• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I'm kind of stuck. I finished the initiation, received The Cumming of Many! Quest, objective of which is 'raise your reputation (0/5)' I went to Luna to get some quests, but all she says is 'you can do regular jobs. Get a person, get busy and get paid. It's that easy.' And no actual quest, or description. What should i do now?

And also, it would be really nice if there is a spoiler-marked hint, or description of what to do for each quest.

Ok, I'm kind of stuck. I finished the initiation, received The Cumming of Many! Quest, objective of which is 'raise your reputation (0/5)' I went to Luna to get some quests, but all she says is 'you can do regular jobs. Get a person, get busy and get paid. It's that easy.' And no actual quest, or description. What should i do now?

And also, it would be really nice if there is a spoiler-marked hint, or description of what to do for each quest.

Luna has another dialog option you need to use until you reach 5/5.  Tell her "I'd like a prostitution job".  Once you hit 5, she'll start a new tier of prostitution quests but you will also be told to talk to Ariana, who is behind you across the hall.

My first job from Ariana tells me to go to Windhelm, plant an object on a merchant, then have sex with him and blackmail him.  But I screwed up - I was away from the game for a day or so and forgot what evidence I'm supposed to pickpocket on him and I don't see anything in inventory that says anything like "evidence".  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong folder.  The quest description is very cryptic and not helpful.

EDIT: Nevermind.  The object was clearly labeled after all.  I just have a full inventory of this and that :)

The item is labeled "Stolen Ring".  Doh!

I started Gilfre's quests, but the first client (Heedalur) will only take the proposition from my TDF mod and there's no dialog option for the "Fishers" option.  I tried talking to him completely naked and even cast "Irresistibly Attractive" spell on myself.  I get no new dialog options to advance the quest :(

I started Gilfre's quests, but the first client (Heedalur) will only take the proposition from my TDF mod and there's no dialog option for the "Fishers" option.  I tried talking to him completely naked and even cast "Irresistibly Attractive" spell on myself.  I get no new dialog options to advance the quest :(

The check for that is on the value of everything you are wearing, so things like jewelery are counted aswell. It should work as long as you are really not wearing anything :s

I have raised my reputation to 45 now, and completed the adult ware quest, seems nothing else then? None in the guild provide new special quest and there is no quest tag suggests to keep increasing reputation, so at this point what is left to do or we should wait for an update for more quests?

I have raised my reputation to 45 now, and completed the adult ware quest, seems nothing else then? None in the guild provide new special quest and there is no quest tag suggests to keep increasing reputation, so at this point what is left to do or we should wait for an update for more quests?

I couldn't even get to 45, there were no special jobs anymore since 35, but as far as I know you are already at the end of the mod.

I couldn't even get to 45, there were no special jobs anymore since 35, but as far as I know you are already at the end of the mod.

try the guard job, raises ur rep easily, then there is an adult ware job with Belethor

Ok well the quest marker for the guard with Dandre's key is literally in the ground outside the palace, but he's not in the ground. Used my vampirelord flying mod to check to make sure. And my character has banged every single guard in the Palace and city of Windhelm twice and there's no key. She's going to need a paternity test now.

fwiw, put me in the camp of players that is having issues with the prostitution quests suddenly dying as the aliases stop getting filled.

I've tried with new games and with my current saved game (several times). Could only get two, at best, before the aliases are no longer set and the quest dialog is not available from Luna.

I'm stumped as to the cause. I guess I'll do some actual experimentation/troubleshooting at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I think I found a bug in one of the Blackmail jobs, I was sent to Windhelm to blackmail Lygrleid, however even after planting the ring on him he only says: "Captain Gjalund does the business around here... I'm just a ship's mate.". And I haven't got the option to speak to him. I tried taking the ship to Raven Rock but even there the problem persists.

Hi, I think I found a bug in one of the Blackmail jobs, I was sent to Windhelm to blackmail Lygrleid, however even after planting the ring on him he only says: "Captain Gjalund does the business around here... I'm just a ship's mate.". And I haven't got the option to speak to him. I tried taking the ship to Raven Rock but even there the problem persists.

People still reporting bugs should refer to the original post.  He edited and pretty much said unless there's a miracle, he'll no longer be updating this mod.  In other words, unless someone decides to ask him for permission to adopt this mod, its game over. 

Shame, I was about to download it but too many are reporting issues making progress in the "quest".

People still reporting bugs should refer to the original post.  He edited and pretty much said unless there's a miracle, he'll no longer be updating this mod.  In other words, unless someone decides to ask him for permission to adopt this mod, its game over. 

Shame, I was about to download it but too many are reporting issues making progress in the "quest".

Oh right I must've skipped past that edit, I just referred to the first post in which it says to report bugs on this thread. It's a shame, this mod has potential but some quests are a bit buggy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i just finished 'the slow and the horny' but now i cant find luna or raise my reputation on another way. Am i missing something?

luna is inside of  the guild, but i dont know how to raise the reputation, im stuck in there too. someone help

an upgrade would be good or have someone make a redux version

I was having the same problem with not being able to go on basic missions. Luna just did not have the option to start a quest. 

I found that you can use the command 'setstage SLGSexCounter XX' where XX is the number value of the quest. Each level of reputation can be reached using this command. Just increase the stage of the quest (10, 20, 30, and so on). It doesn't fix the problems, however it does allow you to access the special quests. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...