned a very valuable lesson: "Don't be afraid to ask people for help."

So to anyone else with an interest in tasteful animal genitalia mods who has experience with this kind of stuff, or perhaps even the original creator of the mod, I would be in your debt if you could finish the mesh replacer I gave up on years ago.

Slof's Dogs are vanilla dog meshes  ( yes the UV map is a little different)  But you can use the Slof's Dogs meshes and copy from my "flaccid dog horse.7z" the penis into the Slof's Dogs mesh. Now you only have to change the penis textures path and move the UV map until you like it.

You copy the ass hole to the Slof's textures. You change the UV map of the Slof's dog body only in the ass area.

You do it with all Slof's Dogs meshes.

If you want another flaccid penis you can use the ones from LoversCreatures2.5

Slof's Dog with LoversCreatures2.5 penis. but the penis from my "flaccid dog horse.7z" looks almost the same.

Spoiler

aadog.jpg

aadog2.jpg

Maybe I don't understand what you want.   ?

That's about what I'm looking for, the penis from "flaccid dog horse.7z" is just personal preference. I have a very limited knowledge of how to use NifSkope so copying it is easier said than done. I'm pretty much just asking for someone smarter and faster than me to do the work and provide a download.