Option for gradually increasing debuff from repeated orgasms?

Does anyone know of any mod that does this? I know that Sexlab Survival has such a system, but I find the implementation to be too harsh for my taste (steep percentage based debuffs that occur too soon, and a non-configurable constantly decreasing orgasm tolerance). I was considering just modifying SLS to get it how I like it, but I figured someone has to have made a mod with this feature already.

Unforgiving devices also has one, though for unforgiving / patched items only since it uses it's own meter.  Also do note that while it may sound fun in irl, it rarely translates properly in game and is more an annoyance than anything else and just ends up inhibiting gameplay like most of the SL mods.

2 hours ago, sinph said:

Unforgiving devices also has one, though for unforgiving / patched items only since it uses it's own meter.  Also do note that while it may sound fun in irl, it rarely translates properly in game and is more an annoyance than anything else and just ends up inhibiting gameplay like most of the SL mods.

That's the problem, yeah... I did check out the Unforgiving devices settings, but they did look slightly too lacking in customize-ability to achieve what i was looking for.

For now I have settled for Love Sickness. Sporadic massive downside may not be the same as predictable medium downside, but over a long enough timescalse they should be indistuingishable. Although the though of playing enpgh skyrim for the two to equal out does make me slightly nauseous and depressed.

Edit: As if the current amount of Skyrim I play doesn't already make me depressed...

Edited by Aldid
6 hours ago, Aldid said:

As if the current amount of Skyrim I play doesn't already make me depressed...

Skyrim is love, Skyrim is life.