Do NSFW mods for Farming Simulator 22 exist?

I like the Farming Simulator franchise, especially the 22: a sandbox, chill, management oriented game with beautiful graphics, a simple but nice CC (character creation) and lots of amazing sights to see while roaming around, and best of all, with online co-op.

Now I wanted to know if anyone here knows of some 18+ mods... basically nude mods or at least some sexy clothing. I've been searching for this kind of content for quite a while but couldn't find anything yet. The game has a huge number of mods for animals, vehicles, structures, objects... but I haven't seen any related to CC, at least not yet.

Honestly there is potential if someone wanted to look into the animal models.  Walking out to check on your livestock, or maybe fucking the farm dog, would be a fun addition.  

Even better if scripts could be made for behavior as well.  Animals mounting each other, for instance.  Dog approaching and presenting.  etc.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2023 at 10:40 AM, slyfoxxl said:

Honestly there is potential if someone wanted to look into the animal models.  Walking out to check on your livestock, or maybe fucking the farm dog, would be a fun addition.  

Even better if scripts could be made for behavior as well.  Animals mounting each other, for instance.  Dog approaching and presenting.  etc.

i agree most of this would be just to the animals but some beastality would not go fully amiss here. given ya can rise horses pigs cows and the like. though doggo bone be just the cake toping

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...