flacid penis / vagina for horses and dogs

Hey,

I'm looking for a more "realistic" view in a fantasy world; ok boners are awesome but not for when just playing. 

I'm interested in the regular flacid dog and horse penis with balls and anus for male's and pussy / asshole and niples for the female version. 

Are there mods for this ? There are so much mods but I can not find it. 

It's only for realism aspects, so no animation or so is needed.

I use obmm.

Thanks in advance

flacid dog and horse penis ???? Have you see real dogs and horses ? You do not see the penis.

And vagina for females...just add it to the texture.

----------------------

Male horse

erect and flaccid. Use my horse replacer meshes.

Spoiler

11RA1.jpg

delete the dick and you still have the balls.

And for feamale use the vanilla mesh

Spoiler

11RA2.jpg

-----------

Dog

Spoiler

My dog mesh ( LoversBitch LC3 )

erect

11RA3.jpg

delete the dick and you still have the balls

11RA4.jpg

And if you want it more realistic you can add a a small foreskin part.

11RA5.jpg

########################

And flaccid penis for werewolves

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109110-sexualized-werewolves-for-cohr/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2445850

And read the thread, there is a lot about creatures with flaccid dicks and " Rebel's Sexualized Creatures" Mod.

There is no Mod with flaccid dicks for all creatures, but maybe you and BFG can create one,

Oh thanks, what you showed is about the thing I want for male.

II do not how this works, is it possible for you to make it ? Or give me specific instruction on how I can do this for animals because the thread you mentioned is about

human or humanoids. 

I have never done anything like this,... For you it must seem something a idiot would ask,... 

Dogs and horses have a shaft and when they get hard the rest of the cock comes comes out of the shaft. But in Oblivion there is nothing, it's cut away, even the asshole is gone,... For mares/bitches the pussy and nipples.

The werewolf thread I posted: read it there is a lot about creatures. and  " Rebel's Sexualized Creatures"

See post 12 , a minotaur exsample. And in post 14 a list of all creatures and what you can use.

In " Rebel's Sexualized Creatures" are a few creatures with flaccid penis.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11264-oblivion-sexualised-monsters-special-release/

I can do male meshes for dogs and wolves and horses.

You do it with NifSkope, you delete the parts you do not want. ( if the mesh is in parts. Some creatures meshes are all-in-one )

The females:  You must cahnge the textures, add assholes and pussy. ( Use a paint program that can open and save dds files: Paint.net, Gimp, PhotoShop )

But you know in vanilla Oblivion are female and male versions only for:

Deer and buck

Sheep and ram

All other creatures use only one mesh.

So you can change the mesh to male OR female.

If you want both gender in your game you must create a Mod/patch and add new creatures ( if you change all vanilla creatures to male you must add new female creatures with new female meshes and textures with vagina. )

Then you must change all Level lists ( the Level list are used at the spawn points in game where randomly animals appear, depending on your level. ) You must add the new created creatures in the lists....and there are many lists.

With other words, too much work.

"Rebel's Sexualized Creatures" Mod have a esp with male and female creatures you could use, but you must change many of the meshes. replace the male meshes with erect penis.

----------------------

So I can do the male meshes for dogs and wolves and horses. As replacer meshes. Then all dogs, wolves and horses will be male with flaccid penis in your game.

And if you use Lovers Creatures !  During sex the body meshes will not be changed, your dogs, wolves and horses will have flaccid penis during sex.

Tell me if you want the replacer meshes.

EDIT:

Example

Dog with penis from the werewolf Mod

Spoiler

11RA6.jpg

Oh yes the dog looks excellent. 

I already have that sexualised mod running, there you can choose erect or non erect penis but this mod is for humanoid creatures only, I have it from the nexus. For me it's also about the natural aspect of the game, not only sexual,... 

I only want dogs and horses atm since other creatures are already in that mod and well the rest does not bother me. I also found a spider deadra nude and I think there is just not a lot more.

Just to bad that only male dogs and horses are in the game, but I would be glad with that already. Maybe someday someone else will make female dogs and horses.

Let me know when you created the male dogs and horses and how I can activate them in the game. 

If you made these, would it be possible to make assholes for them also  or tell me how to once I have them ? 

The vanilla horse textures have a asshole, no changes needed.

Spoiler

That is the vanilla texture , no changes.

11RA7.jpg

All horses have a asshole.

Dogs: The part between the legs is shit, Very strong distortions.

All I could do is

Spoiler

You see the distortion between the legs and the tail, the texture is just stripes, you can no longer see any fur structure.

Here the best I can do

Dog

11RA8.jpg

wolf

11RA9.jpg

Here the replacer.

Unpack the file.

Open the folder "flaccid dog horse"

Copy the folders meshes and textures

Paste the meshes and textures folder in your game data folder, let overwrite.

flaccid dog horse.7z

You know the game will always use the original files from the bsa  if you do not have archive invalidate.

New meshes and textures works fine, but replacer meshes and textures in the folders need archive invalidate or the game will not use the files.

If you do not have set archive invalidate , see my yelllow Link below.

1 hour ago, ProDoctoR1987 said:

Just to bad that only male dogs and horses are in the game, but I would be glad with that already. Maybe someday someone else will make female dogs and horses.

No, in game are gender neutral creatures, asexual creatures. You can replace the meshes/textures with male OR female versions.

You can expand the Sexualized Monsters esp and add the missing  creatures ( both genders)

In the esp you can see how it's done with the other creatures and you do the same with your new added creatures.

oh ok, well I'm gonna go sleep now. 

I will try the male's tommorow.

I have : Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm

OSM-FixedMixed.esp

I have this so penis is flacid and both male and female creatures are changed and shown.

So I need to add stuff to this .esp ? How do I do that ? 

Have you ever created a esp? Created a mod? Used the CS  and TES4Edit?

If not.... I do not know how to explain it without writing a tutorial with many pages. Sorry too much work.

The "add the missing creatures in the esp/esm" was a idea for people with modding knowledge.

No sadly I never did any of these things. I was allways satisfied with what other made. I just started a new playtrough of Oblivion, after finishing skyrim finally. All those asexual creatures and humanoids are not my thing so I used mods.

Thanks for your quick help and providing those skins !  

3 hours ago, ProDoctoR1987 said:

UPDATE

Looking for female dogs and horses that should coexist next to male dogs and horses that where provided by "fejeena".

Female's should have : niples, vagina and asshole.

Thanks in advance

This mod you could probably build for yourself with just a little knowledge of the Construction Set, Nifskope and Paint.net...(all free)

I'd suggest installing them* and start taking some small steps...there's lots of folks here that can help you get started. Then you can see how it all ticks...so to speak.

Once I learned the basics, there was no stopping me...lol. Fejeena is the guru to ask about most things as you've already determined. But, I'm around a lot these days, as well.

*The Construction Set should be started with OBSE. See fejeena's yellow link for how-to. 

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

This mod you could probably build for yourself with just a little knowledge of the Construction Set, Nifskope and Paint.net...(all free)

I'd suggest installing them* and start taking some small steps...there's lots of folks here that can help you get started. Then you can see how it all ticks...so to speak.

Once I learned the basics, there was no stopping me...lol. Fejeena is the guru to ask about most things as you've already determined. But, I'm around a lot these days, as well.

*The Construction Set should be started with OBSE. See fejeena's yellow link for how-to. 

Well if it's so easy for you and your unstoppable is not possible for you to make these 2 female's and add them to the game. 

There is no time pressure or so, you do not have to make it in a day.

I'm not a creative person.

It's just sad to me that in all those years nobody made female horses and dogs in Oblivion. 

Is it not possible to import pieces of this from Skyrim or is that impossible ?

Here is it in skyrim :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279

ProDoctor, it might not be very difficult to do this work, but it DOES take a lot of time.  That is why experts like fejeena and DogOnPorch don't want to commit to it.  I can't blame them.  Meanwhile, I have no artistic skill - my skill is in building ESPs and scripts - or I would volunteer to do the mesh and texture work myself.

Ultimately, you and I would like to see the same thing - realistic horses, dogs, mountain lions, bears, rats, and creatures (minotaurs, ogres, etc.), both male and female, showing all the parts they would have in real life.  It's unfortunate that Sexualized Creatures added erection and shemales, and removed clothes from creatures that had them.  Otherwise, it would do what we both want.

If someone does decide to do this work, I would suggest starting with Slof's Horses, and the Creature Diversity mod.  Slof's Horses adds some of the missing details to horses, and changes them into stallions, geldings or mares.  And Creature Diversity adds several different breeds of dogs, rats, etc. to the game, as well as female Minotaurs.  Other mods like Sexualized Creatures may also have some components that can be used.

1 hour ago, BFG said:

ProDoctor, it might not be very difficult to do this work, but it DOES take a lot of time.  That is why experts like fejeena and DogOnPorch don't want to commit to it.  I can't blame them.  Meanwhile, I have no artistic skill - my skill is in building ESPs and scripts - or I would volunteer to do the mesh and texture work myself.

Ultimately, you and I would like to see the same thing - realistic horses, dogs, mountain lions, bears, rats, and creatures (minotaurs, ogres, etc.), both male and female, showing all the parts they would have in real life.  It's unfortunate that Sexualized Creatures added erection and shemales, and removed clothes from creatures that had them.  Otherwise, it would do what we both want.

If someone does decide to do this work, I would suggest starting with Slof's Horses, and the Creature Diversity mod.  Slof's Horses adds some of the missing details to horses, and changes them into stallions, geldings or mares.  And Creature Diversity adds several different breeds of dogs, rats, etc. to the game, as well as female Minotaurs.  Other mods like Sexualized Creatures may also have some components that can be used.

Ah ok, well there is still hope for the next elder scrolls than :) 

Or maybe bethesda decides that the people that buy these games can handle genitales on fantasy creatures/ humans and also real life creatures. :) 

I'm satisfied with the sexualised creatures, (you can do a flacid penis version and 1 without shemales), humans with genitales and now the male horses and dogs. 

This game is more than a decade old so popularity wont be high either.

Archived