[FNV][Request] Yennefer of Vengerberg race

Hello everyone! As subject tells, i would like to request someone to make Yennefer of Vengerberg race for Fallout: New Vegas.
- I would like to see her in there, because i really love, how she looks like, so she would be perfect race replacement for as an example Willow follower race, in my opinion.
- I believe there is much more people, who enjoy Yennefer look, and would like to see her pretty face in the Fallout world, maybe even play as Yennefer.
---------------
I really hope there is still someone incommunity, who knows, how to make races and may do this
I tried to reach everyone i knew are able to port other game characters to FNV races, but got no contact with them, unfortunately [FNV][Request] Yennefer of Vengerberg race 1f626
---------------
I don´t know anything about blender and how to make Yennefer appear in FNV by myself, but i´ve done some searching, found somenthing, that maybe might help to port this mod. 
I have links for some resources i found on internet such as assets, and even ready facemask on GUN.

I asked already literally everywhere. I am afraid LL seems to be my last hope.. 

I would be grateful, if someone could help me out!

Edited by Abyssfer
20 hours ago, Acies Gecko said:

Sorry to sound rude but, if you have a facemask, then why do you want a custom race for? It would be the same as the facemask but without it being an equipment item. And you can just give it to Willow to wear.

I don´t know how to explain better, but it just seems too innatural without face animations when i speak to her...
I am using rebreather currently to hide that, but obvious is that part of face is hidden, so it is not beautiful :(

28 minutes ago, Abyssfer said:

I don´t know how to explain better, but it just seems too innatural without face animations when i speak to her...
I am using rebreather currently to hide that, but obvious is that part of face is hidden, so it is not beautiful :(

I see. Unfortunately I can't do those face animations as of now. I might give it a try if I can ever get a custom race with morphs.

19 hours ago, Acies Gecko said:

I see. Unfortunately I can't do those face animations as of now. I might give it a try if I can ever get a custom race with morphs.

Well, my main message with links to Yennefer things i found is on the GUNetwork. As for the Yennefer facemask, creator allowed using it and updating to other GUN users, just asked to credit him, and not to upload results outside of GUN. GUN by itself is kinda inactive now, unfortunately.  There are also different dragbody and other user custom races available to download for users, so you can get them and look, how it works.
As far as i know very qualitet races are on Isqual Deviantart. He wrote unique face animations for days or even weeks. Isquall by himself isn´t active for very long time, as far as i know he gave permission to use them (just needed to credit him as usual). Some follower mods were made on GUN, giving him credits, so i should be correct.

If that helps you or someone else somehow, and Yen race, or also other beautiful races would appear for FNV, i will be happy :)

I also tried to contact such mod creators, they still seem to be active in Discord, but they are mostly unreachable or are not answering to my PM-s. 

And community of TTW suggested to try out LL, that is why i am here :)

Edited by Abyssfer
58 minutes ago, dongding said:

Try putting up a bounty for your request.

Other than that, wait for F4NV (including the Willow mod which surely will follow) to be released and use the Yennefer mods for Fallout 4 then. lol

I can´t imagine, how big bounty it should be, and i definitely don´t have hundreds to give for that. 
Something symbolic is possible, but no one even PM-ed me, telling he can and what he want for this.

I don´t like FO4, and playing russian variant of TTW - SFW, which is basically FNV with mods.

8 hours ago, Abyssfer said:

Well, my main message with links to Yennefer things i found is on the GUNetwork. As for the Yennefer facemask, creator allowed using it and updating to other GUN users, just asked to credit him, and not to upload results outside of GUN. GUN by itself is kinda inactive now, unfortunately.  There are also different dragbody and other user custom races available to download for users, so you can get them and look, how it works.
As far as i know very qualitet races are on Isqual Deviantart. He wrote unique face animations for days or even weeks. Isquall by himself isn´t active for very long time, as far as i know he gave permission to use them (just needed to credit him as usual). Some follower mods were made on GUN, giving him credits, so i should be correct.

If that helps you or someone else somehow, and Yen race, or also other beautiful races would appear for FNV, i will be happy :)

I also tried to contact such mod creators, they still seem to be active in Discord, but they are mostly unreachable or are not answering to my PM-s. 

And community of TTW suggested to try out LL, that is why i am here :)

Sadly adding face animations is not that easy, and it requires Blender, I don't know how to use Blender.