NPC sims use animations i can't use.

So i tried to enable random NPC sex interactions, to see how this goes. It seems like it's random decision, despite their preferences and possibilities. I was out to suck some blood out of thirst, suddenly my good friend started to masturbate near by, seconds later another random sims joined her to lesbian sex (despite friend's preference to male and masculine, even Respect gender preference is checked in the settings), on the stone park bench. When i tried to click on the different bench to start random sex animation (to see any available), it wrote OOPS message. It looks like random sex between NPCs is without bounds and player can't use the same animations with the same sim (i even enabled both gay preference, but the problem seems to be in animation, as the OOPS message tells me that there are not enough animations for that bench). Weird, i even tried a casual sex partnership with her but when i tried the bench for sex again, it offers me my friend's NPC lover who stayed there with us after their sex, but not friend. I reviewed all the settings, i can't find the solution. So NPCs don't need to be casual sex partners, they automatically are it seems. When my sim want something, i need to talk them to it. This is confusing.

2 hours ago, Gylaran said:

So i tried to enable random NPC sex interactions, to see how this goes. It seems like it's random decision, despite their preferences and possibilities. I was out to suck some blood out of thirst, suddenly my good friend started to masturbate near by, seconds later another random sims joined her to lesbian sex (despite friend's preference to male and masculine, even Respect gender preference is checked in the settings), on the stone park bench. When i tried to click on the different bench to start random sex animation (to see any available), it wrote OOPS message. It looks like random sex between NPCs is without bounds and player can't use the same animations with the same sim (i even enabled both gay preference, but the problem seems to be in animation, as the OOPS message tells me that there are not enough animations for that bench). Weird, i even tried a casual sex partnership with her but when i tried the bench for sex again, it offers me my friend's NPC lover who stayed there with us after their sex, but not friend. I reviewed all the settings, i can't find the solution. So NPCs don't need to be casual sex partners, they automatically are it seems. When my sim want something, i need to talk them to it. This is confusing.

About preferences, do you have this setting checked?: Ant the other 2 (compliance switch) settings are important too, depending on what you want, read the description and choose what you prefer, you can also experiment a bit to find what settings make it work they way you like. 

image.png.be428905b733ed9f172259283ee153ed.png

The rest of your post i am not sure if i understand what you mean right ? 

36 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

About preferences, do you have this setting checked?: Ant the other 2 (compliance switch) settings are important too, depending on what you want, read the description and choose what you prefer, you can also experiment a bit to find what settings make it work they way you like. 

image.png.be428905b733ed9f172259283ee153ed.png

The rest of your post i am not sure if i understand what you mean right ? 

I guess you didn't read my whole post, otherwise you would see that i also mentioned Respect gender preference setting, which is checked and NPCs still act boundless.

35 minutes ago, Gylaran said:

I guess you didn't read my whole post, otherwise you would see that i also mentioned Respect gender preference setting, which is checked and NPCs still act boundless.

I guess you do not know how often people reporting issues think a certain setting is "on" when it is actually "off", specially after 174 introduced protocols and profiles that reset on every new save. Otherwise you would realize how often "double checking" the settings actually solves issues.

Good luck.