6 hours ago, hexofishy said:

For what it's worth, I'm totally here for intentional implementation of solo animations from this mod

Same here. The fact that it happened was a bonus, but I'd love it if it was intentional.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 11:33 PM, Mister X said:

The problem is, that I don't own VR, so I can't really support it.

I'm uncertain whether others are experiencing the same problems as me with the settings, but it should function in VR since it's essentially just a special edition.

42 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I don't know of any animations that has more than 5 people, so pointless to do so

Granted I have just started using this but so far I have only seen multiple groups of 2, so having a limit of 5 seems low.

7 minutes ago, Dowser said:

Granted I have just started using this but so far I have only seen multiple groups of 2, so having a limit of 5 seems low.

It might be a sexlab limitation to cap at one group of 5 - If you want more, you'll have to make the animation and possibly re-write mods.

Also think about the 'practicality' of more than 5 people - A woman with more than 4 guys will start to look like some of them particpating with her and a bunch of guys standing watching. There are mods to make npcs watch sex scenes. That is easier than creating a stack of animations to make some npcs watch. If you want multiple groups of people having sex (cause when you go above 5, thats what it'll start to become), it will also be easier to have multiple scenes than go to the effort of making huge animations containing multiple groups.

The TL:DR takeaway - Just because something can be done, it doesn't mean it should be done :)

4 hours ago, Dowser said:

Is it possible to increase the group size to more than 5??

Nope, the SL frameowrk itself has a max capacity of 5 participants per scene.

2 hours ago, Jenova23 said:

I'm uncertain whether others are experiencing the same problems as me with the settings, but it should function in VR since it's essentially just a special edition.

The point with relationship ranks is that they're stubborn for testing. If you could activate Papyrus logging and send me those whenever you encounter a scene with non-fitting ranks, please send the log to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 8:00 AM, WarAcez said:

My game ctd after the loading screen when I load my save

And how exactly is that related to this mod in particular? Do you have any log files for me?

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered a strange problem. Spam in papyrus 

stack:
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.GetFromWeight() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.GetRandomActor() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 466
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.Scan() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 206
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.OnUpdate() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 133
[06/01/2024 - 09:55:49AM] Error: Array index 48072999 is out of range (0-3)
stack:

If you delete SL Nightlife and start the game, the game crashes when you save.
I tried deleting\disabling\cleaning scripts, nothing helps.

25 minutes ago, dremora12 said:

I encountered a strange problem. Spam in papyrus 

stack:
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.GetFromWeight() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.GetRandomActor() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 466
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.Scan() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 206
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33D800)].SLNightsMain.OnUpdate() - "imsdmlcvttwmgrqe" Line 133
[06/01/2024 - 09:55:49AM] Error: Array index 48072999 is out of range (0-3)
stack:

If you delete SL Nightlife and start the game, the game crashes when you save.
I tried deleting\disabling\cleaning scripts, nothing helps.

I think I found the issue. Will upload a fix for it.

59 minutes ago, Mister X said:

I think I found the issue. Will upload a fix for it.

Unfortunately it didn’t help,

[06/01/2024 - 11:26:20AM] Error: Array index 48020871 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.GetFromWeight() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.GetRandomActor() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.Scan() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 208
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.OnUpdate() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 135
[06/01/2024 - 11:26:20AM] Error: Array index 48020872 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
I had to roll back to a very old save. In any case, thanks for your promptness. I'll wait for it to be fixed.

10 hours ago, dremora12 said:

Unfortunately it didn’t help,

[06/01/2024 - 11:26:20AM] Error: Array index 48020871 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.GetFromWeight() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.GetRandomActor() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.Scan() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 208
    [SLNightsQuest (FE2F0800)].SLNightsMain.OnUpdate() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 135
[06/01/2024 - 11:26:20AM] Error: Array index 48020872 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
I had to roll back to a very old save. In any case, thanks for your promptness. I'll wait for it to be fixed.

Can you upload the full log, please?

6 minutes ago, dremora12 said:

Papyrus.1.log700 MB of  Papyrus spam.

I see, ll. 438-439_

[06/01/2024 - 11:26:09AM] WARNING: Function SLNightsMain..GetRandomActor in stack frame 2 in stack 5494258 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/01/2024 - 11:26:09AM] WARNING: Function SLNightsMain..GetFromWeight in stack frame 3 in stack 5494258 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

It didn't use the updated version of the script but instead re-used the already running ones.

Maybe try this console command:

ResetQuest SLNightsQuest

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Mister X said:

I see, ll. 438-439_

[06/01/2024 - 11:26:09AM] WARNING: Function SLNightsMain..GetRandomActor in stack frame 2 in stack 5494258 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/01/2024 - 11:26:09AM] WARNING: Function SLNightsMain..GetFromWeight in stack frame 3 in stack 5494258 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

It didn't use the updated version of the script but instead re-used the already running ones.

Maybe try this console command:

ResetQuest SLNightsQuest

Did not work(
I rolled back to an old save where everything seemed to be fine, but there was still something wrong in the papyrus.

stack:
    [alias Subthread000 on quest SLNightsSubthreads (FE33E801)].slnightssubthread.SceneEndProcedures() - "dhpwqyhhjyctxwjwgdnze" Line 178
    [alias Subthread000 on quest SLNightsSubthreads (FE33E801)].slnightssubthread.OnInit() - "dhpwqyhhjyctxwjwgdnze" Line 33
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33E800)].SLNightsMain.UnhookScenes() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 734
    [SLNightsQuest (FE33E800)].SLNightsMain.GameReload() - "xxkinqmqvuslyqsf" Line 77
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SLNightsQuest (FE33E800)].SLNightsPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "bpsnsnuogxcyiaqwvniibznasydyp" Line 7
[06/01/2024 - 10:27:35PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

I'll try to remove the mod from this save and reinstall it after cleaning. On newer saves this causes it to crash when saving.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by dremora12
On 6/3/2024 at 6:53 PM, hmoobsack said:

Hi, I'm trying to download Nefaram modpack and they required v2.4.1 but it's not in the download section. Anyway I can get v2.4.1? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Rulity said:

Same here! Hey author could you upload 2.4.1 again?

Nope, won't happen. I leave the latest version and the one before uploaded. If the author of Nefaram wasn't able to at least update to v2.4.2, which is available since April, it's not my business anymore. Go bother them to update their stuff.

Why? Because I don't want to have bug reports for stuff that got fixed several versions ago.

17 hours ago, Mister X said:

Nope, won't happen. I leave the latest version and the one before uploaded. If the author of Nefaram wasn't able to at least update to v2.4.2, which is available since April, it's not my business anymore. Go bother them to update their stuff.

Why? Because I don't want to have bug reports for stuff that got fixed several versions ago.

Ah good point thanks for the mod.