Human male with Giantess sex animations for sexlab

I am aware of the Funnibizness* (correct me on the spelling of this if that is incorrect) animations for Female giantess on male humanoid. Is there anyone currently working to improve the Sex animations between humanoid male and female giants that have been added via mods? With the new giantess mod here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78049 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78455, Female giants are found wandering Skyrim and living at their respective camps. I have had my first encounter with a camp that was all females. The careful seduction of one of them was a very fun "Mini-game" and role play experience. I was able to draw the attention of an aroused Giantess and she walked over to me and started playing with me. I wanted to feel like a toy in her hands. The animations for Humanoid females and male giants are great, and work well enough for Male humanoid and female Giant sex, however the animations that were actually designed to simulate the act are not the greatest. The best animation is when the Giantess sucks on your penis but it still lacks polish.

Are there any animators/ modders that might be interested in developing a better experience here? Am I alone in wanting more Animations where the Female Giant uses the male as a "Sex toy" and satisfies herself with Humanoid males and lets you fuck her?

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that female vampire lords have been in the game, but haven't gotten animations either, I'd say it's not surprising (admittedly, I want this because I'd like Serana to be able to "return the favor" to my Dragonborn after he has sex with her while she's in her human form and he's transformed - or better yet, have sex while both are transformed).

Billyy does take suggestions on his Subscribestar, if you're willing to fork over $5 a month.