NSFW Sonic mods

On 4/6/2024 at 12:36 PM, Loki Kiyori said:

there is lewd mods for sonic force?

There is one from GameBanana by Brandondorf9999 but it's kind of dumb in my opinion: https://gamebanana.com/mods/250632

The modder thought it's a good idea to add black thick pubic hair to the female avatar (which I don't find fitting) that covers up the pussy.

5a802c3782580.jpg.546058da06456884f716c6a8cc213a24.jpg

nude_female_avatar.zip

So a few years ago, I made an edit to the texture that shaves the hair off so you can see your character's pussy better.

Probably my first ever NSFW mod/edit so it's rough as I didn't bother with editing the texture maps, and I've never shared it before because I didn't know where I should post my small edit that isn't GameBanana. Now, I found my place where I can comfortably share my edit and since someone asked for a Forces lewd mod, here:

20221029211518_1.jpg.546f9a2eb0641fccf0e13f837883f3f8.jpg

Nude Female Avatar (Shaved).zip

Note that this mod replaces a texture of an outfit/pattern you have to unlock first. I can't remember what it is exactly but the file name is "pattern_024".

If I ever get myself to learn how to do 3D modelling, then maybe one day I could do my own proper NSFW mod that actually edits the model's anatomy to have genitals.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 2:11 PM, Guest said:

can you fix the links?

1 hour ago, Maxur said:

anyone knows how to make this mod work with tikal instead of knuckles btw?? (i think i can try to do so by renaming the files but idk which ones to which name should i do it...)

What do you mean? There's already an alternate file that you can download that replaces Tikal instead of Knuckles.

image.png.028fb3586eb2d63209a967a46b90cd7d.png

5 hours ago, Bunny-Jester said:

Oh wow that was faster then i thought. Oh well don't shoot the messenger.

Are you sure that the file was removed or failed to be uploaded?

On 5/4/2024 at 10:12 AM, Bunny-Jester said:

Sonic 3 Air mod.  If anyone knows who made it please let me know so I can credit.  (I'm just putting this here so its not lost media)

Topless_Vanilla_Nude_Cream.zip 1.15 MB · 24 downloads

I think its from a guy called The Lewd Sonic Modder. He still has a profile on this website but hasn't been seen since sometime last year. He just disappeared 🤷‍♂️