Stained Atonement Posted Sunday at 12:56 AM Posted Sunday at 12:56 AM 18 hours ago, Gooberissimo said: Had an issue; Scene would begin to start, but hang Context: Old save, updated to 2.1.8 Symptom: Cursor would show, no animations would play, scripts would keep playing, music/background animations(grass) would keep playing Cause: Old SKSE Menu Framework, updated to 3.18 fixed the issue Had same issue, this is the correct fix
BlackBoxFun Posted Sunday at 05:38 PM Posted Sunday at 05:38 PM Question: SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO) is listed as not being needed anymore (integrated). What about "SLSO_PSA_PSQ patch" ? There are a few SLSO patches out there and their dependent on SLSO wich seams to not be fulfilled by SexLab P+. Thank you for sharing your work with us !!!
edi68 Posted Sunday at 06:20 PM Posted Sunday at 06:20 PM On 2/10/2026 at 21:05, skyrimfan2023 said: Necesito ayuda. ¿Cuáles son los botones para aumentar o disminuir la velocidad de la animación? Estoy usando la versión V2.18.1.7. The way I figured it out was by opening the RAlt menu and clicking on “Increase” or “Decrease” with the mouse. I haven’t found a keyboard shortcut for it either.
Lapsus Posted yesterday at 03:59 AM Posted yesterday at 03:59 AM Recently started to get in to skyrim again and got donkey punched by a recently updated decade old game that broke most mods. Same problem with fallout 4... After a period of seeding rage, I manage to find a workaround. You can downgrade Skyrim to version 1.6.1170 using this instructions: The link: The other tool you will need is Nexus Mods Sensible Archive extension for the browser you're using. Whit this you can download the older mods for 1.6.1170 in nexus. Started my built recently and everything is working great.
SataricalSatan Posted yesterday at 08:24 AM Posted yesterday at 08:24 AM (edited) Hey everyone, I'm at my wit's end here trying to get P+ to work, I've heard good things about it so I figure there's no way it's just, like, broken, but I cannot figure out how in fuck to get it to work. Here's my issue, I have the SLSB conversions, and their original files overwritten by said conversions, I have both the most recent sexlab version, and sexlab P+. I am on 1.6.1170 Whenever I try to start a scene, no animations play, and trying to start an animation with matchmaker doesn't work either, here's what it said in console Edit, I found another response from console, says Error code -10. Apparently my actor isnt a valid target for animation? I don't know why Edited yesterday at 10:31 AM by SataricalSatan
Taloza Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Hello, having an issue where only base Sexlab’s MCM is showing up and not SLPP. The installation guide’s trouble shooting section on “MCM not showing?” Doesn’t go into much detail. I have SkyUI, both current versions of SexLabs, I’ve waited, and SLPP wins all conflicts. The features seem to work but the MCM just won’t show. Some more context, I locked Skyrim at 1.6.1170 and every other mod is set for that version as well. (Or… does the MCM just show as the base framework’s MCM?) Thanks!
Gooberissimo Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 18 hours ago, SataricalSatan said: Hey everyone, I'm at my wit's end here trying to get P+ to work, I've heard good things about it so I figure there's no way it's just, like, broken, but I cannot figure out how in fuck to get it to work. Here's my issue, I have the SLSB conversions, and their original files overwritten by said conversions, I have both the most recent sexlab version, and sexlab P+. I am on 1.6.1170 Whenever I try to start a scene, no animations play, and trying to start an animation with matchmaker doesn't work either, here's what it said in console Edit, I found another response from console, says Error code -10. Apparently my actor isnt a valid target for animation? I don't know why Do you have SLSO installed? It could also be out of date SLSB. Have you run pandora? Do you have XPMSE and other body requirements? That would be the main thing 2 hours ago, Taloza said: Hello, having an issue where only base Sexlab’s MCM is showing up and not SLPP. The installation guide’s trouble shooting section on “MCM not showing?” Doesn’t go into much detail. I have SkyUI, both current versions of SexLabs, I’ve waited, and SLPP wins all conflicts. The features seem to work but the MCM just won’t show. Some more context, I locked Skyrim at 1.6.1170 and every other mod is set for that version as well. (Or… does the MCM just show as the base framework’s MCM?) Thanks! SL P+ uses the regular SL MCM. There are more tabs though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now