Can't play save games or new game, when entering lot; always sent back to manage worlds...

Hi guys, 

It's been almost a year since I last played Sims 4 and hence was excited to get back to it... I have updated all the mods that I have to the most recent version including Wicked Whims, NisaK and Basemental drugs etc.. However, upon creating my new sim I am not able to start playing the game as whenever I try to place her into a lot (from the start of just purchasing starter homes) I get shunned and force back into manage worlds... 

I have checked on the lastexception file and it somehow indicated:

image.png.5186cd7c34fe3d3e31dd60ba399eda71.png

and many other errors which I have uploaded my lastexception file.... hopefully I can find the solutions to this as I would really like to get back to the game :((

Thanks for all the future advises!

lastException.txt

That is one hell of a LE with quite a bunch of errors. One refers to some "Personality Mod" by KawaiiStacie, which is probably broken/outdated, and there are two major blocks about gardening plants and relationship data, respectively.

If you don't have an idea about which mod might cause these issues, your best bet would probably be a full test of all of your mods (or at least those that affect gameplay). One of the quickest ways (that I know of) is the 50/50 method (as explained here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034).

Even though mods like WW and BMD should work fine, as long as both them and the game are up to date, you might still want to test them as well in order to rule out the possibility of corrupted save data. Also, give the game a first test run without any mods (or just MCCC, to make use of its error-catching and notification system) before you start testing them. If the game itself is giving you trouble, perform a game repair / validate the game files and repeat that "vanilla" run once more.