Cosplay Simmer Memorial

View File

This is the collection of all (or at least all that I managed to find) items created by Cosplay Simmer.

She disappeared from the internet about a year ago, (I heard she was accused of plagiarism, but I don't know about the story) and it's hard to find all of her creations, as a lot of her stuff has been deleted from many places (including her own tumblr).

As there is a LOT of stuff (1061 files), I decided to compress all the packages into a single zipped file, and I did the same thing with the images in case you want to download everything together so you can organize and delete what you don't want.

I'll let you know right away that I don't guarantee that ALL Simmer Cosplay items are included, but like I said, it was hard to find, and I had to spend another 5 hours unpacking and organizing.

Edited by Salomão69

I Heard the rumor that She's Arrested by Japanese Police due her being charged by Copyright Infringements. She's converting mostly Free Asset from Internets without crediting the original Author (In this case The Ripper of the Respective Game) and Paywall it with high Price in her Patreon (It also Rumor Since her Case, There's a sparks a large Strike Against Content Creator in Patreon)  Beside her Convert works weren't that good.. So many Misaligned UV. She's Got the supporters due the facts she's Converting Anime Stuffs which deemed popular.

I remember There's a Dedicated Tumblr Account Consisted of the Original Author Of The Model She Converts who did not happy with her Actions they somehow keep Reporting her account as Act of Retaliation.. but I Assumed that account already Terminated.

That's All I Know.

Edited by BabysharkA34
3 hours ago, BabysharkA34 said:

I Heard the rumor that She's Arrested by Japanese Police due her being charged by Copyright Infringements. She's converting mostly Free Asset from Internets without crediting the original Author (In this case The Ripper of the Respective Game) and Paywall it with high Price in her Patreon (It also Rumor Since her Case, There's a sparks a large Strike Against Content Creator in Patreon)  Beside her Convert works weren't that good.. So many Misaligned UV. She's Got the supporters due the facts she's Converting Anime Stuffs which deemed popular.

I remember There's a Dedicated Tumblr Account Consisted of the Original Author Of The Model She Converts who did not happy with her Actions they somehow keep Reporting her account as Act of Retaliation.. but I Assumed that account already Terminated.

That's All I Know.

With All The Extra Caps, This Reads Like An LN Title That Can't Possibly Be This Cute.

Which will soon get an anime adaptation, that will immediately be delayed by COVID.

19 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

With All The Extra Caps, This Reads Like An LN Title That Can't Possibly Be This Cute.

Which will soon get an anime adaptation, that will immediately be delayed by COVID.

Actually I want to put this on Netflix, but They never like that Idea anyway. They said it was lack of Diversity and LGBT-Shits so they rejected it, you can say it was "Not Political-correct enough and lack of representation of minority"

But thanks for the good word, Sir. Looking forward for that LE Adaptation despite maybe got delayed as WW3 On the horizon, I Mean Russian is winning now.

Edited by BabysharkA34

Well She Usually Convert it using Crappy Low-Poly Asset models. Without any effort to enhance or fix texture or poly At All, Of course they Looks more plasticy than Maxis-Match itself (I got some shit of them. Thank you For Patreon Rebel who give her creation for Free... in case you guys want some of items from me you can Have it)

Lousy Bitch. and people still spend a dime to pay her "Works"?? what a Dumbass. lucky She's gone from Internet for good.

CosplaySimmer.rar

Edited by BabysharkA34
Added Some Shit